Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Good Lawd... Dropping by reminded me why I don't more often...

3,343 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by SgtBarbarossa
C2 Ag 93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Folks, people change companies, careers, employers, etc. ALL... THE... TIME...

Just because someone does doesn't have to mean ANYTHING other than mayyyybe things like the candidate wanted more pay, wanted a change, rubbed bosses the wrong way (or vice versa), etc.

At the end of the day, the AD is merely employee #471923... just like anyone else...

It will be okay.
$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Grits
AG
How dare you be reasonable, and conduct yourself in a logical, mature manner in the zoo. You should be ashamed of yourself!
AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
Is OP suggesting that we, the TexAgs community, aren't the most awesomest ever???

Let's get him!!!
Leander - Ag
AG
Agee. Talent / experience does not impact results.
Animal72
AG
C2 Ag 93 said:

Folks, people change companies, careers, employers, etc. ALL... THE... TIME...

Just because someone does doesn't have to mean ANYTHING other than mayyyybe things like the candidate wanted more pay, wanted a change, rubbed bosses the wrong way (or vice versa), etc.

At the end of the day, the AD is merely employee #471923... just like anyone else...

It will be okay.
Stop being logical. There is no place for that here!
Thomas Sowell, PhD
AG
How strange for a LSU alum to end of working for LSU!

The sky is falling
REMARCH11
AG
To go along with the OP, if you were a great AD at another school and A&M came calling every single o e of us would be deuces!!

I hate to see him go, I truly do but deep down inside I always knew that as soon as Alleva was gone they would come calling!!

Hopefully, our admin will find us a great one. One that will put all doubt to rest!
God,....I really hate the sips!
30wedge
Thanks for dropping by.
RG20
Stop dropping by! If you don't want to be miserable like the rest of these clucks then don't drop by, ever.
Ihatefallscounty
AG
God I hope the world ends when texags is still around.....that'll be the meltdown to meltdown all meltdowns.
I live in waco....therefore, I am ready to move elsewhere.
Gyles Marrett
If you had told me two years ago that Jimbo Fisher would be our football coach, Buzz Williams would be our basketball coach and that Texags was melting down because our AD left....I'd have giggled in joy.
SgtBarbarossa
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.