Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Blitzkrieg Bop?

11,822 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by jsmc71
Spyderman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

The Ramones thread got me thinking again..

This tune per The Ramones is at least as silly and fun as "Power" is. How about this song as a replacement when we put Power out to pasture?
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
TX_Aggie37
AG
fart noise
Bob Harris
How about we just close the football board in the offseason? I think we are done here.
Uncle Jimbo
LOL
Spyderman
AG
Come on, focus guys.
Grab some popcorn...why the ongoing cover-up? The Phenomenon: FF to 1:22:35 https://tubitv.com/movies/632920/the-phenomenon

An est. 68 MILLION Americans, including 19 MILLION Black Children, have been killed in the WOMB since 1973-act, pray and vote accordingly.

TAMU purpose statement: To develop leaders of character dedicated to serving the greater good. Team entrance song at KYLE FIELD is laced with profanity including THE Nword..
The greater good?
Spyderman
AG

The greater good?
Nino Brown
Kanyes psychiatrist
Your suggestions are getting worse and worse. Somehow these songs are becoming even more impractical.
Spyderman
AG
Kanyes psychiatrist said:

Your suggestions are getting worse and worse. Somehow these songs are becoming even more impractical.
Well, at least suggestions are being offered...its just a matter of time. And wokeness..

A&M can do better.

The greater good?
Bobby Jimbo
AG
Discovered this one on Spotify a few months ago. Most hype song I've ever heard. Caution - this is electronic music, so if you're going to bash it, don't click. Would be cool if the team would run out at around 2:56 in the song.
Meximan
TyperWoods
Bobby Jimbo said:

Discovered this one on Spotify a few months ago. Most hype song I've ever heard. Caution - this is electronic music, so if you're going to bash it, don't click. Would be cool if the team would run out at around 2:56 in the song.

Yeah.

Perhaps the team could wear disco jerseys like the old Houston Astro jerseys too....
94chem
Start the music at about 3:57 with a canon blast. Stop it at about 4:57 with another canon blast.

Nino Brown
Aggie_Swag18
John Francis Donaghy
Oh good, another thread where olds try to convince themselves current students would get hyped by their grandfather's music.
Spyderman
AG
John Francis Donaghy said:

Oh good, another thread where olds try to convince themselves current students would get hyped by their grandfather's music.
ummm...not even close to being accurate for many of the replacement ideas

When was Power (less) released?

A&M outta do better.

The greater good?
94chem

The kids had their chance. They decided to blast 3 seconds of indecipherable nails on chalkboard every 30 seconds during the game, knowing full well that they wanted to do 5 seconds but would then have to bleep out all the N-words, F-words, bigotry, and violence. Might as well let the grown-ups have a shot.

By the way, my kids love Def Leppard. Sorry if yours don't. Their loss.
Spyderman
AG
94chem said:

The kids had their chance. They decided to blast 3 seconds of indecipherable nails on chalkboard every 30 seconds during the game, knowing full well that they wanted to do 5 seconds but would then have to bleep out all the N-words, F-words, bigotry, and violence. Might as well let the grown-ups have a shot.

Which kids decided on Kayne and "Power"? Who does make the call here?

The greater good?
TopoTacos
AG
Spyderman said:

94chem said:

That was me, I was a student at the time and Aggie Athletics asked me what I was looking for in a new entrance theme and I told them I wanted something with power. They took that and ran.
Bobby Jimbo
AG
e.busche said:

Spyderman said:

94chem said:

That was me, I was a student at the time and Aggie Athletics asked me what I was looking for in a new entrance theme and I told them I wanted something with power. They took that and ran.
No one man should have all that power.
J182
AG
As long as it's not country music. That would be a buzzkill.
👽
TexasAggiesWin
S
Sq 12 Ag
AG
Nino Brown said:

Flavor Flav!
Lateralus Ag
AG
This is the second stupidest argument on this board.
tk for tu juan
NyAggie
AG
Quote:

My almost 4 year old son loves queen's "we will rock you" and ray Parker jr's "ghostbusters"

JJxvi
AG
Spyderman said:

ummm...not even close to being accurate for many of the replacement ideas

When was Power (less) released?

A&M outta do better.

Power was released in 2010, and almost all your suggestions predate it by 30 years
chase128
AG
OP has 3k views and 0 stars.

Take a hint
tk for tu juan
Jim Bo
Jim Bo
Jimbo Fisher

tk for tu juan
"Drop some Aggie Acid brought to you by Skovacek Sausage and here comes your Fightin' Texas Aggie football team"

Spyderman
AG
e.busche said:

Spyderman said:

94chem said:

LOL...I've taken the torch this time around.

The greater good?
Spyderman
AG
chase128 said:

OP has 3k views and 0 stars.

Take a hint
Patience my friend. Rome was not built in a day..

The greater good?
PaulSimonsGhost
AG
Didn't somebody say we have a band?

I distinctly remember somebody said something about Aggies and a band.

Maybe they're free to do it?
Racing is life. Anything before or after is just waiting.

Steve McQueen
Spyderman
AG
Yeah, you guys beat us 50-7 in Baton Rouge, but you know what?

Its 2020 and we are to beat you into submission:

The greater good?
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.