Story Poster
Photo by Lia Musgrave, TexAgs
Texas A&M Football

Texas A&M's Jimbo Fisher takes to SEC Media Days main stage

July 16, 2019

The Aggies head coach addressed the media from the main stage at SEC Media Days, reflecting on his first season at A&M, looking toward the 2019 season and fielding questions for nearly half an hour.

Discussion from...

Texas A&M's Jimbo Fisher takes to SEC Media Days main stage

10,688 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Meximan
sleepybeagle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

There are not any replies to this post yet.
Now there is.

"expect to win!"
redjalapeno-87
The questions asked by the press were a joke. Only a few questions relevant to our team and program and upcoming games. Questions about a game with tu decades from now, questions about 2 other SEC quarterbacks, about Arky 7 overtime games in the past, the obligatory SEC vs ACC league etc.

Appears none of the press has any knowledge base on A&M players/team upon which to ask relevant questions. You can find better questions/analysis on A&M Football from SEC fans youtube channels.
Centurion 6
What's up with all the ads???
Centurion 6
ccatag
AG
I thought Jimbo's presser was good. I enjoyed it.
You can feel this coming season is about ready to roll and I'm ready to yell and support our 2019 Texas Aggies.
Slyfox07
AG
We've got ourselves a good one, gents
Meximan
I love how relaxed, yet enthusiastic he is on the media stage. At the end at FSU, you could hear him getting terse, being a curmudgeon really, but here he's channeling his inner Sumlin and cracking some pretty witty one-liners. This is a guy who genuinely enjoys the job and challenge here and loves the culture and community.

He's invigorated, and that's what makes him dangerous.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.