Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Blades our for bowl game

4,388 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Ag4coal
Aggie017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Still having issues with shoulder. Haven't seen this anywhere else but I might have missed it.
Propane & Accessories
AG
Here ya go champ
Quote:

Even so, there hasn't been a A&M player that decided to skip a bowl game so far under two different regimes. There are multiple Aggies who might be thinking about declaring for the draft but have yet to announce in order to avoid being a distraction which was also the case last season. Fisher mentioned when asked that this trend was expected to continue for this year's bowl game as well.
That part aged poorly, but Blades should be good to go.
NoahAg
Aggie017 said:

Still having issues with shoulder. Haven't seen this anywhere else but I might have missed it.

Is it his shoulder.....blades?
PneumAg
Blades is most definitely not playing in the bowl and may not be 100% by spring.
Ifishandlie
AG
PneumAg said:

Blades is most definitely not playing in the bowl and may not be 100% by spring.

Where you seeing that? Everything I see says he's good to go
Smudge
AG
He just had surgery on it a few days ago as per his IG account... I messaged him and asked if he'd be back for the Texas Bowl, but he ignored me
Class of '00
Gig 'em!
OilFieldIRI
S
Respect his decision
Tobias Funke
AG
smudge14255 said:

He just had surgery on it a few days ago as per his IG account... I messaged him and asked if he'd be back for the Texas Bowl, but he ignored me

You should be embarrassed by this
OldShadeOfBlue
AG
smudge14255 said:

You should ask him why he ignored you.
rbcs_2
AG
smudge14255 said:

It's probably just the pain meds. You should give it a few more days.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
No, no. Keep asking regularly so he knows you care. Every 20 messages or so, ask if he's mad at you or something.
Jon Cocktosin
AG
smudge14255 said:

Ag4coal
smudge14255 said:

Then it's a labels repair. Could rush himself back but makes absolutely no sense when he can get several months of rest on it before spring ball
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.