Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

ANY win over Auburn should put us over OSU

4,989 Views | 50 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by fav13andac1)c
elaggie2002
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Why is OSU even ranked 4? What have they done this year ?
AggieTFA06
AG
elaggie2002 said:

Why is OSU even ranked 4? What have they done this year ?
exist?
To 1,000,000 touchdowns ...and beyond
Divining Rod
fav13andac1)c said:

We also beat SC 48-3, who beat Auburn. The Zoo has such a short memory.

Especially when its a pretend-aggie 'sip like Sip Shiller
itsyourboypookie
Michigan St is balling and has played a lot of football compared to OSU.

OSU might lose
northeastag
AG
I'll settle for a win, of any kind, this weekend. Doesn't have to be "convincing" or not. Auburn is a very good team and it's going to be a tough game.
jaxisback
I think a win over Auburn will be a challenge. If we win though, I think we WILL move ahead of Ohio St.

Unfortunately, if OSU gets its sixth win on 12/19 whether over Northwestern or Wisconsin, I'm betting they will return the favor and ultimately put OSU in ahead of the Ags.
buppy
Have to win big in order for us to have any chance at jumping up a spot in the rankings.
JW
AG
Still think the Clemson/ND loser drops below us.
Randall Floyd
A one loss A&M will not jump an undefeated Ohio State
halfastros81
AG
I didn't say Ohio St would be ahead of us "simply" because they are helmet school. I said if it's reasonably debatable they will get the nod. Conference politics are a part of it as well. I think if we win easily in the last 3 games we have a good shot. Any close game that comes down to the wire will eliminate us.

I think there's a strong bias to avoid two SEC teams in the Final 4 if there is a suitable non SEC P5 candidate that can be included.
BigOil
AG
so margin of victory was frowned upon for running up the score years ago, but now we need those garbage TDs and keep the starters on as long as possible.. super
Agsuffering@bulaw
We should, but not likely. 2 things against us:

1. The Bama loss was bad
2. tOSU passes their eye test

tOSU just must check the boxes. We must convince them that we are a different team from week 2.
BSCE84ag
AG
Lets just win it and move on. Guessing is worthless
TxAgswin
AG
Mond had a bad game last week. How are we even ranked?
zephyr88
AG
Just win baby...

Control your destiny!!!
BanderaAg956
Some people drink way too much with these questions!
Liberals are Damn Liars! Terminate Section 230! It has been ONLY 72!hours since my last banning for defending my conservative values against liberal snowflake cupcakes and the LIBERAL Mod’s that protect them! Fairness is a myth! Stop trying to silence us! Decent LAW ABIDING HUMAN BEINGS MATTER and so do our voices. When you protect the wicked, the Anarchist, the deviant, you become One of them!

ALL LIVES MATTER - I support police and motorcycle riders. Patriot Gun Owners Unite!
fav13andac1)c
AG
SinKiller said:

fav13andac1)c said:

We also beat SC 48-3, who beat Auburn. The Zoo has such a short memory.

Oh, that makes a difference...Auburn also scored 48 on a LSU team that we, again, scored one td on. An LSU team that really has a not so good defense, in fact, one of the worst defenses they've fielded of late. So, based on last week, you don't have to even be good to stop our offense. See how that works?

Seems like you don't know how it works. Let me guess, we're only slightly better than South Carolina now?
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.