Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Mond said he had a clean game in the presser

15,309 Views | 111 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by CrottyKid
O'Doyle Rules
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Couple overthrows. Ok. You have to ask yourself, "is this the mindset of a winner?" (aka NFL draft QB for that manner)

I was just a middle school dismal QB but I feel like owning the fumbles would be the minimum for you bud (Mond). I really wonder why these types of personalities cant own up to their mistakes and move on to week 2.
BarKeep_03
AG
he probably thought UCLA was a clean game too
BusterAg
AG
He got outplayed by a true freshman at Vandy.
In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality, was tacitly denied by their philosophy. The heresy of heresies was common sense -George Orwell, 1984, Part 1, Chapter 7
Just Tired
might almost make you question his ability to evaluate a situation.
Poppy67
I truly believe we have the best qb in the SEC. He was highly recruited from a great institution in IMG.

Anyone can have a slightly off-game with the linited playbook he was working with.
Speckled Trout
AG
Blows my mind that this guy is considered the leader of our football team.

He's been the same guy for 4 years. Just awful.
jrbaggie
He has a limited playbook because he can't handle any more than that. He sucks!
i is smart
AG
We're in serious trouble if that's a clean game. I'd expect a QB1 to be upset with that type of play.
Ag4coal
JT said:

might almost make you question his ability to evaluate a situation.
No way. He's been 100% accurate in every situation this year
FightinTexasAg15
AG
Just shows the guy has no idea what he's talking about
Ol Rock
AG
Thank goodness for a strong performance by the defense because the offense had 5 turnovers (including the safety) and was not impressive.

If Mond was ok with his performance we need to move on. Next in line.
AW 1880
AG
Mond is not good.
Traveler
AG
BusterAg said:

No he didn't. He wasn't good, but neither was their qb.

Mond had better stats.
Emilio Fantastico
AG
If that is what he thinks a clean game is, how can anyone take what he says about social justice seriously?
gopitt
This team going nowhere with Mond . He just does not have "it."
APHIS AG
Poppy67 said:

I truly believe we have the best qb in the SEC. He was highly recruited from a great institution in IMG.

Anyone can have a slightly off-game with the linited playbook he was working with.
He has habitually been having "off-games" for the past three years.

This year it appears to be no different.

And next week, he will have another "off-game".
GCP12
AG
Poppy67 said:

usmcbrooks
He "cleanly" fumbled the ball.
Sgt. Schultz
AG
94chem
Poppy67 said:

A lot of sarcasm meters are turned off.
Kozmozag
he definetly is going to have an off game next week, and the week after.
kyledr04
AG
Clueless
TAMUallen
AG
He is out of it. You were to win by 30!

You fumbled 3 times. You overthrew TDs again. You were worse than last year. Explain your inability to progress. Explain why you still get delay of games. How are you not aware of this being one of the worst games in years?
Poppy67
94chem said:

Poppy67 said:

A lot of sarcasm meters are turned off.

Yeppers! Easy to do with such an bunch ive found over the years
peace
S
How do they choose who goes out for those post game pressers? I never would have thought he would be out there with the sorry game he had, he is no different than last year or the year before.
BarKeep_03
AG
He is a senior QB. However, it's apparent his 0 awareness rating extends to press conferences
Showstopper
AG
Poppy67 said:

Ah the old "we ain't opened the playbook up yet" trope. That was a perennial favorite in the Fran years.
Shadow of CuervoAg
Hmm...has Mond really improved versus last year???

Slow start to ballgames - based upon tonight, NO

Ball security - based upon tonight he's actually regressed NO.

Leadership - based upon tonight NO.

Accuracy - based upon tonight he had no INTs and threw reasonably well, but never really went deep, so TBD.

NOTE: he was outplayed by a 3* true Freshman on the other side of the field.
Do not post opposing views or you too, like me, will become a shadow of your former self.
TyHolden
AG
if he plays well next week, nothing this week will matter.
DallasAg 94
AW 1880
AG
Mond is a less athletic Reggie McNeal.
O'Doyle Rules
AG
Showstopper said:

Poppy67 said:

Ah the old "we ain't opened the playbook up yet" trope. That was a perennial favorite in the Fran years.

As class of 07 and Texagger since 05, I really love this comment
deddog
AG
O'Doyle Rules said:

Couple overthrows. Ok. You have to ask yourself, "is this the mindset of a winner?" (aka NFL draft QB for that manner)

I was just a middle school dismal QB but I feel like owning the fumbles would be the minimum for you bud (Mond). I really wonder why these types of personalities cant own up to their mistakes and move on to week 2.
Because they have been and continue to be coddled by everyone around them.
BusterAg
AG
Traveler said:

BusterAg said:

No he didn't. He wasn't good, but neither was their qb.

Mond had better stats.

Mond also had a better defense to bail him out. Our defense played great. Seals made some great passes that had a hit box the size of a dartboard. Our D never looked out of position deep, Seals just made great throws.

Seals had some amazing throws, and some desperation gamble throws late in the game to roll the dice.

If you think Mond played better than Seals, I don't think you watched the game.
In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality, was tacitly denied by their philosophy. The heresy of heresies was common sense -George Orwell, 1984, Part 1, Chapter 7
DallasAg 94
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.