Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

I love Army-Navy style FB

2,903 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Craigy
sbag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hard nosed, grind it out ground games are vastly underated. Ball control strategy is something teams that don't have Joe Burrow should try sometimes.
sbag
AG
Navy got 4 snaps the ENTIRE 1st quarter!!!
aggieband 83
AG
Interesting when they said Army went for it on 4th down the most in college. Made the first down 25 times out of 34. Also a great way to wear down the opposing defense.
milner79
sbag said:

Hard nosed, grind it out ground games are vastly underated. Ball control strategy is something teams that don't have Joe Burrow should try sometimes.
Ball control offense kept Tua off the field for the first eight minutes when Bama came to town back in September.
agdaddy04
AG
There's been one pass this entire game.
tjack16
AG
And people thought the A&M vs South Carolina game was boring ....
Russ79
AG
If you enjoy the Army-Navy ground game then you would have loved A&M football when I was here in the mid 70's....nothing says ground game like the wishbone.
Craigy
I went to Pottsboro vs Brock State Semifinal Class 2A . Very enjoyable game. Pottsboro won and had no turnovers and no penalties. there were like 4 penalties all game. Very enjoyable game
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.