Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Jerrod Johnson moving up in the NFL coaching world

3,913 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by OldShadeOfBlue
DustysLineup
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nice profile from KPRC (their title, not mine).

https://www.click2houston.com/sports/2020/05/25/former-humble-aggies-quarterback-jerrod-johnson-moves-up-in-the-nfl-coaching-world

Quote:

"I literally grew up here, and some of my best moments in sports were actually when I was a ball boy when my dad was a coach here at Humble," Jerrod said. "We had David Boston, David Givens and Sammy Davis."

Quote:

The untimely death of his dad turned his dream to coaching. After playing some football professionally, and training quarterbacks in the Houston area, he is living the coaching dream with the Indianapolis Colts as the offensive quality control coach.
Bottlehead90
coldmoose
Pulling for Jerrod Johnson. Great guy.
LEJ
Not a bad gig. Congrats JJ
OregonAggie
AG
Keep going Jerrod!

Gig Em!
Sparkie
AG
Seems like a great guy.
Slamn Sharpe
JJ
Matsui
AG
Awesome!! Follow your passions!
OldShadeOfBlue
AG
Man, I wish he could have made it through his senior season. I'm glad Tannehill was able to pull off 6 wins in a row, but JJ was on his way to being an NFL QB before the shoulder injury. He's still the leading passer in Aggie history until Mond gets a few more games in this fall.

I also really enjoyed watching him win Mike Vick's flag football league a couple years ago.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.