Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Uzoma Nwachuku on the Bachelorette this season

17,662 Views | 51 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by BJM1781
Matsui
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
she likes white dudes
warrington74
AG
Could he be the next bachelor
Cast Iron
JR_83 said:

Granger Smith's brother Tyler is also on the show.
if he sings, I hope he doesn't sound as terrible as granger
J182
AG
warrington74 said:

EZ will likely not be on any future show unless some things get resolved.
👽
UhOhNoAgTag
He cried when she didn't give him a rose.
BoxingAg84
He'll have a better shot on bumble.
Divining Rod
J-Quob said:

warrington74 said:

EZ will likely not be on any future show unless some things get resolved.

ok fine, i'll bite. what things, o master of crypticism...?
J182
AG
There have been some accusations made against him. Apparently, they were made known to ABC/show producers at some point.
He was more or less regulated to a background character after a few episodes which may or may not have something to do with it. ABC investigated but it was "inconclusive".
👽
oneeyedag
He was good character
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
He made the fatal mistake of telling the Bachelorette that he was falling in love with her after spending very little time alone with her. That's never a good choice. A few years ago some other dude did that really early and the girl was in the process of booting him off when he said "Well, you know I was just saying that, I'm not really falling in love with you yet." Surprisingly, that move didn't work.

Haven't heard any scuttlebutt about EZ being in trouble, but they have already chosen and are filming the next season of the Bachelor who is their first African-American guy.
infinity ag
Lots of interracial stuff on TV these days.

Very woke.
SEC Champs
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

He made the fatal mistake of telling the Bachelorette that he was falling in love with her after spending very little time alone with her. That's never a good choice. A few years ago some other dude did that really early and the girl was in the process of booting him off when he said "Well, you know I was just saying that, I'm not really falling in love with you yet." Surprisingly, that move didn't work.

Haven't heard any scuttlebutt about EZ being in trouble, but they have already chosen and are filming the next season of the Bachelor who is their first African-American guy.
I remember when Jesse Palmer was the Bachelor. There was a hot girl from my HS who was a contestant. He took his shirt off with her in front of a fireplace and then trolled her for getting "touchy". Weird show, man.
SEC Champs
AG
Wow, I actually found an article about it...

"The Bachelor Made Me the Creepy Girl"
BenFiasco14
AG
He wasn't invited back, or chose not to attend, the tell all.

Apparently there are sexual assault allegations against him? Did I miss discussion about it on this board?

Bullcrap or legit?
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
aggie09whoop
BenFiasco14 said:

He wasn't invited back, or chose not to attend, the tell all.

Apparently there are sexual assault allegations against him? Did I miss discussion about it on this board?

Bullcrap or legit?

There is an allegation, but it is a "he said she said" deal. He thinks it was consensual, but she thinks it was not. ABCs investigation of the allegation was inconclusive.

https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/2020/12/10203176/eazy-bachelorette-sexual-assault-allegations-investigation
TJaggie14
AG
I've never been a huge fan of the bachelor/bachelorette series, but my wife & I did watch the start of this season because EZ was on it. We stopped watching around the time the replaced the bachelorette & then the allegations came out. I thought at the time the allegation had something to do with a producer at the show, but it turns out to be something different.

A link to the huffpo article that has an interview with the woman accusing EZ.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/bachelorette-clare-tayshia-eazy-rape-allegations_n_5fda23ddc5b6aa861e5ac27d

Quote:

In 2010, Lauren threw a New Year's Eve party at her family's lakeside property. Lauren didn't explicitly invite Nwachukwu, but she also wasn't surprised to see him show up. He was home on winter break from college and though he was two years ahead of her in high school, they had many mutual friends and acquaintances. (HuffPost has reviewed photos of this party.)

Everyone was drinking, and by the time midnight came and went, Lauren was very drunk, as were many of her friends, including Nwachukwu. At one point, Lauren says that he got rowdy and threw a beer bottle into a glass door, yelling "Seven's back!," a reference to his high school jersey number. The door broke. Eventually Lauren went into one of the bedrooms and fell asleep on the floor. (When she was hosting, Lauren often left the beds for her guests.) A couple was also asleep in the room.

The next thing Lauren remembers was waking up to the back of her shirt being pulled on by Nwachukwu, who was penetrating her. She recalls him suggesting that she perform oral s*x on him. She told him no and asked him to get off of her. He ignored her request. Lauren then remembers the other girl in the room waking up and yelling at Nwachukwu to "get the **** off of her." (HuffPost reached out to this person for comment, but did not hear back.) At that point, he stopped. Lauren said that she then got up and ran out of the house and spent the rest of the night in another house on the property.

The next morning, Lauren was in a lot of pain. She told HuffPost that she bled for three to four days after the incident. She had nightmares and flashbacks, and began taking Xanax regularly to numb herself. About a year later, she went to rehab.

I have no idea if EZ is guilty or innocent, just providing additional info.
Faustus
NM.
BJM1781
AG
Yikes. Sounds like a classy gentleman.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.