Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Big 10 Reverses Season Cancellation Decision. Will launch season in late Oct.

5,116 Views | 46 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by annie88
BBQ4Me
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This has nothing to do with Trump. Go back to F16. This is about the new Abbot test
JP_Losman
AG
This has nothing to do with Abbot test.

Go back to Coronavirus board

A New Hope
West Point Aggie said:

SEC short-ish

WB
Just Tired

dadgum
GigemKW
Mathguy64 said:

Panama Red said:

Mathguy64 said:

This wasn't Trump. This was several B1G athletic departments that would have been furloughing their entire athletic department staff If they didn't get football revenue. It's real simple. Play ball and get paid or shutter the department. Nebraska and Iowa were more vocal and open about their finances. It's true everywhere including here. No football means no income to pay the bills.

Sorry your girl lost.

The hell? This isn't politics. It's finance 101. Football pays the bills and if schools don't play they aren't getting paid. Nebraska has all but said they can't afford that hit. Same for Iowa. Utah not only said it they did it and furloughed everyone. AD, coaches, secretaries. Everyone. If you think that wouldn't happen here if we didn't have games you are blind.

The bean counters did not take finance 101 last week and and realize they couldnt afford to skip this season.

They knew the financial situation all along and decided they could miss the season and survive the lockdown. They have reversed for other reasons. You can decide for yourself what those reasons are
Texas A&M
West Point Aggie
AG
Texas A&M said:

That probably triggers so many! Should be sent to Mandel and Forde and more than half of Espin
annie88
AG
Actually they quit being scared.

People like her are a disgrace.

The fear mongering over this has been ridiculous.
annie88
AG
BBQ4Me said:

This has nothing to do with Trump. Go back to F16. This is about the new Abbot test
Actually it does. They owe most of this to Trump.
cj774
AG
Sumlin lost control of the B1G!
BBQ4Me
AG
annie88 said:

BBQ4Me said:

If it was due to Trump, things would have changed after his phone call to the commissioner. It's not like Trump removed any barriers.

No as the presidents and BoR have stated, this was due to the new availability of immediate testing.

Take off the orange-colored goggles.
West Point Aggie
AG
That Trump heisman pic has triggered many...it's frankly easy to do with the looney left...but very fun nonetheless!
annie88
AG
BBQ4Me said:

annie88 said:

BBQ4Me said:

If it was due to Trump, things would have changed after his phone call to the commissioner. It's not like Trump removed any barriers.

No as the presidents and BoR have stated, this was due to the new availability of immediate testing.

Take off the orange-colored goggles.
Nah, you need to tone down the TDS.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.