Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Jimmy Sexton Theory

4,948 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by Johnny2Fan
NowhereMan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Jimmy Sexton the biggest agent in sports runs college coaching and the AD's. He got his boy Woody to get all he could get out of A&M, so it's time to move, Woody to LSU and determine what he can steal out of TigerBait. Once Woody taps out Baton Rouge he moves on to the next stop. There are still people in Austin that believe Nick Saban is coming, that's how good Jimmy is.
Ifishandlie
AG
Tin hats
ABATTBQ11
AG
There are people in Austin who think Herman is good and they're not a bunch of dildo waving ******s.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
WAIT!!! WHAT!!! An agent has been actively involved in getting progressively better jobs (pay, location, status, etc.) for a client! Lord, next you'll tell me he gets a percentage of any contract agreement.

Your team have to work in shifts to solve this one?

rootube
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

There are people in Austin who think Herman is good and they're not a bunch of dildo waving ******s.
To be fair we would be beside ourselves if we finished last season with a win over UGA in the Sugar Bowl.
rootube
AG
PaulTony said:

Jimmy Sexton the biggest agent in sports runs college coaching and the AD's. He got his boy Woody to get all he could get out of A&M, so it's time to move, Woody to LSU and determine what he can steal out of TigerBait. Once Woody taps out Baton Rouge he moves on to the next stop. There are still people in Austin that believe Nick Saban is coming, that's how good Jimmy is.

This is tin hattery but it is true that Jimbo just found himself in the bizarre position to get himself a raise if Orgeron is fired and to hand pick his "Boss". It's Jimbo's world, we all just complain on Texags about it.
aggiejim70
AG
Gentlemen, I remind you the two are not mutually exclusive. They indeed won the Sugar Bowl and are a bunch of a******s.
The person that is not willing to fight and die, if need be, for his country has no right to life.

James Earl Rudder '32
January 31, 1945
NowhereMan
The hat is not tin but made out of the aluminum foil and is usually associated with alien conspiracy and UFOs. I do hold that if you are going to hurl an insult one should have the terminology correct.
Lateralus Ag
AG
Jimbo is not the only coach that can win a national title in CS.

This attitude that he is our savior is asinine. He should think of us as his savior. Mouthbreathers at LSU doesn't have the cash to compete. If Jimbo is dumb enough to go to red stick, I say adios.
Leander - Ag
AG
Lateralus Ag said:

This attitude that he is our savior is asinine. He should think of us as his savior. Mouthbreathers at LSU doesn't have the cash to compete. If Jimbo is dumb enough to go to red stick, I say adios.

Yes! We run this
Sumlins Pool Guy
Lateralus Ag said:

Ya Homer Norton proved that when everyone said it was impossible
rootube
AG
PaulTony said:

The hat is not tin but made out of the aluminum foil and is usually associated with alien conspiracy and UFOs. I do hold that if you are going to hurl an insult one should have the terminology correct.
Understands how to make a tin foil hat - Yes
Understands the terminology - No
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tin_foil_hat
rootube
AG
Lateralus Ag said:

I agree he is not our savior but the sure way to NOT win a title is crank through a new head coach every four years.
Al Bula
AG
Johnny2Fan
Didn't he have a hit song back in the 80s??
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.