Story Poster
Texas A&M Football

Post Game Wrap: Texas A&M 45, UT-San Antonio 14

November 2, 2019

Behind Isaiah Spillers' 217 yards and three scores, Texas A&M cruised passed UTSA, 45-14, to notch their third consecutive victory. The Aggies will now get a week off before they prepare for a difficult three-game stretch to close the season.

MESSAGE FROM OUR SPONSOR
Visit Harvest Coffee in historic downtown Bryan or under Star Cinema Grill at Century Square. Try a signature crafted coffee, homemade pastry or 1 of our 6 Avocado toast offerings. We’re open 7 days a week or visit us online at harvestbcs.com.

Discussion from...

Post Game Wrap: Texas A&M 45, UT-San Antonio 14

7,806 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Gabe Bock
Deerhunter04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Great job fellas! Agree that we had a slow start to this one, again. I can't remember if it has been 3 games or if maybe missed one in there, but I really like the way Kellen has led this offense to a TD going into halftime. That has been huge. He seems very poised in the 2 minute offense. At Ole Miss, I believe that was our only TD of the half, last week it felt like a dagger and this week it is the difference in going into the locker room 14-7 versus 21-7. It feels much different and at 28-7, UTSA laid down and took their place as a doormat. I just think that has been a big thing for this offense and I hope it continues the rest of the season.

Also forgot to mention that I love the clean off of Gabe's scalp there. Bald is beautiful.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Gabe Bock
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Deerhunter04 said:

Great job fellas! Agree that we had a slow start to this one, again. I can't remember if it has been 3 games or if maybe missed one in there, but I really like the way Kellen has led this offense to a TD going into halftime. That has been huge. He seems very poised in the 2 minute offense. At Ole Miss, I believe that was our only TD of the half, last week it felt like a dagger and this week it is the difference in going into the locker room 14-7 versus 21-7. It feels much different and at 28-7, UTSA laid down and took their place as a doormat. I just think that has been a big thing for this offense and I hope it continues the rest of the season.

Also forgot to mention that I love the clean off of Gabe's scalp there. Bald is beautiful.
Haha...thanks. I think.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.