Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Ed Orgeron files for divorce after 23 years

26,550 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by jsdaltxag
ahlongslide
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Maybe he entered a transfer's portal
FIFY
rootube
AG
Orgeron adds another high paid assistant to his staff.
northeastag
AG
Sad news, but some of these posts are pretty darned funny.

I'm thinking that after a long period of quarantine, divorce lawyers will see a huge uptick in business.
rootube
AG
Iraq2xVeteran said:

This will be the second divorce for both Ed Orgeron's and his soon to be ex-wife Kelly. He was previously married to Colleen before he married Kelly in 1997. He did not have children from his first marriage, but Ed and Kelly have 22-year old twins, Cody and Parker. Kelly Orgeron was married to Brian Spouts, and they share 28-year old Tyler Spouts.

https://fanbuzz.com/college-football/sec/lsu/kelly-orgeron/
https://www.walikali.com/kelly-orgeron/

From the outside, it would be a bit surprising because they appeared to have gone through so much together for Ed Orgeron to reach the pinnacle of his profession with a college football playoff national championship, but almost no one knows what's going on off the field and away from the cameras.

Statistics show that in the United States, 50% percent of first-time marriages, 67% of second marriages, and 74% of third marriages end in divorce. As aforementioned, this was the second marriage for both Ed and Kelly.

https://www.survivedivorce.com/second-marriage-divorce

I am fortunate that my parents are both on their only marriage and have been married for 34 years.

I really hope there will be college football and NFL games this season. If the NCAA and the NFL decides to start the season, the games might might be played without the fans. Otherwise, we will have to wait until 2021.
My independent analysis says 100% of people in third marriages are mentally insane.
TXAGBQ76
AG
True, but Jimboswife was stepping out
Agsncws
AG
PooDoo said:

Pretty sure she likes 'em younger, fitter and.....like her coffee.
Right Rigger
agdaddy04
AG
That's not his wife (ex-wife)
texag84
AG
He got his payday - now it's her turn!
Agsncws
AG
agdaddy04 said:

Never said it was. Just said why she isnt likely next in line.
light em up
Who is the chic dancing with the players?
dixichkn
AG
Maybe they can have a team vote to allow her back.......oh wait, different coach
dixichkn
AG
light em up said:

Who is the chic dancing with the players?
Not sure but she needs to introduce herself to me personally
dixichkn
AG
redd38 said:

Upgrading to a newer model, I would guess
What's Tracy Blue doing these days?
Frag
AG
Aggiebrewer said:

All those years & she still can't understand him.

POD
psybj
the lady dancing with the players is the wife of an ex-player and big donor now as I recall.
psybj
psybj
Three marriages is not too far out.

Someone, Margaret Mead I think, said that in our modern culture where interests and activites are so diverse, there should be 3 marriages -- one to have fun with, one to raise kids with and one to grow old with.
psybj
West Point Aggie
AG
psybj said:

Three marriages is not too far out.

Someone, Margaret Mead I think, said that in our modern culture where interests and activites are so diverse, there should be 3 marriages -- one to have fun with, one to raise kids with and one to grow old with.

ZERO marriages is even better!
Old Sarge
AG
Bobby Jimbo said:

He entered the transfer portal.

Maybe he entered her in the Transfer Portal.....
SA-AG72
AG
psybj said:

the lady dancing with the players is the wife of an ex-player and big donor now as I recall.

Perhaps she's been donating more than money.
94chem
Right Rigger said:

Nobody wants to see your boxers in the pool.
hph6203
AG
Studied that picture pretty well to notice that.
This Dude Abides
NoahAg said:

Dude is serious about social distancing.
Yeah, well, you know, that's just like your opinion man!
Stat Monitor Repairman
psybj said:

Of course someone named Margret Mead would say some **** like that ... she ain't gonna be on the hook paying for 3 gd marriages.
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
Agsncws said:

PooDoo said:

The country lyric "when she gets behind closed doors" definitely takes on new meaning here.
Sparkie
AG
Red Fishing Ag93
AG
Iraq2xVeteran said:

This will be the second divorce for both Ed Orgeron's and his soon to be ex-wife Kelly. He was previously married to Colleen before he married Kelly in 1997. He did not have children from his first marriage, but Ed and Kelly have 22-year old twins, Cody and Parker. Kelly Orgeron was married to Brian Spouts, and they share 28-year old Tyler Spouts.

https://fanbuzz.com/college-football/sec/lsu/kelly-orgeron/
https://www.walikali.com/kelly-orgeron/

From the outside, it would be a bit surprising because they appeared to have gone through so much together for Ed Orgeron to reach the pinnacle of his profession with a college football playoff national championship, but almost no one knows what's going on off the field and away from the cameras.

Statistics show that in the United States, 50% percent of first-time marriages, 67% of second marriages, and 74% of third marriages end in divorce. As aforementioned, this was the second marriage for both Ed and Kelly.

https://www.survivedivorce.com/second-marriage-divorce

I am fortunate that my parents are both on their only marriage and have been married for 34 years.

I really hope there will be college football and NFL games this season. If the NCAA and the NFL decides to start the season, the games might might be played without the fans. Otherwise, we will have to wait until 2021.
FYI

https://www.google.com/search?q=50%25+divorce+is+a+myth&rlz=1C1CHBD_enUS893US893&oq=50%25+divorce+is+a+myth&aqs=chrome..69i57j46j0l3j46j0.5109j0j8&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&safe=active
psybj
MuckRaker96 said:

Agsncws said:

PooDoo said:

The country lyric "when she gets behind closed doors" definitely takes on new meaning here.
Got a hot daughter w/ good moves too
psybj
Iraq2xVeteran
AG
I agree that the 50% divorce rate is a myth, especially if both parties are on their first marriage. These numbers I pulled were from that website, not what I actually believe. I think its closer to 40% for first time marriages.

https://time.com/5434949/divorce-rate-children-marriage-benefits/
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
psybj said:

MuckRaker96 said:

Agsncws said:

PooDoo said:

Got a hot daughter w/ good moves too
Are we not obeying the rules anymore?
Showag05
agdaddy04 said:

That's his wife Kelly.
Big Boy Football
monarch
S
Sorry to hear that about Coach O. Don't want to see marriages break up; my wife and I are both on our second and after 20 years together, raising three kids (one of hers and two of mine), putting all three through college (mine Tamu 11, my second Kansas Wesleyan 12, her only Carolina 11 and all three getting MBA's or MS), getting our house paid off in 12 years on a 30 year note, having our own issues, etc, etc, etc you think you have seen everything, but you haven't. Why do people get divorced? Who the F knows, but it ain't fun.
BoxingAg84
monarch said:

Sorry to hear that about Coach O. Don't want to see marriages break up; my wife and I are both on our second and after 20 years together, raising three kids (one of hers and two of mine), putting all three through college (mine Tamu 11, my second Kansas Wesleyan 12, her only Carolina 11 and all three getting MBA's or MS), getting our house paid off in 12 years on a 30 year note, having our own issues, etc, etc, etc you think you have seen everything, but you haven't. Why do people get divorced? Who the F knows, but it ain't fun.
Humble brag.
West Point Aggie
AG
BoxingAg84 said:

monarch said:

Humble brag.

I thought it was an odd thing to mention...In the context of a discussion about divorce
DallasAg 94
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.