Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

New unis coming in...

25,617 Views | 109 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by 85AustinAg
Jarrin' Jay
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
VatoLocoAggie said:

Don't be too shocked and butt hurt when you see the BLM patch on the jersey or helmets. Mond and others have demanded it.

See what Jimbo does. I am sure my prediction will be right.

NCAA does not allow advertising or political messaging on uniforms, not gonna happen.
SinKiller
BLM patch would probably push any fence sitters over the ledge. There's nothing "we" about BLM. Jimbo makes too much money not to nip this stuff.
MagnumLoad
I like the helmet Erick Young is shown wearing on the front page. We had a similar helmet, maroon with a white stripe, in the 1950's. I hope this is our new helmet.

Edited to correct the spelling of Mr. Young's first name.

Found out that is a practice helmet for db's. I still would like it for games, classic, simple.
Gil Renard
AG
1998 classic looking helmets and 2018 UK game I bet comes
Aginnebraska
AG
SinKiller said:

BLM patch would probably push any fence sitters over the ledge. There's nothing "we" about BLM. Jimbo makes too much money not to nip this stuff.
It is precisely because Jimbo makes so much that he WILL NOT "nip this stuff". I wouldn't wear the BLM patch but I wouldn't look for Jimbo to make waves with his team.
OldShadeOfBlue
AG
SinKiller said:

When are you idiots gonna realize the day Jimbo "nips this stuff" is the day he digs his own grave. You're asking Jimbo to alienate his entire football team.

Also might want to educate yourself on the actual meaning of BLM because it's clearly not what a lot of you think it is.
Mr. White
OldShadeOfBlue said:

SinKiller said:

When are you idiots gonna realize the day Jimbo "nips this stuff" is the day he digs his own grave. You're asking Jimbo to alienate his entire football team.

Also might want to educate yourself on the actual meaning of BLM because it's clearly not what a lot of you think it is.

What is it?
MagnumLoad
BLM is an organization run by marxists that want to overthrow our form of government, who are abusing a well meaning slogan. Everyone paying attention should know this. And if you dig down on their website, you will find that the number one destination for contributions they receive is the DNC. So there you have it.

Edited to add that Jimbo should not have a problem having an expert on the subject, preferably black, explain this truth to the team, that black lives do indeed matter, but the organization BLM does not care about any lives.
BaileyAg
AG
yell_on_6th st
AG
Aginnebraska said:

SinKiller said:

It is precisely because Jimbo makes so much that he WILL NOT "nip this stuff". I wouldn't wear the BLM patch but I wouldn't look for Jimbo to make waves with his team.

Exactly, not a leader. Just an opportunist. Wish someone could take those boys to Junction and make men out of them.
Punked Shank
AG
OldShadeOfBlue said:

SinKiller said:

Please enlighten us, o holy one.

tell us the power of your wokeness.

Educate us why you are better than us.

Please eradicate us of our racism that we are so naive of
geb83
AG

Black shoes and gloves are preferable. The rest just as above.

That being said, wish they'd cancel the 2020 season.
chrishuff
AG
I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think there will be a 2020 football season...don't see how.
Jbob04
AG
chrishuff said:

I hope I'm wrong, but I don't think there will be a 2020 football season...don't see how.

That's good news, I hope you are right!
BBallAggie06
AG
I always loved this combo, but my goodness we suffered some gut-wrenching losses in them...
DGAG92
AG
nbaker2022 said:

more please

His needs to get used to being dressed in a red State Farm Insurance shirt and khakis.

Bobby Jimbo
AG
nbaker2022 said:

more please
I am actually really pumped about the black cleats, socks, & gloves. It's going to look tough with our (hopefully) classic maroon & white look. This is pretty much my dream scenario when it comes to our uniforms. Just imagine something similar to this, but with black socks (and possibly more black accessories).

Then, on special occasions, you bust out the white accessories to go with something similar to this uniform combination (icy whites).

canadiaggie
AG
Bobby Jimbo said:

nbaker2022 said:

more please
I am actually really pumped about the black cleats, socks, & gloves. It's going to look tough with our (hopefully) classic maroon & white look. This is pretty much my dream scenario when it comes to our uniforms. Just imagine something similar to this, but with black socks (and possibly more black accessories).

Then, on special occasions, you bust out the white accessories to go with something similar to this uniform combination (icy whites).

Good lawd I forgot how CLEAN those old all whites are
Spyderman
AG
Ag Tag said:

Spyderman said:

Any word on a new entrance song?

