Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

What exactly did Mond say?

15,460 Views | 82 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Agit8r
Spyderman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That upset folks so much?

Been following other issues/subjects much more closely. Thanks
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
What subjects have you been following?
"So long as an opinion is strongly rooted in the feelings, it gains rather than loses in stability by having a preponderating weight of argument against it."

- John Stuart Mill, 1869
Spyderman
AG
ET disclosure primarily. Trumps all.

What did the young man say?
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
Jbob04
AG
He said he doesn't like running out to Kanye's intro song
Spyderman
AG
Good call.

The greater good?
Johnny Boyziel 2
AG
He said that he was the best quarterback in the SEC.
West Point Aggie
AG
He professed his love of the bevel...around these parts, that stomps on some nerves!!
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
He said ETs arent real and anyone who believes in them is a nerd.
Now you can get on the bandwagon.
Spyderman
AG
Yelnick McWawa said:

He said ETs arent real and anyone who believes in them is a nerd.
Now you can get on the bandwagon.
I giggled...sorta

Mond must have really come forth with something? I just recall the angst here and didnt pay much attention.

The greater good?
JohnnyStatueNow
AG
1. Called Pro-Sully crowd racists.

2. Retweeted a #defundthecorps tweet. See photo.

3. Went on a national sports shows to discuss the racist environment of Texas A&M. Real bad look for the university.

4. Protested Sully in person at 2nd protest. Smiled as another teammate squared up to fight an Old Ag. No fight occurred, but teammate removed sweatshirt...

5. Has continued to follow and support on twitter those that look to push Marxist ideologies. i.e. Ms. NAACP, I AM Citizen (professor at A&M), and well known track athlete.

I'm sure there are others, this is just off the top of my head.

Olin's Illegitimate Son That He Doesn't Know About
AG
DisappointedAg said:

3. Went on a national sports shows to discuss the racist environment of Texas A&M. Real bad look for the university.

4. Protested Sully in person at 2nd protest. Smiled as another teammate squared up to fight an Old Ag. No fight occurred, but teammate removed sweatshirt...

5. Has continued to follow and support on twitter those that look to push Marxist ideologies. i.e. Ms. NAACP, I AM Citizen (professor at A&M), and well known track athlete.

... But apparently feels entitled to the money that comes from these same alumni to pay for his scholarship.
TAMUallen
AG
4 said:

DisappointedAg said:

... But apparently feels entitled to the money that comes from these same alumni to pay for his scholarship.

Beyond that! He wants to be paid
tjack16
AG
He said Canes over Laynes. Which honestly I'm fine with but possibly most controversial statement you could make in college station
Sponge
AG
He said Spyderman is a dork! Better get on forum 6 and start hating him.
Ags4DaWin
Sponge said:

Can i express my hate for his inability to hit wide open receivers in this forum or should i take that to the F16 as well?
pdc093
tjack16 said:

He said Canes over Laynes. Which honestly I'm fine with but possibly most controversial statement you could make in college station

Jesus.
TAMUallen
AG
He has a complete disconnect from his own past. His family were close friends with Sul Ross. Now he's making a name for himself virtue signaling while canceling his own history but wanting money for college play since he won't be seeing Sundays
spherical
AG
tjack16 said:

What about chipotle over freebirds?
Spyderman
AG
Damn, was he man enough to admit he is racist?

The greater good?
Spyderman
AG
Sponge said:

DLM!

The greater good?
30wedge
Spyderman said:

He said the moon landing was fake and that it really is made out of green cheese.
Spyderman
AG
30wedge said:

Spyderman said:

He said the moon landing was fake and that it really is made out of green cheese.
I heard it was along the lines of yeah, we did land, but it was the welcoming party on site that surprised folks.

For real..

The greater good?
BrandoC
AG
Only good thing about this season not happening is that its Mond's last year at Texas A&M University. Wish him well with his career going forward but yea........Who knows they how its going to work out with the seniors. Surely they don't give extended scholarships and an extra year for seniors. It sucks they dont play their possible last year but no way it works out money wise for schools to grant everyone an extra year.
Slamn Sharpe
They all do and probably should
TAMUallen
AG
McDadeTXAggie said:

They all do and probably should

As to what?

Getting paid?

No. The value of your degree, tutors, answers to tests, traveling the country, free room and board. Free clothes, free equipment. You're exalted on campus.

Let's get real. You have natural physical talent and have been lucky to produce enough for 2 or 3 MAYBE 4 years in highschool.

You do not deserve to be paid more for something that more intelligent people would die for.
tjack16
AG
spherical said:

tjack16 said:

What about chipotle over freebirds?

Too controversial. Wouldn't touch that topic
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
Spyderman has been all over this board and Forum 16 every day for years. Don't take the bait.
The Sparrow Prince
Saw him on campus using both straps of the backpack. I mean come on. ***k this guy.
Artimus Gordon
He aspires to be Kellen Kaepernick!
Punked Shank
AG
Harry Lime said:

Spyderman has been all over this board and Forum 16 every day for years. Don't take the bait.

What bait? Are you mad that Mond hates you and your beliefs?

AGHouston11
AG
The family history during the confederacy was rich!
85AustinAg
AG
Mean things that made a lot of message board warriors lose their minds over it...
Hawk2007
85AustinAg said:

Mean things that made a lot of message board warriors lose their minds over it...

If Mr. Mond aspires to play professionally, do you think the general football watching/commenting public will make more accepting/loving commentary, about the same commentary, or more hateful commentary towards him on message boards?
Phoenix1
"We don't need a forking Waffle House. That place is for Rednecks & racists." But he didn't say forking.
alamoaggie64
AG
Which time?
alamoaggie64
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.