Story Poster
Texas A&M Football Recruiting

Aggies add Richmond Foster offensive lineman Reuben Fatheree to 2021 class

June 1, 2020

The 2021 offensive line class is one of the best classes the state has produced in years, and Richmond (TX) Foster offensive tackle Reuben Fatheree‍ has established himself as one of the best in the country. He also just announced his commitment to Texas A&M.

At 6-foot-8, 300-pounds, Fatheree is long-limbed, lean and flexible. His overall athleticism and size have drawn recruiting attention in both football and basketball, and his intensity in the trenches makes him ideal for a cornerstone offensive tackle.

Jimbo Fisher and Texas A&M have made Fatheree a priority target for the last couple of years, with offensive line coach Josh Henson leading the Aggies’ recruiting efforts.

“They need tackles in this class. They tell me they have guys that play tackle but that they don’t have my size,” Fatheree said in April. “They love my height. They say I’m the prototype, being 6-8 with long arms. The coaches think I’m the perfect fit for what they want in an offensive tackle, and that I can help them win games under Coach Fisher.”

Texas A&M has been considered one of his top programs over the years. He has attended camps, recruiting events and games, and there were several aspects of the university which have had Fatheree’s attention throughout his process.

“Things that mostly appeal to me...I would say the alumni because you know how the Aggie ring travels everywhere in the state of Texas. That and the tradition,” Fatheree said last July after attending Texas A&M’s BBQ/Pool Party. “I feel like they carry a way bigger tradition than probably any other college I know.”

Fatheree chose the Aggies over LSU, Oklahoma, Texas and several others, and he becomes Texas A&M’s 10th overall commitment in the 2021 class. He joins an offensive line class that already includes Trey Zuhn‍  and Matthew Wykoff‍.

Check out Billy Liucci’s analysis of what Fatheree brings to the table and a new episode of In Home Visit where the TexAgs recruiting team talks at length about the addition of the big tackle.

Discussion from...

Aggies add Richmond Foster offensive lineman Reuben Fatheree to 2021 class

18,486 Views | 27 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by WC94
Ajollyag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Whoop!
Jaxson11
cageybee77
AG
Awesome!
misterguinness
AG
This is great news! Welcome aboard!
2+2=5
PLUM LOCO
AG
Whoop!
Yosarrian
Canyon99
Damn damn damn! Huge news!
brownbrick
La Vernia_Ag06
AG
Welcome to Aggieland!
OregonAggie
AG
Awesome commitment video.

Gigem!
Post removed:
by user
GarryowenAg
AG
Great way to start a week!
AgOutsideAustin
AG
With that being said I respect his decision!
redjalapeno-87
Maroon Goons!
Thirsty Third
AG
Awesome addition!
Highway 6 runs both ways...
Tamu_mgm
AG
YES! Enormous talent and pickup! Gig 'em Reuben!
Agsuffering@bulaw
F-Yeah! Jimbo train rolling!
TAMU74
AG
Welcome aboard Mr. Fatheree.
randy828
AG
Whoop!
I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the dang (sc) goalie never knew what the hell hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'
LEJ
He's a monster!
TAM85
This is tremendous. Welcome and gig 'em!
OldShadeOfBlue
AG
Ohhhhhh yeah!

OH yeah!!
Slamn Sharpe
Building a championship caliber roster
Spyderman
AG
Yes!
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
mcag83
AG
In
Like anyone can even know that.
lagoag
Whoop, you can't have enough big uglies up front.
WC94
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.