Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

2019 College Bowl PIckem -- who's ready? $$$

2,060 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by LeftyAg89
LeftyAg89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yes it's that time of year again.... time for my 14th annual College Bowl Pickem.

I've had 700+ entries in the past and 100% of the pot goes to the winners (Top 15-20, depending on # of entries).

We are again doing $20 entries and you can submit up to 5 entries per person. This is a straight-up pickem using confidence points.

If you've played this or my Super Bowl Squares then I already have you in my list.

I just now sent out my mass email for a heads-up on this contest... if you did not receive it and are interested, email me and I will add you to my distribution list and I will send details in the next day or two.

The more the merrier, so please feel free to pass this info on to other college football fans.

email id: ******

Thanks and Gig 'em!

Lefty Ag
papacharley
Lots of fun for the Bowl season. I have played most years and is fun to root for your picks if you are a football nut as I am. Thanks for doing this.
LeftyAg89
AG
Email just went out.
Guy on a Buffalo
AG
Just sent, sign me up!

-----------------------
Truth without love is brutality. Love without truth is compromise.
LeftyAg89
AG
Taking entries through next Wednesday (12/18) night.
LeftyAg89
AG
ttt
joebobsa
AG
So does straight up pickem mean picking the winners without regards to the spread? Sounds fun
LeftyAg89
AG
Correct, no point spread
LeftyAg89
AG
Picks are due by Thursday afternoon.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.