Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

2019 Dallas Area Bus Charter - Texas A&M Football Games

10,933 Views | 49 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by yell_on_6th st
PlanoAg98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Below are the four (4) home games there will be bus trips for this year.

Lately, I've been getting a lot of emails/texts regarding bus reservations for this upcoming season. Therefore, the buses for the below trips are now reserved and RSVPs are now being taken. This is a personal Ag (not commercial) organized kid-friendly bus charter for the 6th year in a row to allow Aggie fans to easily and safely attend Aggie football games from the Dallas area and enjoy Aggie camaraderie along the way.

1. Saturday 9/21 vs. Auburn - Time TBD
2. Saturday 10/12 vs. Alabama - Time TBD
3. Saturday 10/26 vs. Mississippi State - Time TBD
4. Saturday 11/16 vs. South Carolina - Time TBD

RSVP Information/Instructions:
  • Seats on the bus are $44/each (round trip).
  • One way trip RSVPs are allowed but also $44/each.
  • The price of the bus from last year went up 10% which is why the cost for this year's bus trip went up from $40 to $44.
  • RSVPs are made via PayPal (jsmoore76@hotmail.com).
  • When using PayPal, select the "Sending to a friend" (not "Paying for an item or service") option or I will be charged a % of your payment.
  • If you don't use PayPal, you may mail a check payment.
    Jason Moore
    2212 Old Orchard Court
    Plano, TX 75023
  • Specify # seats and which game(s) in RSVP.
  • RSVPs of 4 or more seats/trip will have reserved seats together on the bus. All others are first come, first serve when the bus arrives.
  • Bus departs Dallas (Mockingbird Station) 6 hours prior to kick off.
  • Bus trip takes 3 hours which allows for 3 hours of tailgating prior to kick off.
  • Bus departs College Station 1 hour after game end regardless of OT (even 7) or weather delays.
  • Minimum of 45 RSVPs required per game 2 weeks prior the game or the bus will be cancelled.
  • If any bus is cancelled, all RSVP money will be returned. FYI A bus has never been cancelled.
  • If there are no seats available, wait list RSVPs will be taken/fulfilled on a first-come-first serve basis. Wait list RSVPs also require a PayPal payment but will be refunded if your seat(s) are not fulfilled.
  • Any other question, post here and someone will answer.

Bus Information:
  • 56 passengers
  • Air conditioning/heating
  • In cabin overhead storage for personal items during trip and game
  • Under cabin storage for all your large tailgating items (large coolers, tents, etc.)
  • TVs with DVD, USB and electrical outlets
  • Wi-Fi (This is a shared Wi-Fi signal so it may not be suitable for streaming. If passengers wish/require to stream data, they are encouraged to bring their own mobile hot spot.)
  • Arm rests/foot rests and comfortable high-back reclining seats
  • On-board clean/flushing toilet restrooms
  • You can bring any food and/or beverages you want on the bus. Only small coolers will be allowed in cabin. All large coolers must be stored in the under cabin storage.
  • You can bring any tailgating equipment you want but all large items (tables, chairs, tents, etc.) must be stored in the under cabin storage.
  • Upon departure, the bus will not stop once it departs Mockingbird Station until it reaches the College Station drops offs.
  • Upon return, the bus will not stop once it departs College Station until it reaches Mockingbird Station.

Dallas Bus Departure:
  • The bus departs from Mockingbird Station.
  • Park in the farthest north part of the Mockingbird Station Park and Ride lot marked by the "X' below. If the bus is not already there, you should she a large group of maroon clothed people and numerous cars with A&M stickers on back. We are the only Aggie bus departing from this location.
  • Parking is free & secure 24x7 but valuables should not be left exposed.
  • The bus arrives approximately 6 1/2 hours prior to kick off to allow for boarding.
  • The bus departs promptly at 6 hours prior to kick off.
  • The bus returns to the same spot after the game and trip back to Dallas.
  • For non 11 am game departures, we typically arrive an hour before bus departure and do a pre-bus tailgate to meet other bus patrons. This is discussed prior on the TexAgs and Facebook posts.
  • The bus will not stop once it departs Mockingbird Station until it reaches the College Station drops offs.

