Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Tannehill gets a second chance

10,814 Views | 41 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by GrayMatter
OkinTexas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
JRizzle said:

wangus12 said:

JRizzle said:

Haha. As a surgeon that spent 12 years after college making nothing or less than 40K a year before finally finishing training. Doubtful. He'd be the dumbest person ever to do something like that.

Not to mention that her have to study for a couple of years to take the MCAT to even have a chance to get into school.

I don't think he'd have to study a couple years for the MCAT. Tannehill is wicked smart. I'd had several classes with him. That dude walked of biochem with one of the highest grades while missing classes because of football.

Yeah. Issue is that you'd have to relearn all that stuff. Maybe 2 yrs is exaggeration but would most likely have to relearn chem/biochem/physics/etc. would be tough.

Point is, would be a 9-10 yr ordeal and if helping people is really your goal, much easier to help people in other ways. Foundations. Donations. Etc.

I think Tannehill is a great guy. He should get out of football though. Here's not going to be a great QB. A great guy, husband, etc. Yes. That's even better. Get out already Ryan, you deserve it. Enjoy life.
Scotty Flamingo
Threw for over 300 yards and 2 TDs today. And got the W
StickTogetherAgs
spherical
AG
OkinTexas said:

Spaceball 1 said:

A good Ag QBing the Houston Oilers, I like it

Huh

Sigh... I feel old
northeastag
AG
Great job Tannehill!

And for those of you who really want to know. Med school is 4 years. Otho residency is 5. So if he went when he was 35 he'd still have a nice long career as a surgeon. But has he said he really wants to do it?
Al Bula
AG
OkinTexas said:

I think Tannehill is a great guy. He should get out of football though. Here's not going to be a great QB. A great guy, husband, etc. Yes. That's even better. Get out already Ryan, you deserve it. Enjoy life.
wow I'd ask who gives a sh t how tannehill lives his life, but apparently the OP does with no knowledge whatsoever of RT's goals, drive, character, etc.

Texags is the gift that keeps on giving all year long. Pretty much just a place to point and laugh at the warped opinions and trolling that are the norm.
zephyr88
AG
Whatever... dude can play...

GrayMatter
AG
OkinTexas said:

JRizzle said:

wangus12 said:

JRizzle said:

Haha. As a surgeon that spent 12 years after college making nothing or less than 40K a year before finally finishing training. Doubtful. He'd be the dumbest person ever to do something like that.

Not to mention that her have to study for a couple of years to take the MCAT to even have a chance to get into school.

I don't think he'd have to study a couple years for the MCAT. Tannehill is wicked smart. I'd had several classes with him. That dude walked of biochem with one of the highest grades while missing classes because of football.

Yeah. Issue is that you'd have to relearn all that stuff. Maybe 2 yrs is exaggeration but would most likely have to relearn chem/biochem/physics/etc. would be tough.

Point is, would be a 9-10 yr ordeal and if helping people is really your goal, much easier to help people in other ways. Foundations. Donations. Etc.

obligatory

Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.