Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

should i be encouraged or concerned???

5,623 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by halfastros81
Just Tired
How long do you want to ignore this user?

when i think of "freshness", diapers are hardly the gold standard that come to mind.

just hoping to avoid a "diamonds among the poo-poo" scenario this season.
Oldfart2

Yes
maver1ck
AG
Encouraged about the direction of our football program that is recruiting the best it ever has under a national championship winning coach??

Do you even TexAgs?
Just Tired
if jimbo stays true to the form of the last two years, we will see one or two with their tongues hanging out and the rest of the pack will indeed be "fresh as huggies".
ironmanag
AG
That is awesome.
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Gonna need more of them to wear pull ups instead of diapers this Fall !!!!
ironmanag
AG
JT said:

if jimbo stays true to the form of the last two years, we will see one or two with their tongues hanging out and the rest of the pack will indeed be "fresh as huggies".
You do realize last year he had exactly two healthy running backs right?
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
Jarrin' Jay
AG
JT said:

That is just stupid. He really only played the RBs that belonged on the field, even then he was forced to give total Sumlin spares some PT after Corbin went down and while Spiller was still getting up to speed.

Why don't you look at the transfer destinations of those RBs, that will give you the answer you need....
Just Tired
feel free to come back and tell me "told you so" if a 3rd rb gets significant time this year (short of a Corbin situation like last year).
greg.w.h
AG
Next up is the SEC Gold Standard.
TxAg76
AG
Diapers....I'm here to tell ya, the side of that box says 10 to 12 pounds, but they don't hold anywhere NEAR that damn much....
That's false damn advertisin' is what that is!
RingOfive
AG
Sounds like our backfield situation is surprising but expected.
vander54
S
JT said:

feel free to come back and tell me "told you so" if a 3rd rb gets significant time this year (short of a Corbin situation like last year).

Only need 2 to get significant time. 3rd should get a few touches. Unless we run a lot of 2 back sets then I would expect 3 to get significant time and the 4th a few touches.
Just Tired
vander54 said:

JT said:

Only need 2 to get significant time. 3rd should get a few touches. Unless we run a lot of 2 back sets then I would expect 3 to get significant time and the 4th a few touches.
that was my point.
Slamn Sharpe
ironmanag said:

JT said:

You do realize last year he had exactly two healthy running backs right?

No, but this is the zoo so facts really don't matter
Agsuffering@bulaw
You have a point in that jimbo typically gives the lions share of carries to rb1.

Would be an interesting prop bet this year bc jimbo has not featured pony backs. Jimbo needs to get work for achane and whoever will be be powerback2.
Padre_Island_Ag
AG
Quote:

Yes.

Let's go Brandon!

Soli Deo Gloria
halfastros81
AG
There were times last yr where we had zero completely healthy running backs
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.