Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Joshuah Moten decommits from Penn State yesterday

7,572 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Sharpshooter
Z Team
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This has to be a good sign for a kid that is on an OV today with the good guys.
The Collective
AG
Post removed:
by user
JDCAG (NOT Colin)
AG
I feel like PSU may hate Jimbo more than anyone. Seems like all of our guys have PSU offers and even the ones they win, they're having to battle tooth and nail for local (local-ish?) kids....
Z Team
AG
I guess it was a good sign when he decommitted and OV'd the Ags.
BleacherRat
And commits today...

https://texags.com/s/32601/fort-washington-md-cb-joshuah-moten-commits-to-texas-am/5
mjhhawk
I posted in his commitment thread that another East Coast CB is announcing tonight and we are in the final 3 with PSU and NC St. Joseph Johnson. My PSU friends are not at all happy we are raiding their turf (247 seems to think they are getting Johnson). I had to laugh at their threats to try to come recruit Texas.....
infinity ag
Kid is from Maryland.

Jimbo is Truly recruiting nationally!
AggieBill005
AG
To be fair, I used to think of Maryland as an east coast/north east kind of place - after being there, its much more southern than it is north eastern or even midwest.

And Jimbo is nails recruiting the south...
EngrAg14
AG
AggieBill005 said:

To be fair, I used to think of Maryland as an east coast/north east kind of place - after being there, its much more southern than it is north eastern or even midwest.

Well Maryland also seems to have good enough talent to beat some schools that are apparently on the uprise and coming back.
Sharpshooter
AG
EngrAg14 said:

AggieBill005 said:

Well Maryland also seems to have good enough talent to beat some schools that are apparently on the uprise and coming back.
Well played.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.