Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Just another Zach Evans update

38,849 Views | 156 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by OaklandDoubleAg
Saint Pablo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
DSAg44 said:

AgEng06 said:

Ifishandlie said:

The Vonster said:

yep, not sure what he is talking about. Boards would be on fire if we got a CB for evans from anyone right now haha

Looking good though. LSU is talking about flipping the tu back. Bijuan .,something like that. No idea if they can but they think they can
LSU flips Bijan. That would be awesome!
we play LSU now....
If them getting Bijan meant us getting Evans, I think we would have to be happy with that, no?
GoodAg21
Saint Pablo said:

DSAg44 said:

AgEng06 said:

Ifishandlie said:

The Vonster said:

yep, not sure what he is talking about. Boards would be on fire if we got a CB for evans from anyone right now haha

Looking good though. LSU is talking about flipping the tu back. Bijuan .,something like that. No idea if they can but they think they can
we play LSU now....
If them getting Bijan meant us getting Evans, I think we would have to be happy with that, no?
What about us getting Evans and them NOT getting another 5 star
Saint Pablo
Fury_239 said:

Saint Pablo said:

DSAg44 said:

AgEng06 said:

Ifishandlie said:

The Vonster said:

we play LSU now....
What about us getting Evans and them NOT getting another 5 star
I'd be happy with that too!
The Vonster
AG
Bill Superman said:

The Vonster said:

"I believe there is reason to think Evans will end up with A&M now. The latest visit was very promising, talking to a source." - Wiltfong
While that is promising, Fong still has his CB on Evans set for LSU
psybj
Ifishandlie said:

Agree 100% except LSU is losing a lot of players. Something like 15 seniors alone.
They'll be rebuilding too
Several LSU players who could have gone to NFL knew what to expect and came back for '19 season, thus losses will be greater than usual w/ losses mostly on D and OL.

LSU will lose those Sr and also several Jr to NFL.

LSU had many injuries this year on D, many Fr played. D looked bad during that time, then Fr grew up, then old guys got rest and got well: that combo is what hit Tamu and UGA.

LSU will be loaded but young, esp on OL and DL, next year.
psybj
mm42
Rumors floating that LSU pushed hard for an answer didn't get it, is now pissed and moving to other backs. Sounds like we have a very legit chance. Now that might change several more times before Evan's signs. Fingers crossed.
TEXAS FINEST
LSU is loaded with replacements and backup QB isn't Borrow but will lead them to 11-1 Season next year. Could go 12-0 depending on if Bama guys don't come out...LSU last gas some kept secrets in that stable...
MarriedInAggie
Hollywood58 said:

LSU is loaded with replacements and backup QB isn't Borrow but will lead them to 11-1 Season next year. Could go 12-0 depending on if Bama guys don't come out...LSU last gas some kept secrets in that stable...
I'm not convinced Brennan has the same ability as Burrow. Or even enough to continue this momentum. Add in the SEC now having a year of tape on the offensive scheme. Good for LSU, they beat the mess out of the Aggies this year, but I don't see that being the norm going forward.
Propofolsu
We have almost 10 years worth of data proving otherwise.
dixichkn
AG
So what part of "going forward" are you failing to comprehend there, corndog?
TMF
AG
Propofolsu said:

We have almost 10 years worth of data proving otherwise.

You must be very young to not remember how quickly that can change. It has been flipped.
Propofolsu
Not young at all sans the 90s when LSU was at its worse you didn't win a decade....again the data proves otherwise.

Going forward I hope it's more competitive but after 74-72 this game will be a different feel for years.
Double Diamond
Hearing a few things on this kid.
Ag4coal
Double Diamond said:

Hearing a few things on this kid.

I bet you are
Beattie22
Let's not kid ourselves there is a huge difference in Zach Evans and Smith. Achne is gonna be a guy we can use in numerous formations as well as numerous positions. Praying we can find a way to get Evans
Agsuffering@bulaw
The sips are still our recruiting nemesis. Would be awesome if corndogs flip Bijan and we get Evans. Even if say Evans goes to UGA, would be awesome if corndog flips Bijan.
Ifishandlie
AG
Agsuffering@bulaw said:

The sips are still our recruiting nemesis. Would be awesome if corndogs flip Bijan and we get Evans. Even if say Evans goes to UGA, would be awesome if corndog flips Bijan.

You realize we play LSU?
OaklandDoubleAg
AG
PneumAg said:

Bill Superman said:

PneumAg said:

Bill Superman said:

Evans is supposed to be filming his commit video on campus today so he can drop it next Wednesday when he signs with the good guys

Don't troll.

Steve Wiltfong just put in his crystal ball for Evans to A&M

Think he's trolling us too?

Also, I just checked 247 and Wiltfong still has his CB for Zach to LSU from what I can see.

I heard Wiltfong was on campus the other day filming his crystal ball flip pick video for Evans to the good guys so he can drop it on Tuesday before Evans video on Wednesday.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.