Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Former Aggie Devante Harris' Bar in Uptown Dallas causing a stir

8,100 Views | 23 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by agforlife97
Uncle Jemima
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
See article: LINK
aggiebrad94
AG
Not a regular or irregular bar patron....The bar has an occupancy of only 66 people - how does that compare to the Chicken or Dudleys?

Sad that the race & NFL card got played so quickly in the interview.
Aston04
AG
Gigem Devante! Keep fighting the Karens.
dirkjones
AG
That mfer still owes me $25 for gas
Reno Hightower
Does he still need money for gas?
Decay
AG
Former Aggie? Check your tongue sir
swc93
AG
Bar owners are all so funny and 'innocent'.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Gif of Devante jumping out of the way of the running back and avoiding contact goes here.
Al Bula
AG
Excellent username

BoxingAg84
Official statement from Harris:

https://instagr.am/p/CAeVQuXlvma
rootube
AG
This seems strange to me. Devante was great at social distancing during his playing career.
BrandoC
AG
Let's go ahead and just bring race into everything, even though it has absolutely nothing to do with anything......
Colonel A. 1976
AG
Racist??? I think its a math issue, once he figures out the percentage..he'll figure it out
Col. A 1976
Hop Sing
He was good at the ole tackling technique.
Slamn Sharpe
Doesnt matter what color you are. What matters is that there are too many people and the law is the law.

Doesn't matter what color you are. If police are being called to your restaurant because fights break out... well, that's not a tough one. The people that live closely to your restaurant DeVante don't appreciate all the new changes that are being thrown in their lap

Pay someone to clean up the mess your patrons are leaving. Beef up your security. You may also want to brush up on your math skills

AG
Awww, what up Derontay?
Hal Lambert
AG
HANG IN THERE MY AGGIE BUDDY.. HAL 71'
czar_iv
AG
McDadeTXAggie said:

Doesnt matter what color you are. What matters is that there are too many people and the law is the law.
haha ... you haven't seen the Ozarks memorial day party on Twitter I guess. I didn't see any police there.
"Can I Ask What Exactly Is An Aggie? Sure! An Aggie is quite simply the best thing anyone can strive to be!" - Sydney Colson
W
AG
Devante did make the 4th down pass breakup in overtime to win the 2015 game vs. Arkansas
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
aggiebrad94 said:

Not a regular or irregular bar patron....The bar has an occupancy of only 66 people - how does that compare to the Chicken or Dudleys?

I think that's less than half the capacity of the DC or Dudley's (though I don't remember the posted numbers).. It's supposedly a restaurant, so divide 66 by say...5, and you get a rough idea of how many tables they might fit, depending on the configuration. Basically a medium sized cafe type space.
saw em off
ftworthag02
AG
He was really good at signaling incomplete pass when the throw that was directed at the receiver he was covering went about 10' over his head or was buried in the ground.
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
McDadeTXAggie said:

Doesn't matter what color you are. If police are being called to your restaurant because fights break out... well, that's not a tough one. The people that live closely to your restaurant DeVante don't appreciate all the new changes that are being thrown in their lap

Pay someone to clean up the mess your patrons are leaving. Beef up your security. You may also want to brush up on your math skills

So he needs Dalton? Figured he would be taller.
BoxingAg84
agforlife97
AG
BoxingAg84 said:

He's so bad, but then immediately gets to play in the NFL. Wonder what that means.

It sounds like the neighbors just don't like the bar there at all and are using the 25% thing as a pretext to shut him down. I'm sure plenty of other places are violating the 25% rule thing without an issue.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.