Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

SEC football documentary Stadium Crashers

5,955 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by BrandoC
RebelYell77
How long do you want to ignore this user?
These guys are crazy but I was mildly entertained.

rootube
AG
Thanks for posting.

"Looks like a domestic situation" - Florida's gonna Florida
West Point Aggie
AG
Been to UKs stadium...not sure why those two are "bowing"...everything in that school/campus seems outdated and reeks of tobacco
John Francis Donaghy
West Point Aggie said:

Been to UKs stadium...not sure why those two are "bowing"...everything in that school/campus seems outdated and reeks of tobacco

UK just finished a total overhaul of their football facilities. They're all pretty state of the art today. They're investing in their program lime A&M is. I dont think last season was a fluke. They want to compete.
TxAg76
AG
John Francis Donaghy said:

West Point Aggie said:

UK just finished a total overhaul of their football facilities. They're all pretty state of the art today. They're investing in their program lime A&M is. I dont think last season was a fluke. They want to compete.

I too like our program lime
Krazykat
AG
So who watched the whole thing or just fast-forwarded to Kyle Field?

Straight to Kyle.
twk
AG
West Point Aggie said:

That smell is probably from the tobacco research facility across the street. Pretty ironic, given the signs you see all over the place about how it is a smoke free campus.
rootube
AG
Wrangler said:

So who watched the whole thing or just fast-forwarded to Kyle Field?

Straight to Kyle.
It's way too long but trust me skip Kyle in this video and go straight to Florida.
Al Bula
AG
Program limes!
BrandoC
AG
Why are people who do this the weirdest sumbatches? Why can't people just be normal.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.