Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

It's been a minute...

18,775 Views | 120 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by ArbAg
Buford T. Justice
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just won't go away.
Hw floats more balloons than Pablo Escobar.
flyingaggie12
AG
Hypothetical question, if athletes get paid should they have to pay for tuition/room & board/food/tutoring/all the other services they already receive.
Ag 11
AG
PJYoung
AG
Callate Donnie said:

The amount of grown men on here calling Mond a drama queen before getting any context on a tweet from a kid in college is down right comical.

Good Lord no kidding.
oneeyedag
JP_Losman said:

I wonder if the swimming team or golf or track team will be getting paid?
Surely.

Champ says this evening, hes getting a check! How large depends on performance. Mond could learn a thing or two from the Tour!
85AustinAg
AG
S T I P E N D dumbasses, he's talking about his Stipend.
BSCE84ag
AG
Ironic that he is in a hurry,

I wish he was as quick on the field and not have delay of game called so often...
ArbAg
AG
Callate Donnie said:

ArbAg said:

Callate Donnie said:

ArbAg said:

Callate Donnie said:

The amount of grown men on here calling Mond a drama queen before getting any context on a tweet from a kid in college is down right comical.

The number of grown men excusing his adolescent and pretentious ramblings is pathetic.
I'm sure you never said anything stupid when you were his age 40+ years ago. FFS

Regardless, everyone jumped all over him on this thread without even knowing what he was talking about. Flame on, my man. I appreciate the laughs.

Big difference, when we made uninformed statements, we were corrected by mentors, friends, professors and coaches who did not have to concern themselves with political correctness - and we learned from the experience! Further, we weren't representing A&M in a public capacity and blessed with all the benefits and advantages Mond has been extended.
Whether Mond recognizes it or not and, whether you want to admit it or not, Mond has damaged the unified spirit among students and former students and it will have negative implications for both himself and A&M going forward.
Hate to break it to you, but the unified spirit you speak of was broken long before Mond got here.

Still...how is what you are saying relevant to the dog pile assumptions that Mond was seeking to be paid to pay, when he was talking about a living stipend (which aren't new and have been around since 2015)? Strawman on the politics board, bud. Not here. You damage the unified spirit among students and former students when you hijack threads with your own personal distaste for someone.
Irony much? The entire thread is about Mond's public divisive statements and yet somehow my far less public observations are more divisive to the Aggie spirit than his. Get real.
mitchdpm
AG
Callate Donnie said:

mitchdpm said:

YOU obviously have an agenda and an ideology that is sneaking into your posts here on TexAgs. Yet here you are lecturing others about the same thing. Seems pretty woke.
My "agenda" is that I'm tired of seeing people sing "we are the Aggies, the Aggies are we," when they really mean, "we are the Aggies, unless your socio/political views are different than mine, which in that case you can go get eff'd, you woke libtard." My "agenda" is that I read posts like the one on this thread calling Mond an embarrassment to A&M while gray haired Old Army Aggies are caught on film asking, "Are you a Blackie or an Aggie." Seriously, which is more embarrassing? A college kid taking a liberal stance and making his political beliefs known, or a senior citizen making gaffs like that (regardless of whether it was "well intentioned".)

F
F
S

Like I said, your agenda is pretty intense and showing like a giant wart on your nose. BOTH the old dude saying "blackie" and QB1 are equally divisive. The old Aggie represents only himself (poorly) and you cannot generalize that all gray haired Aggies share his stupid viewpoint (unless you're a racist against old white dudes). Mond represents A&M whether you like it or not. His words and actions I disagree with vehemently. That's my opinion and I'm allowed to have it. And if you're calling me a "woke libtard", you have me read exactly opposite of who I am.
txaggie2012
AG
85AustinAg said:

S T I P E N D dumbasses, he's talking about his Stipend.

Lol yup. Bunch of idiots on this thread
txaggie2012
AG
Ag86Hotard109
AG
It's been a minute.....
Don Dawson
Seriously, Mond? You don't have the talent to demand payment or demand statues to removed.

Mond should pay the other players for propping him up. Such a dumb young man...
thehouse
Mediocre athlete has a mediocre post at best. I would trade my son's tuition, meals, books, etc...................for him to have a chance to play college football. Statements like yours ruin it for the guys who wish they had the chance!!!!
Ag86Hotard109
AG
It's been a hour.....
annie88
AG
Mond is getting paid, with a free education.
ArbAg
AG
annie88 said:

Mond is getting paid, with a free education.

And he's being overpaid in the existing structure and benefits.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.