Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Jimbo get your QB off Twitter...

37,031 Views | 205 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by levypantsEOY
BeatHellOutOfTU
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Im sure BLM posted this crap... another fake racial stir the pot...
ag_derp
AG
can jimbo just bench this guy
SirGIGalot
AG
Someone spray paint BLM over it
fightinag
As someone who bleeds maroon and white since childhood I never thought the day would come where I despise TAMU because of a single low talent player dishonoring the school I love,
Grow a set JIMBO,,,,read Mond the riot act.
If he doesn't get the message...bench his ass and use this season to see who next years starting qb will be
Not like you'd be benching a heisman caliber quarterback...... and the team will walk the line for you
NEXT YEAR IS HERE.......again
TxAg76
AG
fightinag said:

As someone who bleeds maroon and white since childhood I never thought the day would come where I despise TAMU because of a single low talent player dishonoring the school I love,
Grow a set JIMBO,,,,read Mond the riot act.
If he doesn't get the message...bench his ass and use this season to see who next years starting qb will be
Not like you'd be benching a heisman caliber quarterback...... and the team will walk the line for you

Dude....majority of team is black, and regardless of what Jimbo says/does, and regardless if he's right/wrong, I'm 99.99% sure they'd side with Mond on this no matter what
2004FIGHTINTXAG
Somebody with inside knowledge said there's actually a rift in the locker room over this. Those who want to just play football have made it clear that they want to play and not protest.
Old Tom Morris
2004FIGHTINTXAG said:

Somebody with inside knowledge said there's actually a rift in the locker room over this. Those who want to just play football have made it clear that they want to play and not protest.

Of course there is. There's 85 on scholarship. 85 different experiences and perspectives. 85 different windows to making this into a career, some very short. Some are going to have vastly different opinions on all of this. And the real problem is that one side can't say what's on their mind without risking being labeled a racist. It's a powder-keg started by our QB
Gump 02
AG
I think some of you just want to be angry at something.
merch
Maybe this is what Mond wants to do? Maybe he wants to be the next Al Sharpton or something?

Most of the guys on the team will not be playing football for a living; maybe he is just preparing for his career?
RafterAg223
AG
Scrolling through the twitter feed of the young lady that authored the original tweet that Kellen highlighted.....That is one dark individual and I hope and pray that she finds the help she clearly needs.
Gump 02
AG
Mond is well within his 1st amendment rights to say whatever he wants, whenever he wants. And it is your right to disagree. To tell anyone to "shut up and focus on ... " is either moronic or bullying.
APHIS AG
It is a sad day when I do not give a crap about Aggie football due to the poison that has been allowed to spread.

And I blame the AD and Fisher.
O'Doyle Rules
AG
He has a right to voice his opinion.

You have a right to voice your opinion, including your wallet.
W
AG
wonder how much of this is connected to the Ausbon situation
P.H. Dexippus
AG
Gump 02 said:

Mond is well within his 1st amendment rights to say whatever he wants, whenever he wants. And it is your right to disagree. To tell anyone to "shut up and focus on ... " is either moronic or bullying.

I'm not sure what the 1st Amendment has to do with a poster telling someone to shut up and play. The Bill of Rights are limitations on the federal govt.
"[When I was a kid,] I wanted to be a pirate. Thank God no one took me seriously and scheduled me for eye removal and peg leg surgery."- Bill Maher
Tegrity123
BeatHellOutOfTU said:

stop whining about Mond.
Tegrity123
APHIS AG said:

It is a sad day when I do not give a crap about Aggie football due to the poison that has been allowed to spread.

And I blame the AD and Fisher.
Lmao. Who are these adult babies needing diapers? AD and Fisher are amazing. Thankfully not letting us fall behind Bama or Tu when it comes to representing the players and their lives. We'd still not have cheerleaders for the televisions if it wasn't for you elderly goofballs. Oh, wait. That's only allowed for basketball?
Spyderman
AG
Heard Kellen has started a movement for a new entrance song.