Silly tune for sure. Hoping for something with a bit more power and or related to the community/university..

Before there was an A&M, there was the railroad:

First 50 sec of this should do.
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
geb83
AG

With the above, you turn on the TV for football and see the above, you have to look closely to determine if that's A&M or Miss St, or is it one of several other teams.
geb83
AG

With this uniform, you turn on that same TV for football, see it, with the shoulder stripes, and you immediately know who it is.

How in the world can you turn away from that instant recognition, that signature look? Don't screw it up.

That being said, we'll likely get to ponder on it for another year with the cancellation of this season. And I'm fine with that.
LoneStarAg10
AG
Ok, then make the name and logo bigger.
West Point Aggie
AG
The T A&M on the helmets is certainly smaller than it used to be...
Frag
AG
MagnumLoad said:

BLM is an organization run by marxists that want to overthrow our form of government, who are abusing a well meaning slogan. Everyone paying attention should know this. And if you dig down on their website, you will find that the number one destination for contributions they receive is the DNC. So there you have it.

Edited to add that Jimbo should not have a problem having an expert on the subject, preferably black, explain this truth to the team, that black lives do indeed matter, but the organization BLM does not care about any lives.
This cannot be starred enough.
RealMcCoy09
AG
If we had played as good as those old All Whites looked that game would have been very different. We got thrashed in that game, but at least we looked good doing it?
TxAg76
AG
geb83 said:

With this uniform, you turn on that same TV for football, see it, with the shoulder stripes, and you immediately know who it is.

How in the world can you turn away from that instant recognition, that signature look? Don't screw it up.

That being said, we'll likely get to ponder on it for another year with the cancellation of this season. And I'm fine with that.

geb83 at it again....
Agree with you, pic is awesome, and preferred, but in the pic he's wearing what appear to be maroon shoes, and socks, and gloves, which to me is what we should go for.
Not black. Not on this uni.
geb83
AG
Quote:

geb83 said:

Quote:

geb83 at it again....
Agree with you, pic is awesome, and preferred, but in the pic he's wearing what appear to be maroon shoes, and socks, and gloves, which to me is what we should go for.
Not black. Not on this uni.

Always have maintained we need to go to black cleats; don't care much about the socks or gloves.

The pic in my post, re-posted here, is my preferred go to uniform; and WITH black footwear.

The point: don't get rid of the shoulder stripes, which are INSTANTLY recognizable, more so than the pics in the other post, no matter HOW BIG you make the name on the jersey or the ATM on the headgear.
aTm2004
AG
Spyderman said:

Any word on a new entrance song?
Slamn Sharpe
geb83 said:

Outside of Texas, everyone instantly recognizes the block aTm on the helmet. That can be said though for most programs. Its the helmet that people instantly recognize. Imagine if the game was played with no helmet and you were just seeing the jersey and pants
ontheway
AG
It is sad that this poster and 20 who starred it are so insipid that they actually believe this stuff. And, they are Aggies to boot. Are a deep minority of Aggies who buy into this crzp, I pray.
ontheway
Mr. White
Refute it with some facts
geb83
AG
Quote:

It is sad that this poster and 20 who starred it are so insipid that they actually believe this stuff. And, they are Aggies to boot. Are a deep minority of Aggies who buy into this crzp, I pray.

Check the website and drill down. Look at their Mission Statement and core values ( unless they've altered it ), and tell me you cannot believe what Magnum said in his/her post.

Seriously man BLM is most definitely Marxist in their ideology, and does want to "fundamentally transform America"; away from a traditional nuclear family and capitalist economy. And now, thanks to countless coward or complicit corporations who have flooded money to them, the are worth north of a billion.

Can you not see that? As uncle Joe Biden would say . . . " Come on man!".
geb83
AG
With that being said, let's all agree on this . . .

Bobby Jimbo
AG
geb83 said:

With that being said, let's all agree on this .

No. Our "signature look" is the ATM on the sides of the helmets (unbeveled), not the stripes. Just because it makes it easier for you to tell that it's our team playing on TV doesn't mean it's our signature look. More people on here think the '98 throwbacks are more of our signature look, not the stripes.

To be honest, I'm fine with or without the stripes. But this pro-stripe propaganda needs to stop. You're just setting yourself up to be upset if and when they do remove the stripes.
West Point Aggie
AG
Few teams have signature looks

Bama
State Penn

These are the two that have remained the same...home and road for decades...of course, they're both highly boring with the most boring helmets

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.