Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

No Tailgating for Vandy

3,294 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Gil Renard
tokyoag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
https://www.goodbullhunting.com/2020/9/15/21438187/report-no-tailgating-allowed-for-texas-a-m-aggies-season-opener-vanderbilt-kyle-field?fbclid=IwAR2P5zht7sl73JfO_xmh-JlROB0qBbali3_QBu7Be1ZUBG1gFdAF9fDlF3A

No word on RV Lots
NoahAg
I'm not tailgating. I'm protesting. It'll involve copious amounts of food and drink to fuel hours of...protesting.
Alpha Texan
AG
NoahAg said:

I'm not tailgating. I'm protesting. It'll involve copious amounts of food and drink to fuel hours of...protesting.
for sure. You gotta stay hydrated and eat a couple hearty meals throughout the day so you can do your best protesting.
wbt5845
AG
We'll be having a BLM rally. With tons of BBQ and beer. And all white people.
agnerd
AG
wbt5845 said:

We'll be having a BLM rally. With tons of BBQ and beer. And all white people.
Then I will be having a counter-protest right next to yours. My All Lives Matter rally will have a couple black people, some Mexicans, and some whiteys.
jeepdriver54
AG
Tailgating wasn't a thing in the '70s. We showed up for the game, yelled our asses off and then went to the Chicken. DONE
Aggie
AG
jeepdriver54 said:

Tailgating wasn't a thing in the '70s. We showed up for the game, yelled our asses off and then went to the Chicken. DONE

Cool
Seersucker Ag 2011
AG
jeepdriver54 said:

Sounds like game days in the 70s sucked.
Bird Poo
AG
BLM?

Bar-B-Q Like a Mother rally!
Sparkie
AG
Bring Lots of Malts
monarch
S
Never mind; I'll get tagged.
Peace for Ukraine!
Mostly Sunny Disposition
AG
Seersucker Ag 2011 said:

jeepdriver54 said:

Sounds like game days in the 70s sucked.

Yep.

And Young said on the radio he can't enforce private tailgates. There is no University sanctioned tailgating (Tailgate Guys, AFS)

It's a word **** but we are tailgating for Vandy
Emilio Fantastico
AG
jeepdriver54 said:

It wasn't until the 90's that tailgating as such was even allowed. In the 80's, it was against the law to have alcohol in public on state property (campus).
The wealthy Ags that parked their RVs around Kyle had to go inside the RV to pour their drinks into solo cups and be somewhat discreet.
Slyfox07
AG
So Young dropped this gem during a faculty senate meeting, then got called out for leaking it too early, then said he'd deny it?

What a dewwwwshhhh
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
wbt5845 said:

With tons of BBQ and beer.
How long will you wait for the BBQ?
oldfart79
guys stop worrying about young , helps on the way in june maybe even may.
oldfart79
Gil Renard
AG
Drink in car or in parking lot
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.