Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Who signs that's not currently committed?

10,470 Views | 47 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by 98WFSCAG
mm42
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If Morris flips to Ole Miss I'm done with Henson. Done.
ironmanag
AG
There is nothing out there about him flipping except wishful thinking from Ole Miss fans.
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
Agsuffering@bulaw
Blame the Gold TransAm if OM flips one of ours. Only realistic explanation.
agcrock2005
AG
Quote:

Evans was a huge hope but I just haven't seen enough to convince me.
Does this help convince you that it's possible? EDIT: I have no clue if this source is good intel but did quick google and saw it.

https://instagr.am/p/B59T_U2lRh6
Slamn Sharpe
People holding on to the idea that he may come here is one of the reasons recruiting websites exist

It

Ain't

Happening
mm42
Sounds like Ole Miss guys got ahead of themselves on Morris. Hope he stays on board
cevans_40
AG
Is Morris signing early?
Pumpkinhead
AG
mm42 said:

Sounds like Ole Miss guys got ahead of themselves on Morris. Hope he stays on board

I don't think Kiffin has even hired an OL coach yet. Gotta be extremely difficult trying to flip a committed kid like that at such a late date and when he doesn't even have his assistant coaching staff yet settled, but Understandable he is swinging for the fences.
Pumpkinhead
AG
cevans_40 said:

Is Morris signing early?

The assumption is all Of the Aggie commits are signing early. There has been no indication yet otherwise.
ironmanag
AG
He is also an early enrollee.
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
Lateralus Ag
AG
The hand wringing on this thread cracks me up.
Lateralus Ag
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

mm42 said:

I don't think Kiffin has even hired an OL coach yet. Gotta be extremely difficult trying to flip a committed kid like that at such a late date and when he doesn't even have his assistant coaching staff yet settled, but Understandable he is swinging for the fences.

Its OM. They replaced Freeze with Freshwater. By the time they are finished, they will be wishing Freeze was the worst they had to endure.
cevans_40
AG
Pumpkinhead said:

cevans_40 said:

Is Morris signing early?

The assumption is all Of the Aggie commits are signing early. There has been no indication yet otherwise.

That's what I was thinking as well. Seemed kinda weird to me for him to flip 3 days before he plans on signing. Add to that, going to a coach who has been on the job all of 4 days.
98WFSCAG
AG
I could see flipping to your home state or town with a new coach 3 days before but to move further away? I guess you never know but I would think less likely.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.