College Station Bus Arrival/Departure:
  • The bus will arrive in College Station via Highway 21 from Interstate 45.
  • The bus will exit Highway 21 on University Drive heading towards campus.
  • The 1st bus stop will be on University Drive just in front of Northgate.
  • The bus will proceed from Northgate down Wellborn and snake through the West Campus tailgate lots. You can jump off at any corner closest to your desired tailgate area.
  • The 2nd bus stop will be the west side of Reed Arena in the tailgating area. This is also where the bus will return after the 3rd stop and where we will board after the game or return to Dallas.
  • After dropping off at Reed Arena, the bus will proceed to the TexAgs studio (if requested) and do a final drop off there. Afterwards, it will return to Reed Arena for the entirety of the game.
  • You can come and go to/from the bus pre-game and during the game as necessary. The bus driver will be aboard the bus the entire time.
  • The bus will depart from the Reed Arena spot exactly 1 hour after the end of the game.
  • If the game goes into 7 overtimes, the bus will depart one hour after the game ends after the 7th overtime.
  • If the game is rain delayed for numerous hours and them resumes and completes well into the evening, the bus will depart one hour after the game completes well into the evening.
  • Unless the game is cancelled, the bus will depart one hour after the game ends (4Q 00:00).
  • The bus will not stop once it departs College Station until it reaches Mockingbird Station.

PlanoAg98
AG
Seats are filling up quickly. After 24 hours...
9/21 Auburn: 29 RSVPs of 56 Available Seats
10/12 Alabama: 30 RSVPs of 56 Available Seats
10/26 Miss. St.: 20 RSVPs of 56 Available Seats
11/16 S. Carolina: 20 RSVPs of 56 Available Seats
PlanoAg98
AG
5/24/2019 Update -

9/21 Auburn: 41 RSVPs of 56 Available Seats
10/12 Alabama: 42 RSVPs of 56 Available Seats
10/26 Miss St: 31 RSVPs of 56 Available Seats
11/16 S Carolina: 26 RSVPs of 56 Available Seats
PlanoAg98
AG
6/1/2019 Update -

9/21 Auburn: 50 RSVPs of 56 seats
10/12 Alabama: 49 RSVPs of 56 seats
10/26 Miss St: 34 RSVPs of 56 seats
11/16 S Carolina: 42 RSVPs of 56 seats
PlanoAg98
AG
6/11/2019 Update:

9/21 Auburn - 54 RSVPs of 56 seats (only 2 seats remaining)
10/12 Alabama - 51 RSVPs of 56 seats (only 5 seats remaining)
10/26 Miss St - 42 RSVPs of 56 seats (only 14 seats remaining)
11/16 S Carolina - 44 RSVPs of 56 seats (only 12 seats remaining)
PlanoAg98
AG
6/18/2019 RSVP Update:

The Auburn & Alabama game buses are sold out. All future PayPal RSVP(s) for sold out game buses will be added to a wait list (first come, first serve) in the case of any cancellations. If there are no cancellations, the wait list PayPal RSVP(s) will be refunded.

9/21 Auburn: 56 RSVPs of 56 seats (0 seats remaining)
10/12 Alabama: 56 RSVPs of 56 seats (0 seats remaining)
10/26 Miss St: 44 RSVPs of 56 seats (only 12 seats remaining)
11/16 S Carolina: 44 RSVPs of 56 seats (only 12 seats remaining)
PlanoAg98
AG
6/30/2019 RSVP Update:

9/21 Auburn: 56 RSVPs of 56 seats (0 seats remaining, 0 wait list)
10/12 Alabama: 56 RSVPs of 56 seats (0 seats remaining, 0 wait list)
10/26 Miss St: 47 RSVPs of 56 seats (only 9 seats remaining)
11/16 S Carolina: 45 RSVPs of 56 seats (only 11 seats remaining)
Meximan
This is a great service, but why not schedule the return trip for 2 or 3 hours afterward? Makes time to celebrate or commisserate.
PlanoAg98
AG
Quote:

This is a great service, but why not schedule the return trip for 2 or 3 hours afterward? Makes time to celebrate or commisserate.
It's difficult enough to get 50+ people back on the bus so they don't get left in College Station. If you introduce time for after game celebrations/alcohol, I'm sure that would increase the difficulty. Plus, we pay for the bus by the hour so that would only increase the cost.
BenFiasco14
AG
Imagine having to live in Dallas....
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
PlanoAg98
AG
Imagine having to be BenFiasco14.
MemorialTXAg
Meximan said:

You get the party on the bus for 3 hours after the game.
greg.w.h
AG
Every aspect of what you've put together seems extremely well considered and well executed. If we were going down this year I would be planning to ride with you.

I just want to express appreciation for the thoughtfulness and effort.

