Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Tennessee announces it will play A&M on 12/12

5,240 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by AggieDub14
ColleyvilleAg06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ColleyvilleAg06
AG
I haven't seen anything from our side confirming it but ..... Ole Miss moved to 12/19 as was widely expected.
Jbob04
AG
Buddy of mine on premium said Billy posted that this wasn't true. Weird deal that nobody is on the same page
AG
Ellen Page?
Jbob04
AG
Elliot
AG
Pretty sure nobody is on that page.
GarryowenAg
AG
Maybe his(her) wife?
InsomniAg
AG
They's wife
RikkiTikkaTagem
AG
Reveille bout to ***** slap Smokey's stupid looking face across them there mountains.
CoppellAg93
AG
The SEC website now shows A&M at Tennessee on 12/12, as does ESPN's schedule - no mention yet of the Ole Miss game

Seems like I saw something before saying that they would announce the 12/12 and 12/19 schedules on Sunday 12/6. Guess we'll see.
GumboMaverick
CoppellAg93 said:

The SEC website now shows A&M at Tennessee on 12/12, as does ESPN's schedule - no mention yet of the Ole Miss game

Seems like I saw something before saying that they would announce the 12/12 and 12/19 schedules on Sunday 12/6. Guess we'll see.
They dont want to assume Bama wins both of their next two games to qualify for SEC championship.. what a slap to the face of Arky and LSU it would be to go ahead and "assume" what is 99.9% gonna happen, but you just dont do that to your teams.

SEC office is doing it right. wait on it, until official, then make the games official - everyone can assume 12/19 we get Ole MIss - it isnt that hard to figure out. That is of course when bama punches their ticket to Atlanta officially.
ABATTBQ11
AG
InsomniAg said:

They's wife

It's wife
vander54
S
Not accurate
My Name Is Judge
4 said:

Ellen Page?

She's very stable....

vander54
S
My Name Is Judge said:

4 said:

Ellen Page?

He's very stable....

Fify
NyAggie
AG
Quote:

everyone can assume 12/19 we get Ole MIss - it isnt that hard to figure out. That is of course when bama punches their ticket to Atlanta officially.

the only problem with ole miss on 12/19 is that that is the only week theat lsu an d ole miss can play and that game is already scheduled there.

the SEc would then have to tell either A&M or LSU that they are not getting their 10th game.

Billy's tone was more of, it's still ole miss on the 12th unless they just can't play because of covid.

AggieOO
if we beat auburn tomorrow, us playing Ole Miss is way more important to the league than the lsu-ole miss crapfest. SEC will tell lsu to go sit down and watch the big kids play.
Jarrin' Jay
AG
It will be Ole Miss on 12/12 and @ UT on 12/19. The SEC is not going to short LSU or Ole Miss a game.

Right now LSU has Bama 12/5 and FL 12/12, they would have to play Ole Miss 12/19. As such, we cannot play Ole Miss 12/19 and UT on 12/12, it will need to be Ole Miss 12/12 and @ UT on 12/19, so LSU-Ole Miss can be played on 12/19.

That is what the schedule will read. If any games get cancelled at that point it is what it is and those games just won't be played or made up, but that is what the final schedule will look like when it is finally and officially announced. UT is jumping the gun on their announcement.
EKUAg
AG
SEC site has us playing UT, but no official announcement. Nothing showing for 12/19.
Jarrin' Jay
AG
EKUAg said:

SEC site has us playing UT, but no official announcement. Nothing showing for 12/19.

But that is not official. SEC has already said until there is an official announcement nothing is set in stone.
EKUAg
AG
Jarrin' Jay said:

EKUAg said:

But that is not official. SEC has already said until there is an official announcement nothing is set in stone.

I know. Why I said "no official announcement".
rgag12
AG
Has there been an official announcement about the official announcement of an official schedule? Or is everything still officially unofficial?
EKUAg
AG
rgag12 said:

Has there been an official announcement about the official announcement of an official schedule? Or is everything still officially unofficial?

Officially unofficial.
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
The SEC remains committed for all 14 teams to play 10 games each. We will host Ole Miss on 12/12 and travel to Tennessee n 12/19.

LSU currently hosts Alabama on 12/5 and travel to Florida on 12/12. So, they would have to host Ole Miss on 12/19. The only date that we can host Ole Miss is on 12/12.

The Vanderbilt-Georgia game got rescheduled to 12/19. That means Tennessee would travel to Vanderbilt on 12/12.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/30449657/sources-georgia-bulldogs-vanderbilt-commodores-game-ppd-due-covid-injury-issues

I believe the official schedule for 12/12 and 12/19 will be announced on Sunday.

ironmanag
AG
Ole Miss has stopped all football activities.

Game might not happen.
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Kramer
AG
Here's the biggest issue: beating a 2-6 Tennessee team that's lost 6 straight does nothing for our (and the SEC's) playoff chances. With so many teams looking for games and needing quality opponents, it would be kind of silly to lock in an opponent like that when you could play Cinci, tOSU, or someone else.
TexasAggiesWin
S
AggieOO
Kramer said:

Here's the biggest issue: beating a 2-6 Tennessee team that's lost 6 straight does nothing for our (and the SEC's) playoff chances. With so many teams looking for games and needing quality opponents, it would be kind of silly to lock in an opponent like that when you could play Cinci, tOSU, or someone else.
we wont' be playing anyone OOC until the playoffs or a bowl game. Why do people think this?
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
Ole miss 12/12 if they can play and 12/19 Tennessee. I read this was just announced or locked in.
NE PA Ag
ColleyvilleAg06 said:

When I first glanced at the pic in the tweet from UT, I thought they'd dumped Smokey and switched to Triumph the Insult Comic Dog.

AggieDub14
AG
Tennessee is playing Vanderbilt 12/12

This twitter account has corrected their post to show UT v AG's on 12/19
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.