Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Chad's June Specials

1,575 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Spaceball 1
TexAgs Sponsors
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Staff
AG
Howdy Ags!

I wanted to start off by thanking you guys for all of the positive vibes and prayers. I mean that, Life is not easy for any of us but when a family member is sick it takes things to a whole new level.

Well, we made it to summer! Time for four hundred dollar electric bills, family vacations and locust. We are about eleven weeks away from some Fightin' Texas Aggie Football!! This is typically a pretty busy time of the year in the auto industry so I wanted to let you guys know that I am here to help. I read a bunch of forums where people are looking for advice or information pertaining to certain vehicles. If it is a new Ford or Chevy shoot me a text or call me. I will get you the information that you need and if I don't know the answer to one of your questions I will find someone who does. I answer questions for five to six people a week outside of the people that I sell vehicles to.

Alright, let's get to it.

New Ford

Ford has 0% interest on most of the F150's that I have here on my lot. I say MOST because they have actually split this up for the first time that I can remember in eight years into two categories. The really old age inventory (0% for 72 months) and the kind of old age inventory (1.9% for 72 months). Long story short jump on line, pick out a truck and call me with the stock number. I can tell you what it will qualify for in about two minutes. Just remember, my advertised prices will be with STANDARD financing and all of the factory rebate money. You give up all of the rebate money to get 0% interest. In almost every scenario I have had the 0% route was saving my customer around one hundred dollars per month in payment. If you buy a vehicle, make the minimum payments every month and keep it forever then 0% is hard to beat. If you are the type of person who buys a vehicle and hammers away at the payment for two to three years and then trades it off then you will probably opt for the lower out the door number and take all of the rebates. Every case is different but those two options are on the table right now.

There is a ton of money on Expeditions right now. We are gutting them out to move them and Ford is on board with us. We have a bunch of those vehicles out there right now.

New Chevy

We have up to fourteen thousand dollars off of 2019 Silverados for qualifying customers. There is a bunch of money on Tahoe and Suburban right now. There are a ton of manager specials on the Chevy side right now. Just CLICK HERE. These are vehicles that we are trying to burn through. Most of them are retired loaners but some are not. Some are just older age inventory. People call and ask me where the deals are on Chevy's all of the time and I point them in this direction.

Please call me at 512-633-4819 to verify mileage and qualifiers on both new Ford and Chevy before you drive out to see me.

Used car department

I am not joking around with you when I tell you that we have a little bit of everything right now. I have six thousand dollar "kid cars" all the way up to Maserati's right now. I have a couple of Tesla's out there. Raptor's, Shelby F150's, Mustangs, you get the idea. I have access to around nine hundred used cars. Just let me know what you are after and I will find it.

I usually get into a little more detail with these promo's so I apologize but I have one daughter at home with a stomach bug and the other one has softball practice tonight at 7. It's 6 and I was supposed to be out of here at 5. It has been made clear to me by my better half that this will be my LAST TexAgs promo if I am not home in half an hour.

I hope that you are all well and please let me know if there is anything that I can do to help.
God bless and Gig 'em!!!!

Chad Cox
512-633-4819
chadcox6161@yahoo.com

sleepybeagle
Spaceball 1
AG
I'll check it out.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.