Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Biggest TexAgs Meltdown?

9,690 Views | 57 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by rather be fishing
Gator92
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm an Old and can't remember a bigger meltdown. Seems like loosing an AD couldn't rank that high.

UCLA?
Bevel?
Orange Water Coolers?

How does this rank?
evanpd16
It's gotta be UCLA. Still have vivid flashbacks to 44-10
FriscoKid
AG
It should have been worse.
mm42
Sharp meltdown was tame. Many seem to think he is a great guy because he is a former student. The fact that he is a dildo didn't bother some at all.
SA-AG72
AG
mm42 said:

Sharp meltdown was tame. Many seem to think he is a great guy because he is a former student. The fact that he is a dildo didn't bother some at all.

He's an embarrassment to the Class of '72
The Fife
Gator92 said:

I'm an Old and can't remember a bigger meltdown. Seems like loosing an AD couldn't rank that high.

UCLA?
Bevel?
Orange Water Coolers?

How does this rank?
The 1999 Tech game
77-0

Both bigger IMO.
Grits
AG
SA-AG72 said:

mm42 said:

He's an embarrassment to the Class of '72

Still not as bad as Craig Rotter.
West Point Aggie
AG
This was not even top 10...if you think it was you have not spent much time here
Let’s Go Brandon!
Hamburger Dan
Arkie State game was pretty good
vette
AG
BCG leaving
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
West Point Aggie said:

This was not even top 10...if you think it was you have not spent much time here
I agree though even this statement doesn't do it justice. This wasn't a meltdown.

Drake aTm
AG
Allen/Murray Qb transfers one of the greatest meltdowns of all time. ALL TIME
levypantsEOY
Agreed. The Allen Murray Arrivederci was a Chernobyl sequel.

However, I personally believe this news is far worse.
biobioprof
West Point Aggie said:

Not a real top 10 meltdown unless the servers crash and the site becomes inaccessible.

although I imagine TexAgs has done a few upgrades since the old days when that happened more.
Atreides Ornithopter
AG
the 1999 Tech game melted down the ACTUAL servers and caused everyone to have to re-register.
TxAg76
AG
pretty sure the winner is gonna be losing to t.u. the last time we played em.....

the horse chit late hit penalty.....the mccoy scramble to field goal range.....the field goal itself.....knowing full well we had it won, and that it was gonna be the last time we played em for a while.....
95_Aggie
AG
Quote:

the 1999 Tech game melted down the ACTUAL servers and caused everyone to have to re-register
This is the correct answer
C Loves L
Yesterdays meltdown was an after school special compared to many
TxAg76
AG
95_Aggie said:

Quote:

the 1999 Tech game melted down the ACTUAL servers and caused everyone to have to re-register
This is the correct answer

Was that from the size/magnitude of the meltdown? Or more from the lack of size of TexAgs infrastructure at that time?
West Point Aggie
AG
Yelnick McWawa said:

West Point Aggie said:

I agree though even this statement doesn't do it justice. This wasn't a meltdown.

Point well taken...
Let’s Go Brandon!
czar_iv
AG
77-0 and it is not close.
"Can I Ask What Exactly Is An Aggie? Sure! An Aggie is quite simply the best thing anyone can strive to be!" - Sydney Colson
Goro Majima
AG
I was able to continue using TA all day yesterday. If the servers didn't crash, this couldn't even have been the worst.
Rossticus
If the next AD were to lose Fisher to Woodward at LSU in a couple of years then there won't even be a doubt anymore. It'd be like ***ushima and Chernobyl got it on at the summit of Pompeii while Mt St Helens watched, and Krakatoa filmed it as Fat Man and Little Boy rang the doorbell saying "We're here for the gang bang".

Do I really have to misspell Fookushima? REALLY TEXAGS?
Goro Majima
AG
Rossticus said:

If the next AD were to lose Fisher to Woodward at LSU in a couple of years then there won't even be a doubt anymore. It'd be like ***ushima and Chernobyl got it on at the summit of Pompeii while Mt St Helens watched, and Krakatoa filmed it as Fat Man and Little Boy rang the doorbell saying "We're here for the gang bang".

If the next AD actually did that, I will burn all my maroon shirts. Or give them away. I'm really ****ing tired of our good ol' boy leadership ruining everything good we have going. People like John Sharp and Rick Perry are literally the reason why we never win anything.
CoolAggie
AG
Sarduakar said:

the 1999 Tech game melted down the ACTUAL servers and caused everyone to have to re-register.
The gold standard of TexAgs meltdowns. UCLA damn near did that.
The Lost
Plenty of way bigger ones.

RC/Fran/Sherman caused there fair share.

While i get missing the ad, there are plenty that could have done the same given the same budget. Coaches > AD.
Aggie
AG
Another vote for 1999 Texas Tech game

The 2001 Colorado game is a honorable mention.
Ags driving for winning score late and Colorado sealed the win on a scoop and score.

AG
mm42 said:

We've got the same cross section of *******s here as anywhere else.
agent-maroon
AG
Where would the 2004 OT loss to baylor rank? I didn't discover TexAgs until the next season
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
cr0wbar
AG
I remember BCG to Kentucky was a crazy few days on the boards
Bunk Moreland
When we decided to stay in the big 12 the year before we left. That **** spread to other social media directly from here and was a firestorm. I'm still convinced the zoo is what really led us to the SEC
West Point Aggie
AG
Bunk Moreland said:

When we decided to stay in the big 12 the year before we left. That **** spread to other social media directly from here and was a firestorm. I'm still convinced the zoo is what really led us to the SEC

Oh yeah...that was an impressive one...b12 and tea sip trolls all over the place since they kinda knew divorce was inevitable!

Good times!
Let’s Go Brandon!
Post removed:
by user
Amazing Moves
Rossticus said:

Lort....
Page 1 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.