Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Mike Leach and Nick Saban together highlight 2020 SEC Media Days schedule

5,522 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Slamn Sharpe
MSU/SECALUM
How long do you want to ignore this user?
https://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/02/20/mike-leach-and-nick-saban-together-highlight-2020-sec-media-days-schedule/
Slamn Sharpe
Wrong forum
Post removed:
by user
vander54
S
McDadeTXAggie said:

Wrong forum

Yeah...I don't that means what you think it means.
vander54
S
The pirate at SEC media days. Can't what to watch that.
HunterAggie
vander54 said:

The pirate at SEC media days. Can't what to watch that.
With Coach Fisher wrapping it all up on Thursday as the final coach on the podium.

I love SEC Media Days. My DVR has to take a break after those 4 days.

(My wife isn't that thrilled about 50 hours of taping either though she makes me pause my viewing when anything Aggie comes on so she can watch. Not to mention rewinding every minute or so when Coach Fisher speaks because she can't keep up).
Gator92
AG
Saban=Watching Grass Grow

Leach=Final Lap Daytona 500
AgDotCom
Leach might be the only coach in America who could make Saban's head explode if they were in each other's presence. Only because Saban might not be able to wrap his head around what was being said.
SA-AG72
AG
Gator92 said:

Jimbo=Final Lap Daytona 500
Gator92
AG
SA-AG72 said:

Gator92 said:

Aggie Football=Final Lap Daytona 500

AggieBlu
AG
Don't mind me. Just testing the system...

https://instagr.am/p/B8g58-knKv4
I will never understand how someone can tell so many lies and not feel bad about it...
Meximan
Damnit why am I so old.
Meximan
Aggiebrewer said:

Which forum would you suggest?

The Aggie Football Related But Non Football, Football Forum?
West Point Aggie
AG
The SEC country forum or whatever it is called...

It's been a huge hit with posters!!
JunctionNephew
Leach will destroy Pawl. I look forward to Leach answering the press questions and watch for the WTF moment.

Will Leach troll Kiffin?

How long before Leach goes off on a reporters question?

Good times ahead

Gator Bait

ironmanag
AG
I just don't get the Leach love.
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
Win At Life
AG
ironmanag said:

I guess you haven't listened to enough canned, boring, vanilla, coach-speak to appreciate Leach-speak.
ironmanag
AG
Win At Life said:

ironmanag said:

I guess you haven't listened to enough canned, boring, vanilla, coach-speak to appreciate Leach-speak.

He isn't funny or even amusing.
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
Callate Donnie
ironmanag said:

Win At Life said:

ironmanag said:

I'll bet you're a barrel of monkeys yourself.
AggieDruggist89
AG
ironmanag said:

Win At Life said:

ironmanag said:

Really? What's funny to you?
EllisCoAg
AG
i want to see Leach go off on a huge tangent about Mississippi life in the 1700's and how the agricultural economy played a part in the revolutionary war
I wanna see our defense pissed off, not confused, maybe a little murder in their hearts Reload12, 11/4/11
Slamn Sharpe
vander54 said:

McDadeTXAggie said:

Wrong forum

Yeah...I don't that means what you think it means.

SEC Country doesnt mean what you think it means
gigemags-99
AG
ironmanag said:

Win At Life said:

ironmanag said:

You must've taken offense to the "fat little girlfriend" comment
AWP 97
AG
Win At Life said:

ironmanag said:

Leach's interviews are must watch for me especially when he goes off on something.
AWP 97
AG
EllisCoAg said:

i want to see Leach go off on a huge tangent about Mississippi life in the 1700's and how the agricultural economy played a part in the revolutionary war
Or even better, the Pre-revolutionary utopia and the capital forming effects of military mobilization.
AW 1880
AG
If you compared Leach to you average college professor, it wouldn't be that funny or interesting. The juxtaposition of Leach and your average college football coach is what makes him funny. No one would ever expect a CFB coach to say the things he does.

I still remember yelling some choice words at the top of my lungs As Graham Harrell was throwing bombs with 2:00 minutes left to go. I vowed revenge on Leach. Next thing you know I'm pulling for him out in the Pac 12. Now, the BAS is flaring up from those Tech games back in the aughts.
Sparkie
AG
Spurrier was better at antagonizing the other coaches and players. His sarcasm was much different. He would insult you before, during, and after the game.

Mike can be funny while he rambles. Other times its mindless time killing stories.
Win At Life
AG
AWP 97 said:

EllisCoAg said:

Or even better, the Pre-revolutionary utopia and the capital forming effects of military mobilization.
Recent research has shown that empirical evidence for globalization of corporate innovation is very limited and as a corollary the market for technologies is shrinking. As a world leader, it's important for America to provide systematic research grants for our scientists. I believe strongly there will always be a need for us to have a well-articulated innovation policy with emphasis on human resource development. Thank you.
EllisCoAg
AG
Win At Life said:

AWP 97 said:

EllisCoAg said:

Recent research has shown that empirical evidence for globalization of corporate innovation is very limited and as a corollary the market for technologies is shrinking. As a world leader, it's important for America to provide systematic research grants for our scientists. I believe strongly there will always be a need for us to have a well-articulated innovation policy with emphasis on human res
ource development. Thank you.

Or he might discuss the greatness of Waffle House
I wanna see our defense pissed off, not confused, maybe a little murder in their hearts Reload12, 11/4/11
txam92
AG
Win At Life said:

AWP 97 said:

EllisCoAg said:

Recent research has shown that empirical evidence for globalization of corporate innovation is very limited and as a corollary the market for technologies is shrinking. As a world leader, it's important for America to provide systematic research grants for our scientists. I believe strongly there will always be a need for us to have a well-articulated innovation policy with emphasis on human resource development. Thank you.

Thank you Frank the Tank.
Frederick Palowaski
AG
AggieDruggist89 said:

ironmanag said:

Win At Life said:

ironmanag said:

Really? What's funny to you?

Probably the same as Lieutenant Steve.

Slamn Sharpe
I remember when "funny" was people like Carol Burnett and Jim Carrey
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.