Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Speedy arrested

15,325 Views | 66 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by AggieDad74
SolidRockAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
When I think of CSPD all I think of is a bunch of farvas being ******s
Meximan
Lateralus Ag said:

LJF78 said:

Good Lord, bunch of grammar geeks on this thread.

Capitalization is important, too.

This the South, bruh.

"My Lawd but there's a lotta grammarians up in this here thread."
zephyr88
AG
Speedy... please watch...

Al Bula
AG
Somehow I made it through my time at Texas A&M with a few run ins with the law and zero jail time. No sympathy.

Don't be a dumbass I guess?
monarch
S
As I tell my students in school, "...Don't do stupid things."
Peace for Ukraine!
Moe 92
AG
Saint Pablo said:

Aggie said:

Saint Pablo said:

He was exiting the store when the officers arrived...why is it necessary for them to continue to follow him and try and talk to him? Seems like a pointless arrest and a waste of time for all involved.

Well if the idiot would of
1. Not made an offensive comment to employees
Or
2. Left the store when the manager asked him to do so

The cops would not of been called.

Then once they were called if had
3.cooperated with them and identified himself and explained why he did what he did.. he would of just got a warning and been on his way.

It's pretty easy to order an snow cone and not get arrested
I would have assumed that college station PD would have better ways of wasting their time. Don't see what they were trying to accomplish by talking to him after he left or why it was necessary to arrest him for not talking to them.
Protecting citizens like this business owner and his employees from thugs - and lets not kid ourselves, Noil was absolutely acting like a thug from all accounts - is actually an excellent use of the PD's time. HTH.
aggie_fan13
AG
cops in this town dont have better **** to do like handout speeding tickets to poor college kids. #bravery #thinblueline
aggie_fan13
AG
i dont think youve ever met a real thug
BeatHellOutOfTU
AG
College Station police suck and will arrest you for anything because they know they can get away with it... big money grab in the court system... it's all set up
Our-turn-to-rule
AG
The PD in CS is a money grab.

But Speedy was being stupid and needs to stfu and stop acting like a hood or entitled baby
Saint Pablo
Moe 92 said:

Saint Pablo said:

Aggie said:

Saint Pablo said:

He was exiting the store when the officers arrived...why is it necessary for them to continue to follow him and try and talk to him? Seems like a pointless arrest and a waste of time for all involved.

Or

3.cooperated with them and identified himself and explained why he did what he did.. he would of just got a warning and been on his way.

I would have assumed that college station PD would have better ways of wasting their time. Don't see what they were trying to accomplish by talking to him after he left or why it was necessary to arrest him for not talking to them.
Protecting citizens like this business owner and his employees from thugs - and lets not kid ourselves, Noil was absolutely acting like a thug from all accounts - is actually an excellent use of the PD's time. HTH.
Sounds like he was being an ass, but doesn't sound like he was a threat to anyone.
wasntme
Traveler said:

Saint Pablo said:

I would have assumed that college station the grammar PD would have better ways of wasting their time. Don't see what they were trying to accomplish by talking to him after he left or why it was necessary to arrest him for not talking to them. correcting grammatical errors.
LOL! I'm of the firm opinion that grammar cops have absolutely NOTHING better to do than to harass college students TexAgs posters.

FIFY
IDaggie06
AG
Not defending his actions, he clearly makes some dumb decisions, but this also seems like typical College Station police on a power trip and not trying to fizzle out the situation.
Saint Pablo
IDaggie06 said:

Not defending his actions, he clearly makes some dumb decisions, but this also seems like typical College Station police on a power trip and not trying to fizzle out the situation.
Moe 92
AG
Saint Pablo said:

Moe 92 said:

Saint Pablo said:

Aggie said:

Saint Pablo said:

Or

Sounds like he was being an ass, but doesn't sound like he was a threat to anyone.
He was bowing up to multiple cops when they arrived. How do you think he was acting toward the presumably unarmed and presumably much smaller business owner trying to kick him out of the restaurant? If you picture him just sitting criss-cross applesauce in silent protest of the injustice of not being provided his Dreamsicle Shaved Ice just because he called the person behind the counter a little b****, well, my mind paints a much different picture of how it went down.
aggie_fan13
AG
I'm sure ur right
Mister Mystery Guest
To all those defending Speedy in this case, I look forward to the day your son is vile and threatening in his behavior at a privately owned business, is asked to leave, refuses, kicks his behavior up another disgusting notch, and has the cops called on him.
Mister Mystery Guest
Law Hall 69-72
AG
azul, do you dislike police in general or just the CS police. Bad experience?
Saint Pablo
Moe 92 said:

