Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

so, uh, is there anything we as students, former students, and fans can actually do?

3,153 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by BQCadet
Alpha Texan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I mean, we can express disapproval but it seems it's a little late to undo this.

I'll be the first to admit I'm not exactly Sharp's biggest fan, but is asking for him to be fired too much (it's easy to overreact) and how would we even make that happen?
JoeAggie5
IDaggie06
AG
scream at the sky
rather be fishing
AG
Current students stop being snowflakes that support Sharp, holding Hispanic only graduations, trying to tear down e Sully stature, etc.
West Point Aggie
AG
Whine without purpose or results!
Let’s Go Brandon!
Rossticus
Pray fervently to your deity of choice that we've not pissed off Jimbo.
Sumlins Pool Guy
"A riot is an ugly thing... but I think it's just about time that we had one"
The Chicken Ranch
AG
Nope. Not a damn thing.
Goodbull_19
AG
rather be fishing said:

Current students stop being snowflakes that support Sharp, holding Hispanic only graduations, trying to tear down e Sully stature, etc.
Are you accusing Sharp of wanting to tear down Sully? When he published a letter firmly supporting Sully statue and reminding everyone of the contributions he made to Texas A&M, when current students are the ones that raised the issue?
rootube
AG
Goodbull_19 said:

rather be fishing said:

Are you accusing Sharp of wanting to tear down Sully? When he published a letter firmly supporting Sully statue and reminding everyone of the contributions he made to Texas A&M, when current students are the ones that raised the issue?
This is an opportunity for a racist catharsis just sit back and enjoy. People to blame list updated.

Sharp
Perry
Mexicans
Snowflakes
People who hate Sully
Ihatefallscounty
AG
rootube said:

Goodbull_19 said:

rather be fishing said:

This is an opportunity for a racist catharsis just sit back and enjoy. People to blame list updated.

Sharp
Perry
Mexicans
Snowflakes
People who hate Sully
Is Perry still meddling in school affairs, thought since he left the Governors office, he didn't have the pull anymore...huh. Still don't like him

Didn't sharp commission the hotel?

We can't blame the mexicans....what would we all do with out tacos?
I live in waco....therefore, I am ready to move elsewhere.
cevans_40
AG
rootube said:

Goodbull_19 said:

rather be fishing said:

Sharp
Perry
Mexicans
Snowflakes
People who hate Sully

I see mrs. Sharp found this thread
NoahAg
Just BOHICA.
LSB_2002
AG
Alpha Texan said:

I mean, we can express disapproval but it seems it's a little late to undo this.

I'll be the first to admit I'm not exactly Sharp's biggest fan, but is asking for him to be fired too much (it's easy to overreact) and how would we even make that happen?
Not one damn thing!
Meximan
rootube said:

Goodbull_19 said:

rather be fishing said:

Sharp
Perry
Mexicans
Snowflakes
People who hate Sully

Damn, blamed again.
gdjudge19
Goodbull_19 said:

rather be fishing said:

Sometimes I identify as a former student because the current students like the ones who raised the above issue are absolutely destroying this school. (I try to stay far... far... away from that BS)
BQCadet
AG
Vote Perry out of office so that the new governor can appoint a new board and they can replace Sharp?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.