Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Sirius 84

7,733 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by ingramsh
monarch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
What happened to Taylor Zarzar? Haven't been able to listen to the morning show as much as normal recently but noticed the past few days that his voice isn't around anymore. Anybody know?
Peace for Ukraine!
Mythotbetterthanyours
You need to ask the boys in premium. We can't afford the luxury items like Sirius down here

We the poors
TXRunner97
AG
vacation
aTm2004
AG
I'm pretty sure that he and Greg are working 6-7 days a week during CFB season due to the radio show and calling games, so they take as much time off during the summer as they can. The First Team is one of the (if not the) best CFB shows on radio. I highly doubt it's going away.
OldShadeOfBlue
AG
They're usually on vacation this time of year like the rest of us
Duckhook
AG
He also does some golf coverage for PGA Tour Radio. I think he's at the US Open this week.
Gigemags05
AG
Yeah he is at the US Open. He's always gone during the majors.

dixichkn
AG
Mythotbetterthanyours said:

You need to ask the boys in premium. We can't afford the luxury items like Sirius down here

We the poors
But I bet you'll be the first one in line for one of those $12 beers
Mythotbetterthanyours
dixichkn said:

We the poors
But I bet you'll be the first one in line for one of those $12 beers

Actually, I'm against the alcohol at the stadium . I think it's just going to make the ass holes bigger ass holes and we'll have more of them at the games...

If the prices are too high people will sneak in booze and mix their own drinks on the cheap...

ccolley68
AG
aTm2004 said:

I'm pretty sure that he and Greg are working 6-7 days a week during CFB season due to the radio show and calling games, so they take as much time off during the summer as they can. The First Team is one of the (if not the) best CFB shows on radio. I highly doubt it's going away.

You know, minus the whole Greg McElroy part, it's the best college FB on radio. McElroy is one of the absolute worst radio personalities I have ever heard.

His jokes and punchlines lack any originality, are never funny, as is the rest of his shtick. He just sounds to me like a guy who is/was always some dorky loser, but his daddy was rich/famous and/or he was a star athlete, so everyone laughed at his jokes and told him how great he was, so now as an unfunny adult, he thinks he's hilarious and awesome. A product of the 'everyone gets a trophy' generation.

I'll yell at clouds somewhere else now
Agvet12
AG

If the prices are too high people will sneak in booze and mix their own drinks on the cheap...

Like it doesn't happen already
AG @ HEART
aTm2004 said:

Haven't even turned it on this offseason but will once camps start.
Jock 07
AG
Still preferred bill king
ccolley68
AG
Jock 07 said:

This
BMX Bandit
Jock 07 said:

He was great.

But you won't last long on sports radio just talking sports sadly.
thanksandgigem04
AG
Bill king was awesome. His Friday afternoon shows were amazing.
NyAggie
AG
Quote:

Quote:

He was great.

But you won't last long on sports radio just talking sports sadly.

that's one of the reasons why Bill was so great.

people who listen to sports talk do so because they want to talk sports, not anything else.

greg.w.h
AG
Why do Sirius???
ingramsh
AG
Quote:

We the poors
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.