Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Troy Omeire flips

30,450 Views | 121 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by levypantsEOY
gigem92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Jbob04
AG
Damn this is crazy. Herman is owning Jimbo in recruiting. I guess Jimbo decided having one good class was good enough. Terrible
rgag12
AG
WRs I don't get too upset about. Unless it's someone like Demas
immortal_kumquat
We'll check back in with the young man after this weekends horrific loss to Okie State, then Kansas, Kansas State, and Oklahoma, probably TCU also...
Aggie Rick
AG
WTF?

Did Jimbo slow play him out of the class? Don't want anyone scared to play in the SEC regardless
@Aggie_Rick
Jbob04
AG
lil-stank said:

We'll check back in with the young man after this weekends horrific loss to Okie State, then Kansas, Kansas State, and Oklahoma, probably TCU also...

Not likely. Unfortunately for us, tu is going to have a great year and we of course will be 8-4 or 7-5 as usual.
rgag12
AG
Jbob04 said:

Damn this is crazy. Herman is owning Jimbo in recruiting. I guess Jimbo decided having one good class was good enough. Terrible

We have a lot of good WRs coming in and Herman obviously sold him on their depth. We still have a good class. Chill out
AngryAG
WTF!!!

I mean WTF??????
Jbob04
AG
Perception is reality and we have zero momentum on the trail and Herman is absolutely taking it to Jimbo.
Orangutan
AG
His ranking plumetted in the last few months. It seems his lack of speed is a concern. Maybe this isn't a bad thing considering we have 3 other wr committed.
Post removed:
by user
aggieclay
He's a good player, but have much more important positions to fill. OL OL OL OL! Then RB! This isn't that bad at all.
ironmanag
AG
Orangutan said:

His ranking plumetted in the last few months. It seems his lack of speed is a concern. Maybe this isn't a bad thing considering we have 3 other wr committed.
Are you kidding the world is going to end. We are never going to sign another good player ever.
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
YankAg13
AG
His ranking plummeted and he wanted to give it a boost. He'll get the Texas commitment bump, then it's a switch back to the Aggies on signing day!
TripleSec
AG
Orangutan said:

Check again in a week.
Bill Superman
AG
While this flip stands out bc it is to sip

We will not suffer at WR, especially when we have the #1 recruit in the state committed

Let sip have this one, we have bigger and better things to be concerned with
mitchdpm
AG
Jbob04 said:

Perception is reality and we have zero momentum on the trail and Herman is absolutely taking it to Jimbo.

Get a grip, man. Our staff CLOSES strong. We'll have a top ten class and texas can load up and underdeveloped a good class, too.
aggieclay
I think he's about the first Ag to flip to sip that I can recall. It's always been sip to Ag.
technoviking
AG
While it's not a good look to have players flip to your main recruiting rival, try to look at this less subjectively:

This year we had 4 WRs committed. Demas, Muhammad, Omeire and Price. Last year we had Ainias, Lane, Wright and Jackson.

When you look at our offense, we seem to have 3-4 receivers only that get in the rotation - Rogers, Davis and Buckley and maybe now Smith. That's because we feature TEs and fullbacks.

Numbers wise, Omeire flipping isn't a loss from a numbers standpoint. If he ends up being a difference maker, then it will have definitely been a loss.

Looking forward, we now have an extra spot to use to land players at other positions of need - like CB, OT and RB.
technoviking
AG
aggieclay said:

I think he's about the first Ag to flip to sip that I can recall. It's always been sip to Ag.

Malik of Nazareth.
fightinag
We' are strong at his position...what Jimbo needs to go after is a 5* running back
NEXT YEAR IS HERE.......again
Saint Pablo
technoviking said:

aggieclay said:

Malik of Nazareth.
Malik was never committed to us.
technoviking
AG
Saint Pablo said:

technoviking said:

aggieclay said:

Malik of Nazareth.
Malik was never committed to us.

That's true, he definitely publicly spurned us though.
TheBro
lil-stank said:

Let's bet 100 on each straight up.
technoviking
AG
TheBro said:

lil-stank said:

Let's bet 100 on each straight up.

Lol here come the cockroaches
AggieBlu
AG
Muhammad, Demas, Achene, & Price and 14 already on campus. I can kinda understand if he did not want to compete!
I will never understand how someone can tell so many lies and not feel bad about it...
Texan1976
Per the composite:

Texas up to 280 (holds at 5th)

A&M down to 239 (drops to 17th)

As a class comparison Troy was A&Ms 6th best prospect, 12th for Texas
Jbob04
AG
I agree with your point that we have plenty of talent at WR and we are ok numbers wise. Losing a recruit to the sips is the worst part though. They are killing it on the trail and we haven't done anything recently. Once again, perception is reality. Another 8-4 or 7-5 year isn't going to help us either.
Saint Pablo
Texan1976 said:

Per the composite:

Yikes
technoviking
AG
Jbob04 said:

I agree with your point that we have plenty of talent at WR and we are ok numbers wise. Losing a recruit to the sips is the worst part though. They are killing it on the trail and we haven't done anything recently. Once again, perception is reality. Another 8-4 or 7-5 year isn't going to help us either.

We have some really big recruiting weekends coming up including tomorrow, where a legitimate TE prospect is officially visiting.

ESD is three months away and NSD is 5 months away.

I'm glad jimbo and co don't believe in the perception is reality line.
technoviking
AG
Texan1976 said:

Per the composite:

Cockroach number 2 appears. Congratulations on getting a guy your fanbase was knocking for being too slow and now hailing him as a big win.
SA-AG72
AG
tu's bag men are working overtime.
HoustonAggie37713
Lots to digest here. But since when has A&M lacked receivers?

Sip 2020 class is better but they usually recruit well. If we go 8-4, and our 2020 class isn't Top 10...Jimbo is not making progress.
JamesU.Texas.Aggie
Really? I know this was big and kind of out of the blue but this is toxic.
merch
No way to spin this.
This kid is a beast and we really wanted him.

Yes we do have some other elite WRers and that is good but this guy was one we wanted.
Last Page
Page 1 of 4

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.