Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

SEC should play all conference games this year in every sport!

1,482 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by RebelYell77
BusterAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cancel all non-conference games, because it would creates some advantages for some teams who scheduled schools that want to cancel.

For every sport. All conference games are a go. Conference championship is a go. If you are another conference and want to invite our conference champion to a "super-bowl", let us know. Otherwise, you do your thing, we'll do ours.
In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality, was tacitly denied by their philosophy. The heresy of heresies was common sense -George Orwell, 1984, Part 1, Chapter 7
BusterAg
AG
The dam must break. We just need a few brave men to stand up to this idiocracy, and greed will take care of the rest.
In the end the Party would announce that two and two made five, and you would have to believe it. It was inevitable that they should make that claim sooner or later: the logic of their position demanded it. Not merely the validity of experience, but the very existence of external reality, was tacitly denied by their philosophy. The heresy of heresies was common sense -George Orwell, 1984, Part 1, Chapter 7
SouthCollegeStation
SEC Conference Games start Saturday, September 19
Basically 10 1/2 weeks from today.

Texas A&M Fall Football Camp starts Friday, August 7
With the Aggies playing Non-conference games on Saturday, September 5 & Saturday, September 12.
NashvilleAg16
AG
I'm pretty sure we don't have a conference game until the 26th
Alpha Texan
AG
Experts and doctors said that mass protests didn't lead to a rise in COVID cases so I don't see why football would. But I'd definitely be down for somethin' like a 10 or 11 game, all SEC schedule in which we agree to send our champion to play Clemson at Mercedez Benz, send our runner up to either the Big 10 champion since they're the next best, and send our 3rd best team to beat OU.

Let's really jazz this idea up though and for one season only, throw out the east-west alignment and everyone plays a random generated schedule, plus their annual cross conference opponent and thanksgiving game (we'd be guaranteed to have LSU and SCAR). Make it more interesting but let us keep our cupcake schedule for next year (except we know Vandy is going to be like 8-1 when they roll into C stat).
jja79
AG
Mass protests didn't lead to a spike but Trump rallies do so the data is inconclusive.
Alpha Texan
AG
shhhhhhhh, let me pick and choose which parts of logic I want to use since the left is doing it too.
spherical
AG
jja79 said:

Mass protests didn't lead to a spike but Trump rallies do so the data is inconclusive.
i don't know if i grant your premise, and i don't have a dog in the hunt, but i *think*, i *think* if you look at pictures from the two you might see a difference in the overall attendees facial apparati
sleepybeagle
AG

Using the latest data from the CDC website, isn't Covid-19 is on it's way out? The U.S. peaked back in mid April and deaths are going down.
Space-Tech
sleepybeagle said:

Using the latest data from the CDC website, isn't Covid-19 is on it's way out? The U.S. peaked back in mid April and deaths are going down.
This graph explains it better.
RebelYell77
I believe this is best case scenario.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.