Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

BAS kicking in

5,069 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by fightinag
infinity ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We have a few years of great recruiting and are poised to do well in 2020 and....

COVID
Probation.

BAS kicking in strongly
TheWoodsAg
AG
I recommend you stop being such a p***y
Ag Tag
TheWoodsAg said:

During WWII Gen.Patton thought that being shell-shocked was bogus. He was wrong.
PTSD is real and BAS is real too.
Fumbleruski
AG
Quote:

Pretty much the end of this thread.
Sponge
AG
We can't slap texags posters but we can march them towards certain doom in fall 2020.
Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
Regardless of those pretend extracurriculars & others, there is no need to worry...

Even if we do have a season, we'll still lay an egg against Bama, aub, & Lsu
Ol_Ag_02
AG
Football ain't happening. Once you realize it's over, it's an easier pill to swallow.

acceptance is the last stage of grief.

Well that and the fact that half our team is more worried about old white dudes than the forward pass.
W
AG
keep in mind...while the 2020 schedule is very friendly...

it may just be repeated in 2021 (at least the SEC part) if the COVID knocks out the 2020 season.

also...A&M will have better chances to beat LSU and Bama in 2021 than 2020.

because the talent gap in the upperclassmen ranks will be reduced.

A&M was whipped in recruiting by those 2 schools in 2017 & 2018. The program will still feel those effects in the 2020 matchups. Not as much in the 2021 games
West Point Aggie
AG
"Kickin' in?"
85AustinAg
AG
just go away...
Funky Winkerbean
AG
We suck every year. This will be no different.
It is so easy to be wrong—and to persist in being wrong—when the costs of being wrong are paid by others.
Thomas Sowell
AGHouston11
AG
Doesn't really matter at least the social justice issues are in the forefront. Football is secondary.
merch
I don't get this idea this is our year. I see third in West as most likely outcome. Hardly in contention for NC. Still don't have QB play we need...granted he is a senior but it feels like he would rather focus on other things and u suspect the same Mond at this point. Flashes of really good play but still very inconsistent...so much so you can't really expect him to be difference maker.
I will say that if he continues to deliver the ball high we need new QB coaching...at this point that is all mechanics and you have had 4 years with the guy.
Mond still has not shown touch on dee ball that all talk about or really the shorter pass..often times whipping the ball hard for no reason. And of course, he has close to zero pocket presence.
With our schedule, what looks to be ok defense on paper and ok offense on paper (Still issues with OL), I think this team can be really competitive and who knows with some luck perhaps surprise people...but still really hard to see better than third in West.
MaroonStain
AG
Troutslime said:

We suck every year. This will be no different.

Post of the Day! Give it to em...

Negative.
"Thanks and Gig'em"
W
AG
yes, beating Alabama, LSU, and Auburn will / would still be extremely difficult in 2020.

it's the other 9 games on the schedule that are the easiest they have been in a long while
TexAgs91
AG
infinity ag said:

We have a few years of great recruiting and are poised to do well in 2020 and....

COVID
Probation.

BAS kicking in strongly
Doesn't matter. We still have Mond. Another mediocre year. Except this time with politics. Oh joy
zephyr88
AG
8-5, repeat...
fightinag
Franklin Delano Bluth said:

Regardless of those pretend extracurriculars & others, there is no need to worry...

Even if we do have a season, we'll still lay an egg against Bama, aub, & Lsu have Mond ar quarterback
fify
NEXT YEAR IS HERE.......again
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.