Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Jimbo on College Gameday...

10,959 Views | 33 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by GigEmTx
90ags
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Breaking down SEC Championship game....since he lost to both teams and what they did so well vs. A&M...geesh. Shouldn't he be out recruiting
______________________________________________________ Play for the name on the front of your jersey, not the back...
Eric Forman
AG
Leave it to TA to always find something to complain about
Bockaneer
AG
love Jimbo. he was recruiting- never let them forget he's got a title and he's been there; nice mention from Rece about Aggie future plus a great reminder that we had a tough schedule facing 3 of top 4
PharmD4
AG
He's on the set of Gameday representing A&M even though we're not playing today. I'd say he is recruiting.
TexasAggiesWin
S
Why go to one recruits house on Saturday morning when he could be in multiple recruits homes (on TV) on Saturday morning?
EclipseAg
AG
I would say that was a big win for A&M ... can't beat the visibility and Jimbo did great.
TexasAggie81
90ags said:

Breaking down SEC Championship game....since he lost to both teams and what they did so well vs. A&M...geesh. Shouldn't he be out recruiting

I was just telling my son ... who lives in the heart of SEC country ... the same thing. Unless he's trying to recruit players out of the talent-rich Atlanta area. Talking about how other teams we've played who are in the playoff picture ain't recruiting.
TexasAggie81
Name calling. Classy. So much for legitimate disagreement sans the ugly.
A Net Full of Jello
AG
Loved watching him. He was able to offer personal experience from playing 3 teams that are competing for a place in the National Title hunt. He did a good job and managed to not embarrass the school. That's good considering I'm certain we wouldn't be able to say that had a certain other coach from the state been the one to appear.
HoustonAg2106
AG
TexasAggie81 said:

90ags said:

I was just telling my son ... who lives in the heart of SEC country ... the same thing. Unless he's trying to recruit players out of the talent-rich Atlanta area. Talking about how other teams we've played who are in the playoff picture ain't recruiting.

You do realize that recruits in Texas can also watch him on tv right? Not just the ones in Atlanta
Ol Jock 99
AG
Segment ended with Reece saying "and you know Jimbo will have the Aggies playing in this game soon."

If you don't think that was extremely positive exposure, I don't know what to tell you.
30wedge
Ol Jock 99 said:

Segment ended with Reece saying "and you know Jimbo will have the Aggies playing in this game soon."

If you don't think that was extremely positive exposure, I don't know what to tell you.
Don't watch game day but did he define "soon" or not?
Joe Exotic
AG
No Pressure said:

The only way he will make it on TV during the SEC championship.

This year.
ABATTBQ11
AG
TexasAggie81 said:

Name calling. Classy. So much for legitimate disagreement sans the ugly.

It's only there was a flag for butt hurt
LEJ
This is a direct form of next level (and free) recruiting, Anyone that can't see this probably gets lost in their backyard.
aggiehawg
AG
I seem to recall there was a time we considered it to be good publicity when Sumlin was on TV but now it is an issue with Jimbo? LOL. Some of you guys are so funny.
TexasLeaguer
AG
Found one!!!

Joe Exotic
AG
No Pressure said:

Ol Jock 99 said:

Well you won't **** on the guy when you have him in the studio but no one but you actually believes that.

If you don't think we will make it then why even follow this team?
MemorialTXAg
Gonads23 said:

Please go away and die you negative troll.

You can't handle the truth.
MemorialTXAg
Bo Darville said:

No Pressure said:

Ol Jock 99 said:

Well you won't **** on the guy when you have him in the studio but no one but you actually believes that.

You think we will be in the sec championship "soon"? I'd obviously love to be but I'm not sure what makes you think we will.
Joe Exotic
AG
Excellent recruiting and great coaching get you there

We have both.
NyAggie
AG
Quote:

This is a direct form of next level (and free) recruiting, Anyone that can't see this probably gets lost in their backyard.

Yep, Mack brown used to do it all the time

PippAg
AG
NyAggie said:

Quote:

Yep, Mack brown used to do it all the time

mack did today as well, and wearing UNC colors.

was a bit disappointed to see jimbo not wearing anything Aggie-related--even a maroon pocket square instead of that pink thing would have been nice.
LEJ
Damn Ray. Save some fo next season!
Wildman15
AG
No Pressure said:

Bo Darville said:

No Pressure said:

Ol Jock 99 said:

You think we will be in the sec championship "soon"? I'd obviously love to be but I'm not sure what makes you think we will.
Bless your heart
Triple-T
AG
30wedge said:

Ol Jock 99 said:

Don't watch game day but did he define "soon" or not?

Next year.
BearkatRunner88
AG
Is there a video?
zephyr88
AG
Jimbo on TV, talking football (intelligently) - gotta be good for us.
OrygunAg
AG
No Pressure said:

Pathetic, your life must suck real bad
monarch
S
BKR asking a good question; any video?
bv86ag
AG
No Pressure=another Aggie-obsessed troll from the football wasteland of a certain BDF school.
1976Ag
AG
No Pressure said:

I noticed during the little 12 championship game on TV, no one cared to ask Tom Herman's opinion about OU and BU, on or off the screen, live or recorded, or even showed his face. I did see a lot of horns down signs though.
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
90ags said:

Coach Mensa was on the Home Shopping Network at the same time. He had some good deals going on dinner glasses.

Kim Mulkey called in and bought two dozen.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional sports advice.
Austin Ag
AG
I hope the OP is not in charge of branding and product placement.
GigEmTx
monarch said:

BKR asking a good question; any video?
The google machine can't find a video of the segment. I'd love to see it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.