Greg Harvey
Class of '83
PlanoAg98
AG
Quote:

You get the party on the bus for 3 hours after the game.
Trust me... after a good win, the bus back to Dallas is 3 hour party.
Meximan
PlanoAg98 said:

Quote:

It's difficult enough to get 50+ people back on the bus so they don't get left in College Station. If you introduce time for after game celebrations/alcohol, I'm sure that would increase the difficulty. Plus, we pay for the bus by the hour so that would only increase the cost.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Mini-GPS-Long-Standby-Magnetic-SOS-Tracker-Locator-Device-Voice-Recorder/473001228?wmlspartner=wlpa&selectedSellerId=11827&adid=22222222228273192473&wl0=&wl1=g&wl2=m&wl3=328014913805&wl4=pla-619206167448&wl5=9027892&wl6=&wl7=&wl8=&wl9=pla&wl10=117084777&wl11=online&wl12=473001228&veh=sem&gclid=Cj0KCQjwu-HoBRD5ARIsAPIPene1II-hsba8iwlZuU01DH1tBkhjzy5zMO5HmGO92GoDJ-N-zWqXn4saAo7sEALw_wcB
PlanoAg98
AG
Charter a bus yourself if you want to have the group hang out for 3 hours after the game.
TyperWoods
I'm not doing the bus, but it seems well thought out, organized, and explained.

Were I in the DFW area, I'd definitely do it.

Pay no attention to snowflakes who won't organize one themselves but want you to organize your bus trip their way. They can take their own car or hitchhike or whatever, I don't care.
BleacherRat
I would love to go, I need to work on tickets though. I'm a 68 year old Viet Nam era veteran and have never been to Kyle Field. This is on my bucket list. Hopefully I can find tickets. Would love to see the Aggies BTHO Alabama!!!!
PlanoAg98
AG
Quote:

I would love to go, I need to work on tickets though. I'm a 68 year old Viet Nam veteran and have never been to Kyle Field. This is on my bucket list. Hopefully I can find tickets. Would love to see the Aggies BTHO Alabama!!!!
LewP - I'll get you a spot on the Alabama bus. If you need help getting tickets, let me know. My dad is a 69 year old disabled Vietnam veteran. We appreciate your service and I'll show it.
BleacherRat
PlanoAg98 said:

Quote:

I would love to go, I need to work on tickets though. I'm a 68 year old Viet Nam veteran and have never been to Kyle Field. This is on my bucket list. Hopefully I can find tickets. Would love to see the Aggies BTHO Alabama!!!!
LewP - I'll get you a spot on the Alabama bus. If you need help getting tickets, let me know. My dad is a 69 year old disabled Vietnam veteran. We appreciate your service and I'll show it.
Thank you so much PlanoAg98, I'm speechless.

I served with the 1st Infantry Division, the Big Red One, perhaps you've heard of us?

At any rate, my e-mail address is lewpatt@gmail.com and I would need help getting tickets for me and possibly my wife. Please let me know what I need to do, and thank you so much!

Thank you!

Lew Patton
BenFiasco14
AG
Thank you so much for your service, LewP. Good on you PlanoAg for trying to make this happen! TexAgs is amazing sometimes!
CNN is an enemy of the state and should be treated as such.
PlanoAg98
AG
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
PlanoAg98 said:
Thank you so much PlanoAg98, I'm speechless.

I served with the 1st Infantry Division, the Big Red One, perhaps you've heard of us?

At any rate, my e-mail address is lewpatt@gmail.com and I would need help getting tickets for me and possibly my wife. Please let me know what I need to do, and thank you so much!

Thank you!

Lew Patton
Lew - Just sent you an email. Your game tickets and bus seats are taken care of. See you then.
BleacherRat
Wow!

Thank you PlanoAg98! I'm speechless!!

Thank you! I can't wait to meet you!

Lew
BleacherRat
BenFiasco14 said:

Thank you so much for your service, LewP. Good on you PlanoAg for trying to make this happen! TexAgs is amazing sometimes!
Thank you Ben, it was truly my honor to serve. I appreciate your comment.

I can't believe I'm actually going to Kyle Field! I feel like Rudy!

Many thanks to PlanoAg.

Lew
PlanoAg98
AG
Quote:

Quote:

BenFiasco14 said:
Thank you Ben, it was truly my honor to serve. I appreciate your comment.

I can't believe I'm actually going to Kyle Field! I feel like Rudy!

Many thanks to PlanoAg.

