Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Ags heating up for 4* RB LJ Johnson Jr.

19,738 Views | 84 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Slamn Sharpe
maver1ck
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Perroni just dropped a crystal ball to A&M, and Wiltfong is about to drop the same thing. According to his podcast.

LJ is a perfect RB for Jimbo's system , and I think he is going to grab his fifth star before this cycle ends. Already over 200 lbs, and runs a 4.42. Guy is an absolute monster.

Do yourself the favor of checking out his film. Enjoy.

BuffsAg47
AG
Can he play RB thou.... oh wait.
HarveyBirdman
AG
Ag4coal
I like good news
HunterAggie
Amazing highlight film for Mr. Johnson.

Powerful with a great burst of speed at the line of scrimmage and in running away from defenders.
HunterAggie

The Elko Era has begun
maver1ck
AG
Aaaand he's officially been Fong'd to the good guys
dttd888
AG
Can we recruit his entire OL too?! Good gosh those are some holes. He hits those holes hard and quick. My kinda guy.
EliteZags
AG
my takeaway from this is that he's never been tackled
lagoag
He's most impressive run was at the goal line where it showed his power careering 2 tacklers into the end zone. Get him, Jimbo.
Post removed:
by user
NoahAg
dttd888 said:

Can we recruit his entire OL too?! Good gosh those are some holes. He hits those holes hard and quick. My kinda guy.

HARD AND FAST THROUGH MANY HOLES?!
12thmanfootball
AG
Come on LJ..............pull the trigger!!!!!!!
Post removed:
by user
randy828
AG
dttd888 said:

I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the dang (sc) goalie never knew what the hell hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'
Rick Flex
AG
This would be up there with Demas, Jones, Leal, K. Green as one of Jimbo and staff's biggest gets.
Rule#2
AG
dttd888 said:

I noticed this as well lol.

I thought to myself, "Dear God he never gets touched until 10 yards deep."
Ajollyag
Can you imagine having to defend johnson on 1st and 2nd down and then achane on 3rd? Not to mention demas and mohammed on the outside and wydermyer and or cupp inside?
samhoustonag
Reminds somewhat of Tank (Darren Lewis for the youngsters).
jr15aggie
AG
#34... visions of Herschel Walker.
Slamn Sharpe
Can we recruit the safety that ran him down? That guy has some serious wheels
FrontPorchAg
He's good, but some of those OL are BEASTS.
King
AG
dttd888 said:

My thoughts exactly
Gil Renard
AG
In our backyard - have to close on a top 5 RB nationally
Texas A&M
dttd888 said:

He also got some pretty good blocks from the lead back when they had two-back formations.
randy828
AG
Maybe we need to look at the OL COACH there???
I was in the room here one day... watchin' the Mexican channel on TV. I don't know nothin' about Pele. I'm watchin' what this guy can do with a ball and his feet. Next thing I know, he jumps in the air and flips into a somersault and kicks the ball in - upside down and backwards... the dang (sc) goalie never knew what the hell hit him. Pele gets excited and he rips off his jersey and starts running around the stadium waving it around his head. Everybody's screaming in Spanish. I'
83Aggie
AG
jr15aggie said:

#34... visions of Herschel Walker.
I was thinking #34 Dante Hall, maybe a little # 34 Leeland Mc Eleroy but not his top end speed
knoxtom
That is a good high school film. High School 4.42 forty means about 4.5 to 4.6 in reality but he is field fast. Doesn't juke all over the place, just trusts his system and hits the hole.

Best attribute is his initial burst, he doesn't have huge top end speed, but he gets to that top end really quick and he doesn't fart around.

Hope we get him, he would play.
DayAg!
S
Power I .... thing of beauty. He kinda reminds me of Rodney Thomas. Almost the same high knee running style.
"Poor soul, he was just too high strung. I'm afraid the strain was more than he could bear."
aggdds79
AG
My son played @ CyFair. Their head coach spent a lot of time working with the O line. He's retiring. Head coach was Ed Pustejovsky - 4 yr O line starter class of '80 or '81.
sincereag
DayAg! said:

Power I .... thing of beauty. He kinda reminds me of Rodney Thomas. Almost the same high knee running style.

Reminded me of Rodney Thomas too. ..great acceleration through the hole and uses his power to shed tacklers.
czar_iv
AG
#75 might not have the measurables to play college, but he is a blocking dude, and LJ probably got a few more offers because of his blocking.
"Can I Ask What Exactly Is An Aggie? Sure! An Aggie is quite simply the best thing anyone can strive to be!" - Sydney Colson
Bobby Jimbo
AG
Look at the effort of the defender chasing him at 0:25. I would be scared to go to the film room after doing something like that.
Aggiejackie
he is committing tonight
maver1ck
AG
Aggiejackie said:

he is committing tonight

Wait what? Where are you seeing this?
Duck Sausage
AG
Aggiejackie said:

he is committing tonight
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.