Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Teasip Tiger King

12,370 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by MAT
TheWoodsAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

If you think about it, we shouldn't be surprised.
King
AG
TexasAggiesWin
S
King
AG
BrandoC
AG
This just proves that anyone associated with TU athletics are absolutely flaming idiots. That's all they guy wears in the documentary is Longhorn gear but it makes Anwar embarrassed so he takes it out with "but,but, but, but...... he lives in Oklahoma so now I dub him a Sooner fan." Absolute hypocritical idiot!
Al Bula
AG
Credit to SACR on the Entertainment board:
SACR said:

Remember when Charlie Strong had tiger cubs in his office? A booster was supposedly fostering the cubs Bonnie and Clyde.

Players posed with them, above is worthless LB Dalton Santos.

Makes you wonder if these cubs were bought from Joe Exotic.

https://texags.com/forums/13/topics/3101408/replies/56284911#56284911
Rojo Grande
BrandoC said:

This just proves that anyone associated with TU athletics are absolutely flaming idiots.

I haven't seen it, but apparently he's flaming in more ways than one.....
Ag86Hotard109
AG
Struggled to watch all 7 episodes, thinking it would get better.... OMG...it's horrible! Don't fall for it. Not worth your time.... and spoiler alert....nothing gets resolved.
Al Bula
AG
Ag86Hotard109 said:

Struggled to watch all 7 episodes, thinking it would get better.... OMG...it's horrible! Don't fall for it. Not worth your time.... and spoiler alert....nothing gets resolved.
How much is Carole Baskin paying you?
TyperWoods
King
AG
Shife said:

Ag86Hotard109 said:

How much is Carole Baskin paying you?
AgPediRPh
AG
Ag86Hotard109 said:

Maybe if you saw a tiger, you would understand...
HoustonAg2106
AG
Ag86Hotard109 said:

You're literally the only person I have heard say this
rootube
AG
Ag86Hotard109 said:

Checks notes
1) Mysterious Murder/disappearance
2) Bizzare sex cults
3) Multiple tiger attacks on humans including someone losing an arm
4) Humans (And big cats) excitedly waiting for the wal mart discarded meat truck to fill their bellies

If that doesn't justify your Nexflix subscription then nothing will and I'm probably forgetting half of the bananas stuff from that show.

cevans_40
AG
rootube said:

Ag86Hotard109 said:

Checks notes
2) Bizzare sex cults
4) Humans (And big cats) excitedly waiting for the wal mart discarded meat truck to fill their bellies

If that doesn't justify your Nexflix subscription then nothing will and I'm probably forgetting half of the bananas stuff from that show.

The dude was almost elected as governor of Oklahoma.
rootube
AG
cevans_40 said:

rootube said:

Ag86Hotard109 said:

Checks notes
2) Bizzare sex cults

How could I forget? Almost 19% of the OK electorate took a look at this guy and said yea that's what we need to get OK back on track.
beerad12man
AG
Ag86Hotard109 said:

You're literally the only person I've seen that shares this opinion right now.

Quarantine yourself from this board for 14 days.
jsmc71
phatbc
Yeah it's definitely worth a watch but I do think it really fizzled over the last few episodes. The first 3-4 were amazing train wreck television.
JABQ04
AG
Ag86Hotard109 said:

You seem like a lot of fun
TXAggie2011
AG
Ag86Hotard109 said:

I mean, spoiler alert from one of the opening scenes...someone ends up in federal prison...

That's some sort of resolution.
CW Griswold
Ag86Hotard109 said:

Flagged for trolling, hyper negativity, hateful, disrespectful guest
AGAZ03
AG
Probably the most American documentary ever made.

There are so many underlying themes about gay rights, animal rights, gun rights, the right to kill your husband and feed him to tigers, and the right to be a freaking ****** in Oklahoma.
Slamn Sharpe
AGAZ03 said:

Probably the most American documentary ever made.

There are so many underlying themes about gay rights, animal rights, gun rights, the right to kill your husband and feed him to tigers, and the right to be a freaking ****** in Oklahoma.

Jeez... what about the right to have multiple wives? Multiple husbands?

Did you even watch it??
West Point Aggie
AG
Ag86Hotard109 said:

I'm re-watching the Keepers instead...
Hamburger Dan
We watched TK the past few days. It was entertaining, in a bizarre way. The animals are beautiful and the story lines were unimaginable, but every turn would make you laugh in disbelief. It was hard to feel much sympathy for any them and they're troubles. And lastly, I think Carole Baskin really killed her husband, dismembered him, and fed him to her tigers.
Bobby Petrino`s Neckbrace
Hamburger Dan said:

We watched TK the past few days. It was entertaining, in a bizarre way. The animals are beautiful and the story lines were unimaginable, but every turn would make you laugh in disbelief. It was hard to feel much sympathy for any them and they're troubles. And lastly, I think Carole Baskin really killed her husband, dismembered him, and fed him to her tigers.
Username checks out
O'Doyle Rules
AG
cevans_40 said:

rootube said:

Ag86Hotard109 said:

Checks notes
2) Bizzare sex cults

yes, If getting 1% of the vote means "almost" getting elected.
ag0207
AG
I don't know but big cats seem to make people act crazy. The one guy that rides around on the elephant has an entourage of hot chicks (at least compared to his looks) and Joe Exotic had two guys that said they weren't gay marry him......Makes me want to buy a tiger or two for the chicks.
King
AG
ag0207 said:

I don't know but big cats seem to make people act crazy. The one guy that rides around on the elephant has an entourage of hot chicks (at least compared to his looks) and Joe Exotic had two guys that said they weren't gay marry him......Makes me want to buy a tiger or two for the chicks.

Potcake
AG
TXAggie2011
AG
Quote:

How could I forget? Almost 19% of the OK electorate took a look at this guy and said yea that's what we need to get OK back on track.

19% of the 3500 Oklahoma libertarian primary voters said "yeah, we need that guy."

Which maybe says something about the Oklahoma libertarian party but not much about the state as a whole.
MosesRAB-93
AG
Ag86Hotard109 said:

Thanks for the warning. Me and the rib only made it thru two episodes. I think the main issue is the way they stretch out documentaries now.
West Point Aggie
AG
TXAggie2011 said:

Quote:

19% of the 3500 Oklahoma libertarian primary voters said "yeah, we need that guy."

Which maybe says something about the Oklahoma libertarian party but not much about the state as a whole.

The state as a whole is barely better than Lousyanna and MS...but that's not really saying much!
yell_on_6th st
AG
No way I watch that trash, worst of humanity.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.