Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

MF Barnes is at it Again?

13,766 Views | 30 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by Liquid Wrench
TowerAg90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
@DRAWANDSTRIKE is a very active Twitter poster, and author at theepochtimes.com So tonight, he has posted a long thread (and is still posting) about MF Barnes (@MFBarnes52) and some information he turned up. His allegation is that MF Barnes has a sock account on Twitter under the username @RoscoeBDavis1 and is apparently imitating a law enforcement officer. He linked the thread from the Outdoor Board a couple years ago, where Barnes got "outed."

Maybe somebody with better TexAgs skills can link the thread from Twitter, if interested.
Ifishandlie
AG
OB has it......

Of course they had it first. Lol.
BMX Bandit
mfbarnes is Roscoe????

welcome to March 2018.

Jon Cocktosin
AG
The off-season is boring. Anything MF Barnes might be a nice distraction - kind of like watching a one- legged pole dancer.
Tamu_mgm
AG
Brian Cates is one of the best political follows out there. If he's posting about MFBarnes, then damn, Barnes has made it big..
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Pretty sure staff outed Clob as Barnes a few months ago.
Tamu_mgm
AG
MassAggie97
AG
Classy that he shopped Stevie Ray's guitar into the pic too, you know, the one that's on display at the Texas History Museum in downtown Austin? Why not go all the way.
Charpie
AG
Champ Bailey said:

ARE YOU KIDDING?
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Charpie said:

Champ Bailey said:

ARE YOU KIDDING?

I think so, I know they have outed him before, and I thought someone said Clob was another sock of his, but I couldn't tell you the thread.
MetoliusAg
Is MF Barnes the con-artist who has repeatedly conned several of the board's leading conspiracy theory truthers?

Over and over and over.
Old RV Ag
AG
etcetera said:

Is MF Barnes the con-artist who has repeatedly conned several of the board's leading conspiracy theory truthers?

Over and over and over.
Yep. Even got a few, one even being a lawyer, to provide him with personal emails and phone numbers with the promise of more juicy inside info. Remember if it sounds too good to be true, ...
rbcs_2
AG
Old RV Ag said:

etcetera said:

Over and over and over.
Yep. Even got a few, one even being a lawyer, to provide him with personal emails and phone numbers with the promise of more juicy inside info. Remember if it sounds too good to be true, ...
Quoting a user named etcetera and ending your post with an ellipsis is so far beyond Texags humor level. Alas, I'm just not that clever.
Texagsubscriber
The best was when he gave updates on A&M practice before 2013 (or 2012?) season. He would provide updates after watching practice from the skybox in Kyle Field.

NATTY OR BUST. BUST IT IS.

GIVE ME NATTY, OR GIVE ME BAS!!!
lead
I saw no link to Texags in the Twitter comments. Do they know what they're getting into? Lol
C Loves L
He's a special kind of weirdo. Borderline sick, and that's rich coming from me
TowerAg90
AG
itsyourboypookie
In
Carlo4
AG
Oh hi Mark
PaulSimonsGhost
AG
Who?
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Barnes/Roscoe was outted on TA Forum16 like a year ago. But he was basically benign as "Roscoe"; everyone knew who he was but he was just providing more information on certain subjects due to him buying access to some legal database that allowed him to download and markup court documents during all the FISA abuse and silent-coup fake-Collusion crap that's been happening the last 2 years during Mueller investigation.

Before that he was a poster impersonating a lady from DC named "ldelriego" or something like that. Under that handle he was building up some false hopes and conning people.

And of course before that he was trying to extort the OB as mfbarnes ...
Talon2DSO
AG
That dude needs help.
lead
Thanks. Missed it.
Lateralus Ag
AG
Talon2DSO said:

That dude needs help.

Clearly he does. But it isn't funny.
Liquid Wrench
I'm starting to agree with you on that. Dude has mental issues that go beyond trolling for lulz.

I hope at some point he snaps out of it and gets help if this is a cry for help.
Lateralus Ag
AG
Social Media Influencer said:

I'm starting to agree with you on that. Dude has mental issues that go beyond trolling for lulz.

I hope at some point he snaps out of it and gets help if this is a cry for help.

Agreed. The first time this all came to light I thought he was just a troll. Now I think he is just really disturbed and needs a lot of help. I truly hope he can find some peace.
John Cocktolstoy
MF Barnes...Straight Outta Conroe
Second Hardest Workin Man on Texags
3rdGenAg05
AG
Saw a Mark Barnes post on LinkedIn today. He's looking for a job. Someone who looks very similar is listed as alumni-Mark F Barnes on Find an Aggie.
Is that guy a real person or is the real Mark Barnes a victim of some psycho?...I lost track over the years.
Ifishandlie
AG
Our mf Barnes won't pass a background check lol
C Loves L
Episode IV said:

Barnes/Roscoe was outted on TA Forum16 like a year ago. But he was basically benign as "Roscoe"; everyone knew who he was but he was just providing more information on certain subjects due to him buying access to some legal database that allowed him to download and markup court documents during all the FISA abuse and silent-coup fake-Collusion crap that's been happening the last 2 years during Mueller investigation.

Before that he was a poster impersonating a lady from DC named "ldelriego" or something like that. Under that handle he was building up some false hopes and conning people.

And of course before that he was trying to extort the OB as mfbarnes ...

That's chapter 3. You left out chapters 1,2, and 4-27
AgPediRPh
AG
That was actually pretty awesome! He totally catfished a bunch of thirsty old farts
Liquid Wrench

Quote:

Someone who looks very similar is listed as alumni-Mark F Barnes on Find an Aggie.
Look again. He's listed as a donor, and on his profile page he lists everyone he's related to who went to A&M. But he himself is not shown to be a former student. He never went to A&M, he's just...attached himself in some way.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.