Gotta say it would be an improvement.

Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
singapore_sling
AG
Gump 02 said:

Couldn't agree more. Our football players have their right to free speech. People who disagree with that apparently need their own safe space where no one disagrees with their views.
BossAgs
I do not understand why you are so upset. Are you white?
2004FIGHTINTXAG
I guess we can't disagree with Mond anymore. He has his 1st amendment right and nobody on here can disagree with him.
2004FIGHTINTXAG
BossAgs said:

I do not understand why you are so upset. Are you white?

I don't understand why you just asked his race.
VatoLocoAggie
Just play football.
Gig Em and God Bless America
Texas A&M National Champions in Football 1917, 1919, 1927, 1939, and 2012

SEC Proud!
jagvocate
AG
Mond is going for gold in the victim olympics.

black_ice
Notanotherdime
AGHouston11
AG
VatoLocoAggie said:

Just play football.

That ship has done sailed.

The ones cheering him on are the ones left.

Notice it's September and the Football board is basically dead compared to any season before.
Viper16
AG
AGHouston11 said:

VatoLocoAggie said:

Just play football.

That ship has done sailed.

The ones cheering him on are the ones on the left.

Notice it's September and the Football board is basically dead compared to any season before.

small correction
TMF
AG
What is the point? Let's posts pics of all the black Africans who sold the slaves. Lots of issues all around. But to pretend we haven't come along way and just want to burn everything to the ground is asinine.
Expert Analysis
AG
People can have whatever opinion they want. Some will be right, some will be wrong, most will not matter. I just don't get taking a stand against a statue that isn't a symbol of hate. If it's gone what do you gain? Seems taking a stand against crime, violence against women, and dead beat dads would elicit the most positive change for the people he is trying to help. All three of those areas if improved would lessen encounters with law enforcement and support a better atmosphere for the next generation.
monarch
S
I'm going to call Mond out for starting all this crap up in the first place. The guy has been on campus how long now- 4 years? All of a sudden he gets all this info about from...where? How many hours did he spend checking and verifying what he is pushing? Who is pushing him to push this? Remember Texas had the same type of issues pop up about 7-10 days before Mond and his view of things became public. I don't buy that Mond uncovered, researched, discussed , marched, protested all this crap on his own. For what reason, right now? I don't care if he is a 21-22-23 year old "kid." He is pi**ing and moaning in an adults world and actions have ramifications. First Amendment rights- no problem there. But if you are going to b***h about what you are b***hing about, wait until you get off campus and you have fulfilled your obligation to the school.

Sorry...soapbox.
Peace for Ukraine!
Krautag81
BeatHellOutOfTU said:

Mond, that is history! Move forward and live by example.
12thmanfootball
AG
Love the guys who put Trump bumper stickers on the woke Prius's and Subaru's in Portland and Seattle, and then these cars ending up smashed and destroyed by the "peaceful" left-wing idiots.
annie88
AG
2004FIGHTINTXAG said:

I hope this is true.
Sgt. Schultz
AG
I just find it incredibly tone deaf on behalf of Mond's part.

Does he want to be remembered for the game in UCLA? How about the many other poor performances he has had? Remember, this is the same kid that mouthed off about being the best QB in the SEC. Kellen Mond will be viewed by his total career stats, which at this juncture, point to an average QB at best. He could improve upon this or be who he has been in the past. When it's all said and done, you are what your results say you are.

Having said that, I would suggest to Kellen Mond, Infinite Tucker, all BLM supporters to go take a long look in the mirror, as well as do a deep dive into their family's past, before beginning any quest in cancel culture. As Jesus said, "He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone......."
BigJim49 AustinNowDallas
AG
singapore_sling said:

Gump 02 said:

Couldn't agree more. Our football players have their right to free speech. People who disagree with that apparently need their own safe space where no one disagrees with their views.
FB players have a right to sound off - so do we !

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.