Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Leon O'Neal tweet

15,212 Views | 40 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by TexanJeff
DSAG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
merch said:

Didn't this guy transfer?
That's what I thought or did he just go into the Portal ?
monarch
S
In all of this conversation about Sully, nobody has mentioned that there is a college named after him. You don't see anybody from Sul Ross State protesting his past.
BTHOB-98
Win the title and we will talk!
West Point Aggie
AG
monarch said:

In all of this conversation about Sully, nobody has mentioned that there is a college named after him. You don't see anybody from Sul Ross State protesting his past.

Not yet...our little statue survived many uprisings in the past...I guess it was its turn...just like SWTx State changed its name to Texas state (a good move) SRSU will likely change in the future...dumb as that may be...

All this stuff is selective...outrage is selective, social "justice" is selective.
BSCE84ag
AG
Lets see if Jimbo does great things like Sully did before we just "replace" the statue
turboboost
AG
How about a Historical Campus Building reminding us of the past history of the University...Good or Bad.

YOU CAN'T CHANGE HISTORY MILLENNIAL'S! Good or bad...

I got an idea for you so-called academic thinkers (students as well). Know your history so you don't repeat it! Stupid asses!
TexanJeff
AG
Into and back out of the Portal.

Didn't realize the Portal does not usually got to a school equal Or better than your current one unless you are a QB and not always then.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.