Lew
You're not only going to Kyle Field but your are going to get to hang out with a bunch of good Ags on a bus trip down there.
phatpat21
First and formost thank you LewP for your service and I hope you enjoy Kyle Field!
second, I don't know you PlanoAg98 but I see this thread every year and it brings a smile to my face. The work you do to get this organized must take up some time and it helps a lot of people and seeing you help LewP is just phenomenal. My family and I live in CS but if we lived in or around Dallas I would def partake of this adventure because I can only imagine the fun y'all have especially on the way home! (LSU game must have been the best drive home ever)
FOOTBALL IS SO DANG CLOSE!!!
GIG EM
there were skittles in there!
BleacherRat
phatpat21 said:

First and formost thank you LewP for your service and I hope you enjoy Kyle Field!
second, I don't know you PlanoAg98 but I see this thread every year and it brings a smile to my face. The work you do to get this organized must take up some time and it helps a lot of people and seeing you help LewP is just phenomenal. My family and I live in CS but if we lived in or around Dallas I would def partake of this adventure because I can only imagine the fun y'all have especially on the way home! (LSU game must have been the best drive home ever)
FOOTBALL IS SO DANG CLOSE!!!
GIG EM
Dear PhatPat21,

Thank you very much for your post. It means a great deal to me.

I am still stunned by PlanoAg and his generosity. Frankly, I'm still stunned.
I wish I could express my gratitude and excitement...but words just don't do it justice. I spend a lot of time writing on my blog and reviewing YouTube video for content, and here is the closest I can come to my excitement right now:

I am going to give a full report on this trip and game and so excited and thankful. Thanks to PlanoAg and thanks to the Aggie Nation!

Surlylemur
AG
Are there any seats left for the Miss St game?
PlanoAg98
AG
7/9/2019 RSVP Update:

9/21 Auburn 56 RSVPs of 56 seats (0 seats remaining, 0 RSVPs on wait list)
10/12 Alabama 56 RSVPs of 56 seats (0 seats remaining, 0 RSVPs on wait list)
10/26 Miss St 49 RSVPs of 56 seats (7 seats remaining)
11/16 S Carolina 47 RSVPs of 56 seats (9 seats remaining)
PlanoAg98
AG
7/15/2019 RSVP Update:

9/21 Auburn 56 RSVPs of 56 seats (0 seats remaining, 0 RSVPs on wait list)
10/26 Miss St 56 RSVPs of 56 seats (0 seats remaining, 0 RSVPs on wait list)
11/16 S Carolina 47 RSVPs of 56 seats (9 seats remaining)
PlanoAg98
AG
7/25/2019 RSVP Update:

9/21 Auburn 54 RSVPs of 56 seats (2 seats remaining)
10/12 Alabama 56 RSVPs of 56 seats (0 seats remaining, 2 RSVPs on wait list)
10/26 Miss St 56 RSVPs of 56 seats (0 seats remaining, 1 RSVPs on wait list)
11/16 S Carolina 49 RSVPs of 56 seats (7 seats remaining)
MLB1212
Would like 2 seats for the South Carolina game.
Can I Venmo you?
PlanoAg98
AG
Quote:

Would like 2 seats for the South Carolina game.

Can I Venmo you?

I have a Venmo account so I assume so.

Venmo ID: Jason-Moore-97
BleacherRat
PlanoAg98 said:

7/25/2019 RSVP Update:

9/21 Auburn 54 RSVPs of 56 seats (2 seats remaining)
10/12 Alabama 56 RSVPs of 56 seats (0 seats remaining, 2 RSVPs on wait list)
11/16 S Carolina 49 RSVPs of 56 seats (7 seats remaining)
You are my hero sir!
Gig 'em!
PlanoAg98
AG
8/11/2019 RSVP Update

9/21 Auburn 56 RSVPs of 56 seats (0 seats remaining, 1 RSVPs on wait list)
11/16 S Carolina 51 RSVPs of 56 seats (5 seats remaining)

9/21 Auburn RSVPs (56)
J. Moore - 4
J. Warren - 2
R. Burges - 6
F. Garcia - 2
G. Lamb - 4
D. McLeod - 2
B. Moreland - 3
A. Thomas - 2
N. Dolle - 2
C. Sledge - 2
J. Anderson - 2
P. Causin - 2
B. Self - 2
C. Pierotti - 2
C. King - 2
B. Abraham - 4
C. Timberlake - 1
J. Shinneman - 2
A. Wadley - 2
M. Gonzales - 2
E. Tilly - 1
B. Simmonds - 2
B. Dennison - 1
M. Treece - 2
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.