Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Biggest TexAgs Meltdown?

9,689 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by rather be fishing
dixichkn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

When we decided to stay in the big 12 the year before we left. That **** spread to other social media directly from here and was a firestorm. I'm still convinced the zoo is what really led us to the SEC
The greatest meltdown ever. We thought we were free.......we were riiiiiiiiiiight on the verge of it.........and then, poof. I'd love to go back and read my posts over that next few days bc I distinctly remember losing my sh**
EastTexasDeerHunterll
Since I have been posting the Arkie State game ranks second which was like in '07 ??? UCLA game ranks first for me personally only because Luch gave me a perma ban that night.
MD1993
AG
Agreed on all those posting 1999 Tech. I am still pissed. The whole stadium lost their will on that tech td.
txag72
AG
OK, I"m old. But are you guys talking about the 77-0 Oklahoma game in 2003?
nwaggie
AG
I stayed off of TexAgs for at least a couple of weeks after the UCLA game. It helped me keep what little bit of sanity I had after the game.
LaTex
MD1993 said:

Agreed on all those posting 1999 Tech. I am still pissed. The whole stadium lost their will on that tech td.

Fill me in. I'm racking my brain, and can not recall why the meltdown?
LaTex
Bunk Moreland said:

When we decided to stay in the big 12 the year before we left. That **** spread to other social media directly from here and was a firestorm. I'm still convinced the zoo is what really led us to the SEC

This followed by UCLA.
PA24
AG
LaTex said:

MD1993 said:

Won big 12 n 1998

Ranked 5th n the nation
Won first 3 cup cake games
Lost 19-21 at Their house.
Every Aggie wanted to post on Texags to vent, the volume of folks was too much.

Meltdown epic shut board down for a day or two.

Season was bad as we went on and lost to OU and Neb.

Bonfire fell

Beat tu n Bonfire game.

Lost to Penn n Alamo

the TT meltdown prepared Texags for the flood of folks during the Bonfire sadness so it was a blessing.

OldCorpsTerd86
AG
for an entire month my upperclassmen promised me and my buddies we'd have one day, ONE DAY, whereby we could call the shots, we'd be in charge. we prepared for this moment that was to be greatest day since we received our corps brass. the day finally arrived and early that morning we were welcomed with bags of bird seed and gallons of water being tossed in our hole. no phead would listen to anything we had to say. it still burns. deep.
I am here for the comments.
hunter2012
AG
Gator92 said:

I'm an Old and can't remember a bigger meltdown. Seems like loosing an AD couldn't rank that high.

UCLA?
Bevel?
Orange Water Coolers?

How does this rank?

45-70Ag
AG
List eater believe it or not was a big meltdown, not sure if it was the biggest but this place went crazy when it happened.
txag72
AG
Quote:

Quote:

MD1993 said:

You're racking you're brain because there was no such game or melt down with Tech that was 77-0. There was an Oklahoma game by that score and there was a loss to Tech but not on a last minute TD in '99. Dunno.
phatty26
Losing to USL
schmellba99
AG
Also that was the start of 10 years of those tortilla battery eating sand fleas owning us. It sucked.
TXAGBQ76
AG
bevel hands down; it is the longest running panty wadding, hair pulling, teeth gnashing, temper tantrum inducing topic over ANY others. The others come up and go away- immediately replaced by a bevel rant.
Class of 65
AG
1963 thanksgiving game
dixichkn
AG
EAD 65 said:

1963 thanksgiving game
Krautag81
czar_iv said:

77-0 and it is not close.
Agreed
Meximan
Aggiebrewer said:

Sarduakar said:

the 1999 Tech game melted down the ACTUAL servers and caused everyone to have to re-register.

this

There is literally no bigger possible meltdown than when users cause it to actually happen.
wbt5845
AG
Sarduakar said:

the 1999 Tech game melted down the ACTUAL servers and caused everyone to have to re-register.
This. We killed the site. My first banning as well.
jrgypsum
The best / worst is yet to come........

That's why we keep coming back.

"He's like a rabbit back there — a rabbit on steroids," Miller said of Michael. "And he's got speed like a cheetah. He's like a hybrid mutant running back."
spanky
AG
The program is voting for bama
KaneIsAble
AG
Rossticus said:

If the next AD were to lose Fisher to Woodward at LSU in a couple of years then there won't even be a doubt anymore. It'd be like ***ushima and Chernobyl got it on at the summit of Pompeii while Mt St Helens watched, and Krakatoa filmed it as Fat Man and Little Boy rang the doorbell saying "We're here for the gang bang".

Do I really have to misspell Fookushima? REALLY TEXAGS?

Wish I had the laugh/cry emoji for this post - tremendous picture painted here....
rather be fishing
AG
Rendered Fat said:

Snicklepox said:

SA-AG72 said:

mm42 said:

Sharp meltdown was tame. Many seem to think he is a great guy because he is a former student. The fact that he is a dildo didn't bother some at all.

He's an embarrassment to the Class of '72

Still not as bad as Craig Rotter.

What did Craig Rotter do?
Apparently was a big ol rooster block for bringing bonfire back to campus.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.