Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Remind me why we want to be in the SEC

41,290 Views | 318 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Joe Exotic
Joe Exotic
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
gopitt said:

Would you rather beat an undefeated Baylor or lose to an undefeated Alabama?
In a nutshell, it shows the talent disparity in the two conferences. A&M talent is much closer to Big 12 talent IMO.

This is one of the dumbest things I've ever read on here.
Joe Exotic
AG
Jarrin' Jay said:

Why are you guys arguing with a fan of the Cougar High of B1G Ten country?????

I think a lot of us are just mocking him at this point.
gopitt
Bo- I'm having a discussion of the pros and cons of switching leagues. There is some sentiment on both sides, although the majority seem to still be on board with the SEC. Some, like you, prefer to get down in the dirt. I'm just presenting my opinions which I thought this board was all about. A person normally knows they are right when the opposing side starts name calling. After 8 years, the Ags remain a mediocre team in the SEC. Fact.
Turkey
AG
Staff, please take this post/question down. It is embarrassing.
Joe Exotic
AG
gopitt said:

Bo- I'm having a discussion of the pros and cons of switching leagues. There is some sentiment on both sides, although the majority seem to still be on board with the SEC. Some, like you, prefer to get down in the dirt. I'm just presenting my opinions which I thought this board was all about. A person normally knows they are right when the opposing side starts name calling. After 8 years, the Ags remain a mediocre team in the SEC. Fact.

You state "two sides' like it's a somewhat even argument. You are in the extreme of the extreme minorities and some of those are Ag tagless sip trolls.

We are also literally coming of a season when we finished 2nd in the West. I wouldn't call that mediocre by definition.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.