Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Marty and Mcgee: Kellen Mond

9,436 Views | 35 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by mitchdpm
yell_on_6th st
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
"Where have you improved the most over the past year?"

"My deep ball accuracy."

Oh lord... smh
Cancelled
AG
Well, he did have some good passes against San Marcos JC
yell_on_6th st
AG
queso1 said:

Well, he did have some good passes against San Marcos JC

Good point
AG
Those two are an embarrassment to all Southerners.
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
Pretty sue those two yokels have pics of Finebaum and are on the air because of threats to release them to the authorities.

Automatic tune out factor as soon as they are seen

I have boycotted a sporting goods chain because one of them was hired to participate in a commercial.

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional sports advice.
TXAG 05
AG
pepe the dog said:

Pretty sue those two yokels have pics of Finebaum and are on the air because of threats to release them to the authorities.

I have boycotted a sporting goods chain because one of them was hired to participate in a commercial.

That's pretty dumb. Laura Rutledge being in the same commercial didn't balance that out?
EliteZags
AG
2017: cmp% 51.3 yds/att 6.1
2018: cmp% 57.3 yds/att 7.5
2019: cmp% 64.9 yds/att 7.7

but let's not let facts influence our judgement
mitchdpm
AG
EliteZags said:

What was his comp % against Clemson? Now look at TX St and Lamar? Fake 2019 season stats are fake.
HelloUncleNateFitch
Oh boy, another thread made just to **** on Mond.
Aston04
AG
EliteZags said:

Stat average this year from playing an elite defense, little sister's of the poor, and what would be the worst team in the sec. Let's see how this plays out.
Post removed:
by user
ironmanag
AG
So by Zoo logic Tua sucks because he sucked against Clemson and only has done well this year because Bama hasn't played anyone.
According to the Biden White House, what Joe Biden says does not represent the official position of the Biden administration.
Joe Schillaci 48
AG
Cstrickland05 said:

pepe the dog said:

That's pretty dumb. Laura Rutledge being in the same commercial didn't balance that out?
Your point on Rutledge us right on but that dude with the fake accent and green suit is really hard to take.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional sports advice.
Jbob04
AG
EliteZags said:

It's pointless to put 2019 stats in there after 3 games and 2 of those being cupcakes. Let's see where he is at the end of the season. He will most likely be in the upper 50% range like last year. At this point, he is what he is. Not the best passer and prone to turnovers.
JamesU.Texas.Aggie
McGee's southern draw is fake as hell.
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Jbob04 said:

EliteZags said:

It's pointless to put 2019 stats in there after 3 games and 2 of those being cupcakes. Let's see where he is at the end of the season. He will most likely be in the upper 50% range like last year. At this point, he is what he is. Not the best passer and prone to turnovers.

These people are all right EZ. You have to consider that Kellen Mond's percentage would actually be around 76% if his receivers could hold onto the ball. Those 2019 stats are misleading.
ebag02
AG
Stats only count if you are playing the #1 team in the country unless you are trying to prove that Nick Starkel is better than Mond. In that case stats against chumps count but only for Starkel.
cb1919
AG
yell_on_6th st said:

"Where have you improved the most over the past year?"

"My deep ball accuracy."

Oh lord... smh
Honestly, what do you want him to say?

"Have y'all not read TexAgs? I am barely good enough to be a D1 QB. I haven't improved a thing."
cevans_40
AG
Mond haters be like

beerad12man
AG
mitchdpm said:

EliteZags said:

What was his comp % against Clemson? Now look at TX St and Lamar? Fake 2019 season stats are fake.
57% with 7 drops. So around 65% if you have a normal number of drops(2-3)

I'm not going to sit here and claim Mond was great, but this over the top attack on him really needs to cease and desist. He's still a good college QB. Just is inconsistent keeping him from being great.
beerad12man
AG
MyNameIsKyle said:

EliteZags said:

Pretty bold to throw out full season stats in comparison to a three game 2019 sample, during which A&M played one of the worst teams in FBS and a middling FCS team.
And yet people are jumping all over him because of a performance against the best team in FBS. Both extremes. Why not some in between?
beerad12man
AG
Jbob04 said:

EliteZags said:

Highly doubtful. I'd put big money he'll be over 60% and closer to 65% than in the 50s.
EliteZags
AG
mitchdpm said:

EliteZags said:

I forgot we played Clemson every single game of last year
texag84
AG
Saint Pablo
ironmanag said:

So by Zoo logic Tua sucks because he sucked against Clemson and only has done well this year because Bama hasn't played anyone.
I thought that was already apparent. Saban is PISSED he missed out on the Starkel lottery and has to start garbage Tua.
jrdaustin
AG
MyNameIsKyle said:

EliteZags said:

Pretty bold to throw out full season stats in comparison to a three game 2019 sample, during which A&M played one of the worst teams in FBS and a middling FCS team.
And.... The #1 team in the Nation.

I got'cha. Let's highlight the weak teams, and ignore the strong one.
Frank Grimes
AG
ironmanag said:

Maybe not. But it wasn't Clemson causing Mond to miss open receivers so badly. That was Mond.
dlsarmi2
AG
Not FAKE stats, just greatly skewed!
Barnyard96
AG
beerad12man said:

MyNameIsKyle said:

EliteZags said:

And yet people are jumping all over him because of a performance against the best team in FBS. Both extremes. Why not some in between?
Agree, And whats bold about it? Everyone knows who we've played.

ohhhh, bold as in Texags will jump all over a post.
500,000ags
AG
When those buffoons say the word "daddy," good lord.

I've only watched twice and both times they said "daddy" over and over, talking about the Auburn QBs dad, and Trevor Lawrence's dad.
RadAg14
AG
ebag02 said:

Stats only count if you are playing the #1 team in the country unless you are trying to prove that Nick Starkel is better than Mond. In that case stats against chumps count but only for Starkel.

Best post oat
jrbaggie
How big you willing to go on a season stat completion percentage?
TAMUallen
AG
How do his stats compare from last year (one cupcake, one fcs and clemson) to this year? Honest question
STX Ag
AG
pepe the dog said:

You're taking all of this wayyyyy too seriously.
rootube
AG
It's kind of a double edged sword. You are shooting for something between a Feinbaum caller and Tennessee Williams.
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.