Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

I have a feeling!

4,167 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ApachePilot
Swammy51
How long do you want to ignore this user?
This game is a turning point and defining 60 minutes in Aggie, Jimbo, Mond, Team, Recruiting, and Tailgating history! Mark it. Reminds me of Jackie's turn when Craig Stump and Company raped the sips in Austin. The whole program took a giant leap forward. Go ahead flakes...flame away, but you'll be eating crow after church on Sunday.
Swammy51
Goro Majima
AG
I can only pray to be eating crow after today's turn of events.
Romello
That would be nice. But it's easier said than done. Let's see.
double fault
Same

We dominate
Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
I have a feeling we have a marginal victory...

During the game there will be numerous Texags posters asking why Mond hasn't been replaced yet...

Then after the win mass majority of the board will claim we're headed for the playoff... full on Texags parade...

Then we'll play a tight game against doormat Arky & the process will repeat itself
wangus12
AG
Franklin Delano Bluth said:

I have a feeling we have a marginal victory...

During the game there will be numerous Texags posters asking why Mond hasn't been replaced yet...

Then after the win mass majority of the board will claim we're headed for the playoff... full on Texags parade...

Then we'll play a tight game against doormat Arky & the process will repeat itself

Life is but a cycle
Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
Cheers brotha
BleacherRat
Swammy51 said:

This game is a turning point and defining 60 minutes in Aggie, Jimbo, Mond, Team, Recruiting, and Tailgating history! Mark it. Reminds me of Jackie's turn when Craig Stump and Company raped the sips in Austin. The whole program took a giant leap forward. Go ahead flakes...flame away, but you'll be eating crow after church on Sunday.
I like your feelings. This is a very young team. This team will get better each week. The foundation is being built from the ground up. We've heard for a year and a half now about Jimbo's contract the team is slowly being built around what Jimbo wants and needs to get this team to the next level. It's not done overnight, but I can see progress. If you study Clemson or Alabama, or whomever, they took the same slow, steady paths as Jimbo is doing now. Will we win the rest of the games this year? Certainly not, but I think we will see tremendous growth over time. Will you all be there to say you were there from day 1? I hope so. BE AN AUTHENTIC 12th MAN!!!
Gig 'em!
zipp99
AG
I'm high on believing...
"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." (Albert Einstein)

Goro Majima
AG
That you're in love with meeeeee
Post removed:
by user
BleacherRat
Rendered Fat said:

I kind of have a feeling it's gonna go the other way. Where we get embarrassed and really start to think we made a $75 mill mistake.
So can I put you down as a 12th Man wannabe?
Gig 'em!
Evanhue
AG
Everybody had a hard year
Everybody had a good time
Everybody had a wet dream
Everybody saw the sun shine
Post removed:
by user
TxSquarebody
I have a feeling the Aggies will perpetually disappoint for my entire life and that I will never fail to drink the off season koolaid and predict an undefeated season. My koolaid hangover will also require that I proclaim the Aggies win out the season after suffering a loss.
Rhodesia
Rendered Fat said:

I kind of have a feeling it's gonna go the other way. Where we get embarrassed and really start to think we made a $75 mill mistake.
shut up poon
aggiecouch
I mean, once you embrace the absurdity of staking your personal happiness on the actions of others (that you have 0 control over), things get a lot more bearable.
Bunk Moreland
Rendered Fat said:

Nah, something just doesn't feel right with our program. Zero momentum, zero buzz, zero excitement, something just feels off. Like the bottom is about to fall out. Really hope I'm wrong. But this exactly about the same time in year two where it became readily apparent that Sumlin wasn't the answer either.

Hopefully we'll see some good signs for the rest of the year tomorrow.
CHOCOLATE CHIP TRIP
Swammy51 said:

There were a lot of these posts before the Clemson game.
Nino Brown
I like the connection with Stump considering his best player to come out of Atascocita High School is starting as a freshman on the O-Line.
geb83
AG
I like Mond and hope nothing more than to see him take it to Auburn tomorrow and leave the game with a win, and no doubt, that he is our starting QB; I appreciate what he's done for us to date, beating LSU and taking it to the wire against #1 Clemson in '18.

But, don't be surprised it you see Calzada tomorrow . . . stakes are getting high and wins are what matters.

Jimbo knows that; whether he will pull him if things are going badly remains to be seen.

I guess we shall see.

Gig'em . . . BTHO Auburn!
MaroonStain
AG
"Thanks and Gig'em"
TxAgPreacher
S
Bump
Bunk Moreland
I don't agree it's readily apparent jimbo isn't the guy but there was such a flat feeling to everything yesterday at Kyle. Zero energy from anyone. Was so bizarre. So you had that part pegged.
ApachePilot
AG
It feels like 2010. Sherman kept playing JJ and the team was flat. We got embarrassed. Everyone could see what the coach couldn't or wouldn't. Finally the change is made and Tannehill steps in for the tech game and boom Kyle erupts and the season is exciting. We beat tech, Nebraska, ou and tu. It was 100% the reason.

I wonder if the players believe in mond.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.