Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Arky signee arrested for sexual assault of a 12-year old

8,783 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by W
HustlerAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Catrell Wallace, a signee for Arkansas (18 years old) was arrested for sexual assault of a 12-year old girl. Charged with Sexual Assault 2nd Degree and Tampering. Apparently the Tampering charge is related to trying to get people to lie for him to cover up what he did.

https://www.kark.com/news/local-news/arkansas-razorbacks-signee-charged-with-two-felonies/

https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2020/feb/24/razorback-football-signee-catrell-wallace-sex-assa/

Hustle Harder
HustlerAggie
If I was the girl's father, there would be an @$$-whooping coming.

Then again, I might have to question the parenting skills of a father who allows his 12-year old daughter to be in such a situation.
Hustle Harder
Spotted Ag
AG
HustlerAggie said:

Then again, I might have to question the parenting skills of a father who allows his 12-year old daughter to be in such a situation.
How much you want to bet there isn't a father in the child's life?
HustlerAggie
Spotted Ag said:

HustlerAggie said:

How much you want to bet there isn't a father in the child's life?
Good point.
Hustle Harder
Bunkhouse96
AG
Briles hire paying off already?
mm42
Sad
respite
So there is a father in her life? Nice stereotype, boys.
mm42
Post removed:
by user
mm42
TxAg76
AG
Should make a call to the Irishman....
Slamn Sharpe
*get your popcorn gif*
Meximan
mm42 said:

Girl's parents aren't pressing charges. He is free and clear. I have met the girl and both parents. They let a 12 year go to high school parties on the regular. They are upper middle class folks, with absolutely none. Way too worried about all the wrong things. So sad.

WHAT
agdaddy04
AG
mm42 said:

Girl's parents aren't pressing charges. He is free and clear. I have met the girl and both parents. They let a 12 year go to high school parties on the regular. They are upper middle class folks, with absolutely none. Way too worried about all the wrong things. So sad.

On a case like this, does it even matter? Can't the DA office continue to prosecute?
HustlerAggie
Isn't it up to the prosecutor as to whether to bring (criminal) charges? Not the parents.
Hustle Harder
dixichkn
AG
Arkansas. Business as usual. Nothing to see here, folks
jsmc71
AG
agdaddy04 said:

mm42 said:

On a case like this, does it even matter? Can't the DA office continue to prosecute?
In Tx, the prerogative of the girl's parents wouldn't matter. Once police arrest or, as in this case an indictment (an "information" in a misd case) is filed, there is no choice whether "charges" will be pressed.

Unwillingness of victim/witnesses after the fact is just a factor in whether/how hard the DA prosecutes.
HustlerAggie
jsmc71 said:

agdaddy04 said:

mm42 said:

In Tx, the prerogative of the girl's parents wouldn't matter. Once police arrest or, as in this case an indictment (an "information" in a misd case) is filed, there is no choice whether "charges" will be pressed.

Unwillingness of victim/witnesses after the fact is just a factor in whether/how hard the DA prosecutes.
Can the parent's be charged with something if they allowed this to happen? (abuse or neglect or something)
Hustle Harder
Tom Hagen
AG
Meximan said:

mm42 said:

WHAT
The law in Arkansas is if there is turf on the field, play ball (applies to close relatives as well).
W
AG
Oklahoma State might give him a look
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.