Story Poster
Texas A&M Football

Catchin' up with former A&M & current NFL QB Ryan Tannehill

May 14, 2020

He spent his days in Aggieland running amuck on defenses both as a wideout and as a quarterback. Now, he's the NFL Comeback Player of the Year as the quarterback of the Tennessee Titans. Former A&M great Ryan Tannehill joins this episode of The LiucciCast for an extensive conversation.

MESSAGE FROM OUR SPONSOR
Welcome back to The LiucciCast, presented by YETI, Built for the Wild. Visit yeti.com to check out gear that’ll help you travel farther, camp longer, and live harder. No matter where the wild takes you, YETI is ready to tackle your next adventure head on.

Discussion from...

LiucciCast: Catchin' up with A&M legend Ryan Tannehill

6,985 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by war hymn aggie
West Point Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
"Legend"? Great Ag and all...but the monicker legend should be reserved for those that earned it...only JF comes to mind in quite a while.
Let’s Go Brandon!
GuatemalanAg
AG
Dude has at least one record to his name if I remember correctly, so legend does apply!
Gig'em Tanny!
TAMU74
AG
If I were to list my top 10 all-time favorite Aggies Ryan would clearly be on that list.
Best always to you Mr. Tannehill.
AggieBlu
AG
Cool. No more hate mail about the vet school to the president, correct? Just wondering if PETAis still one of his organizations.
I will never understand how someone can tell so many lies and not feel bad about it...
war hymn aggie
AG
Ryan is a "Legend" as far as history goes in regards to A&M QB's with successful NFL careers.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.