Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Thoughts on Sections 401 and 408 @ Kyle

2,561 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Jay95
AirlineAg97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If you buy season tickets in these areas of Kyle are you usually around other ticket holders? Or usually around 2nd market goers?

Also, how would you rate the view from those areas? The shade has to be an added bonus.

Are there any other parts of the stadium with similar price you think are hands down better seats?

Thanks for the feedback y'all.
GigEmTx
Are we going to be ready for 100k people all together in the same building this Fall?
aggiepaintrain
AG
South endzone 100 or 200 level is a better choice.

You will be with season ticket holders or public ticket buyers, no brokers will be buying our tickets in that area. They are too high up and too expensive for what it is...

AirlineAg97
AG
GigEmTx said:

Are we going to be ready for 100k people all together in the same building this Fall?
Hopefully...
BrandoC
AG
If the economy is like it is now, suite availability may be wide open.......
OldShadeOfBlue
AG
I've heard people have gone missing in those sections. Just falling to never be seen again.
Prosper92Ag
AG
I've had seats in two different sections in SEZ and in both 401 and 408. Personally I don't like the view from SEZ unless you're in the extreme corners, but in the SW corner you bake in the sun. SE corner is probably OK. Hard/impossible to see the large scoreboard from most of those seats.

We moved to the 400's and wouldn't go back. I think it's only $50 more per seat donation than 200-level of SEZ. I like 401 better than 408 because you're close to the escalators (easy in/out) and you can see the SEZ scoreboard better. Shade and protection from rain is worth the trade off of being higher up. Definitely not as many true season ticket holders, but I haven't found that in any of the 4 sections I've been in since the re-seating.

I'd like my next move to be to West Endzone Armchair so I can get actual seat backs, but I'm too far down the priority list to get enough of those together (I have 4 and a friend also has 4 that we try to get together). Once my kids are both there (one is starting this fall!!), I'm plan on cutting back to 2 seats, and hopefully my options open up then.
Post removed:
by user
hillcountryag86
AG
Until this year, had seats for several years in 406. Always saw the same people at games.
NoahAg
There will be PLENTY of room in Kyle in 2020.
Hehateme1
I've had seats in 402 for a couple of years. Yes shade is nice as well as being out of rain. There were some secondary folks there, as well as some regulars. About a 50/50 split seemed like. Most of the time the secondary folks were Ags, I did sit next to a couple of Clemson boys couple of years ago. (Those guys thought they were incredible coaches and referees.) Downside is those stairs are STEEP. As an older guy it was hard on my knees. Also if you are much above row 20 you will have a hard time viewing the south endzone big board as the overhang blocks view. You are a long way from field but I really enjoyed it. I was in row 26 (top row) and did enjoy being able to stand when I wanted to without blocking folks behind me. The fencing was nice to be able to lean back against like a seatback. I have since upgraded seats but those aren't bad for the price. You can make of it what you want. I love Aggie football and the whole gameday experience.
Southlake
Prosper92Ag said:

I've had seats in two different sections in SEZ and in both 401 and 408. Personally I don't like the view from SEZ unless you're in the extreme corners, but in the SW corner you bake in the sun. SE corner is probably OK. Hard/impossible to see the large scoreboard from most of those seats.

We moved to the 400's and wouldn't go back. I think it's only $50 more per seat donation than 200-level of SEZ. I like 401 better than 408 because you're close to the escalators (easy in/out) and you can see the SEZ scoreboard better. Shade and protection from rain is worth the trade off of being higher up. Definitely not as many true season ticket holders, but I haven't found that in any of the 4 sections I've been in since the re-seating.

I'd like my next move to be to West Endzone Armchair so I can get actual seat backs, but I'm too far down the priority list to get enough of those together (I have 4 and a friend also has 4 that we try to get together). Once my kids are both there (one is starting this fall!!), I'm plan on cutting back to 2 seats, and hopefully my options open up then.
West End Zone?
WES2006AG
AG
We have been in both 401 and 408 and are currently in row 3 of 401. We like it a lot. It is a good value on the West Side, you get the shade and a sideline view instead of an endzone view.

In row 3 we are in the shade for all but the first quarter of an 11am game.
Prosper92Ag
AG
It's sections 301-302 & 311-313
aggiepaintrain
AG
I'm selling seats in 116 row 36 (6 together)and section 311 row 8 for $1175 each (2 together)
username gmail.com
agz win
AG
West side is almost always a better choice than endzone seats and especially so with the shade and breeze. Get the lowest row possible and don't worry about the roof or the rain.
hillcountryag86
AG
That roof is very nice when it comes to sun and rain.
Jay95
AG
I'm in 402 row 4 but used to be in 401.

I definitely like 401 over endzone seating.
Shade is also a huge bonus.
Jay95
AG
also, for the most part, it's all Aggies in 401, but quite often it's Aggies that bought the seats on Stubhub.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.