Saint Pablo said:

Moe 92 said:

Saint Pablo said:

Aggie said:

Saint Pablo said:

Or

He was bowing up to multiple cops when they arrived. How do you think he was acting toward the presumably unarmed and presumably much smaller business owner trying to kick him out of the restaurant? If you picture him just sitting criss-cross applesauce in silent protest of the injustice of not being provided his Dreamsicle Shaved Ice just because he called the person behind the counter a little b****, well, my mind paints a much different picture of how it went down.
Odd that he was trying to walk away from them, but also bowing up toward them in a way that made the cops fear for their safety. Seems contradictory and like a he says she says type of excuse to make an arrest. Sure speedy was in the wrong for the way that he spoke to BB staff. But if he left the store, don't see why the cops so desperately needed a conversation with him or the purpose of an arrest. Seems like a power grab by the cops.
PatAg
AG
Moe 92 said:

Saint Pablo said:

Moe 92 said:

Saint Pablo said:

Aggie said:

Saint Pablo said:

Or

Earl_Rudder
AG
Saint Pablo said:

He was going to get a trespass warning but he couldn't keep his mouth shut. He's been arrested before. He knows the drill. All he had to do was take his warning and say "Yes, sir, I realize I was wrong, I apologize," and then he could go about the rest of his day. It's not a difficult concept.

I hate to talk bad about any Ag, and I really liked Speedy, but he had all the talent in the world and wasted it with poor decision after poor decision and multiple chances given to him. His continued poor decisions are no one's fault but his own. I really hope he gets it together.
redass1876
AG
azulAg said:

cops in this town dont have better **** to do like handout speeding tickets to poor college kids. #bravery #thinblueline
Well, if you can't afford a speeding ticket, maybe don't speed. I know, I know, that is a BS idea
aggie_fan13
AG
In general. SAPD make cspd look like Boy Scouts
Moe 92
AG
Saint Pablo said:

Moe 92 said:

Saint Pablo said:

Moe 92 said:

Saint Pablo said:

Aggie said:

Saint Pablo said:

Or

Odd that he was trying to walk away from them, but also bowing up toward them in a way that made the cops fear for their safety. Seems contradictory and like a he says she says type of excuse to make an arrest. Sure speedy was in the wrong for the way that he spoke to BB staff. But if he left the store, don't see why the cops so desperately needed a conversation with him or the purpose of an arrest. Seems like a power grab by the cops.
He tried to bail when the cops rolled up. When they stopped him he bowed up. What part do you find confusing?

At the time the cops showed up they would not have a lot of information other than there was a problem customer inside who'd already broken the law by not leaving when asked. Hell when they first rolled up for all they knew he may have turned physical with the business owner and/or the employees. It is their job to assess the situation, and they'll determine when someone gets to leave what might be a crime scene.

Once they knew no one was hurt and it was simply a matter of trespass, they probably only wanted to know who it was, explain to him he'd be let off with a warning this time but would be arrested if it happened again, and then they'd have let him be on his way.My strong belief is that is what would have happened had he simply complied. Instead he refused to show ID and apparently acted belligerent. And his butt was thrown in jail. Sounds like a string of terrible choices to me, and blaming the cops is absolutely ludicrous.
BBRex
AG
He was leaving when the cops arrived. Problem solved.

I know, obey, obey, obey. Good thing the authorities have trained most of you well.
Seven Costanza
AG
I'm not defending him, but what does "rocking on his toes in an aggressive manner" mean? I've never heard of this and I wouldn't think it would be considered belligerent if it's what I'm picturing.
aeon-ag
Saint Pablo said:

Once called the officers have to make an investigation then a report. The only thing Noil had to do was sit down, keep his mouth shut and cooperate. He got what he deserved.
AG
Snow cone = PURPLE DRANK?????
TxAgswin
AG
Quote:

If a snow cone place calls 911 for an unhinged person, it's no longer about snow cones.
Oh, it's about the snow cones. It's always about the snow cones.
usmcbrooks
That was speedy.......I mean fast.
GusDavid
AG
There is some logic to this post.
AggieDad74
aeon-ag said:

Saint Pablo said:

Once called the officers have to make an investigation then a report. The only thing Noil had to do was sit down, keep his mouth shut and cooperate. He got what he deserved.

Probably Speedy's off-the-field behavior is one of the contributing factors in why none of the NFL teams really want him in their organizations!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.